SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by iampawsitive Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 am

I have so many thoughts right now and I just had to list them down, guys!
a) I just LOVE that Becca and Garrett support each other in their endeavours. Did you guys hear Becca scream 'That's my fiance!' when G came on stage? There was so much pride and belonging in her voice in that moment. Yes, there is a fun element to this appearance, and that is evident from the stories she put out in the past few days. But, her multiple 'Yes, honey's and her consistent screams really reiterated for me how secure, trustworthy and supportive they are in this relationship.
b) I knew Garrett would have fun in whatever situation he was put in. But, I did not realize how confident he his with his body. He is not a typical Bachelorette contestant with a chiselled or ab-ed (I made this word up) physique but he was so comfortable in standing next the Chippendales' guys. And I loved that.
c) Caroline, Tia (her boyfriend too), Garrett's family and friends..OMG! These guys are always there to support Beccett. It's very rare to see friendships like this. To see G's guy friends sit through a night of Chippendales just to be there for him speaks volumes of the personalities B&G are. My heart is so full right now.

Are you guys on the same page with me? Or am I way off?

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by FMG2015 Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:43 am

I loved how Becca was cheering him on as well!! I'm sure the drinks beforehand helped G's confidance. In one video I saw him rip his shirt off and throw it towards Becca with a huge grin on his face. I also loved the short clip of them on stage together. I hope they were comp'd their own hotel room. laugh out loud What a fun wild experience! From what people have said about Garrett is he has a very fun upbeat personality that makes everyone laugh. He just seems game for anything!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 am

iampawsitive wrote:I have so many thoughts right now and I just had to list them down, guys!
a) I just LOVE that Becca and Garrett support each other in their endeavours. Did you guys hear Becca scream 'That's my fiance!' when G came on stage? There was so much pride and belonging in her voice in that moment. Yes, there is a fun element to this appearance, and that is evident from the stories she put out in the past few days. But, her multiple 'Yes, honey's and her consistent screams really reiterated for me how secure, trustworthy and supportive they are in this relationship.
b) I knew Garrett would have fun in whatever situation he was put in. But, I did not realize how confident he his with his body. He is not a typical Bachelorette contestant with a chiselled or ab-ed (I made this word up) physique but he was so comfortable in standing next the Chippendales' guys. And I loved that.
c) Caroline, Tia (her boyfriend too), Garrett's family and friends..OMG! These guys are always there to support Beccett. It's very rare to see friendships like this. To see G's guy friends sit through a night of Chippendales just to be there for him speaks volumes of the personalities B&G are. My heart is so full right now.

Are you guys on the same page with me? Or am I way off?  

IMO you're spot on! I find this couple full of fun energy and open to all experiences. Their IG and SM looks like it's full of friends, family, and joy. They are definitely taking advantage of opportunities coming their way and love their confidence to show all sides of their life and personalities.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 am

And he's following this chippendale's hosting gig up with hosting the hunting trip in South Dakota starting on Wednesday. Two totally different dynamics... way to go Garrett!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 pm

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 9bf05f10
Our beautiful Becca last night. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZD85ynRFr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12yzkjyzloot1

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:49 pm

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Pictur85
Source: http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/24/the-bachelorettes-garrett-yrigoyen-strips-down-gives-becca-kufrin-a-lap-dance-at-chippendales-show/ & https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/news-photo/personalities-becca-kufrin-congratulates-garrett-yrigoyen-news-photo/1132403706
My favourite photos from the event last night. They look so good together.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:51 pm

After the hunting gig Becca’s birthday will be on April 3! I have a feeling they will go back to MN to celebrate to see her friends and fam... these two are busy bees!!

I have to also say that last night showed how much trust and support these two have, not every guy would be comfortable taking his girl to see the Chippies laugh out loud, but Garrett is not a jealous man. No he doesn’t have the ‘ripped’ body, but I think Garrett is very handsome! His personality is also very attactive. He’s goofy, easy going, has fun anywhere he goes and everyone says he’s friendly. Most importantly, he’s loyal as hell and I’m so happy for Becca. You can tell he genuinely had fun and didn’t just host the show for the money.

I also remember an interview Becca did after the season, Becca said that she was scared that Garrett would get mad (I think referring to her and Blake) It just speaks volumes to their relationship. Garrett is really understanding and didn’t give Becca a hard time for her other relationships on the show. 

I just really love these two. I know it sounds weird but when I watch their IG stories it feels like I’m watching a friends stories and not someone who was on a popular tv show. They’re just so down to earth and relatable. (even when they’re jumping out of a plane) giggling

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Thanks for the pics... they are glowing!! It was so funny when G was trying to
take his pants off and the guy stopped him.. he prob continued in the hotel room last night though  giggling 

Also so cute when he went to kiss her cheek.
iampawsitive wrote:tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Pictur85
Source: http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/24/the-bachelorettes-garrett-yrigoyen-strips-down-gives-becca-kufrin-a-lap-dance-at-chippendales-show/ & https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/news-photo/personalities-becca-kufrin-congratulates-garrett-yrigoyen-news-photo/1132403706
My favourite photos from the event last night. They look so good together.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Becca just posted this on her story. The pride and support she has!! G must feel so lucky and vice versa.

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 7d4b0e10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 pm

They are my favorite laugh out loud heartbeat

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Garret13
tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Garret14
tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Garret15
tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Garret16
tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 70 Garret17

http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/24/the-bachelorettes-garrett-yrigoyen-strips-down-gives-becca-kufrin-a-lap-dance-at-chippendales-show/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:20 pm

These two!! Such goofballs.. Tks for all the pics guys. So fun.. man, even when there’s 100’s of people in the audience I can’t get over how They look at each other awwww:
Becca is stunning! Those legs!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Remember B’s “I can’t stop smiling around you.” I’m so glad that’s never stopped! G’s cofindence and fun loving personality is just super super sexy. They are so well suited for, it’s crazy they were put in each other’s paths. I’m ready for the wedding, and how do I get an invite?!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl