SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:22 pm

nikikass wrote:They are going to play the "Fence Jumping Scene"  from every angle.

Including slo-mo , and speedy fast motion.   That should cover at least half.

Just in case it hasn't been shoved down our throats enough.

I’m gobsmacked that SM and the fan base has latched onto it like there’s no tomorrow. It’s crazy how one little scene becomes a thing in this franchise.

As for me I’m more curious in how he landed on the other side. Did they have mattresses and harnesses at the ready to catch him Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1710264613 ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

avacaroline wrote:I just cannot wrap my head around this season. How in the world does production “allow” the lead to throw such a giant wrench in things? Listening to his OTV podcast one thing was very clear, he is a seasoned reality star. He gets it. He gets that there is a show to put on. I wouldn’t think that it would take much nudging for producers to get him to go through the motions and finish filming.  I’m just so stumped.

I think he just said, I’m done and I don’t care what you say. Simple as that. Others have probably tried and not been successful but this time around, maybe production was like, let’s let this play out and see what happens. It may be good for ratings and lets be honest, this show needs a change in pace.

As for the fence...he’s a big guy who plays football. He can clear a fence easy. I think he did say he tripped on the other side but jumping fences is nothing to these guys. My little cousin is a student filmer for a D1 college football team and the workouts these kids do is insane.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:12 pm

If production shut down sometime around the 8th, 9th, 10th-ish why would they have gone ahead and flown Colton’s family to Europe? Wonder how early they usually get the lead’s parents in to the area and set up for MTP and when do they usually ship them back out?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Did his parents get flown in? Do we know that for sure?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:49 pm

avacaroline wrote:If production shut down sometime around the 8th, 9th, 10th-ish why would they have gone ahead and flown Colton’s family to Europe?  Wonder how early they usually get the lead’s parents in to the area and set up for MTP and when do they usually ship them back out?

My guess - assuming they flew Colton’s parents in it would be as per schedule (or perhaps ahead) because Colton had a contractual obligation to fulfill. No matter that he took an unauthorized break, he would be bound by terms. Perhaps those terms are to film to a certain date or to conclude whenever with a specific like a final rose scene. Until whatever, would he not be legally bound? 
A lead can’t quit. A lead is only 1 piece. This surfaced with the BIP shutdown. A bevy of employees are attached to a season and a network wouldn’t allow a rogue lead to jeopardize production. 
I’m more interested to see the aftermath of the fence jump than the act itself. How he is dealt with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:58 pm

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share the family’s social media. Scott Underwood has a public Facebook and posted pics in Paris on the 15 and 17th. The 17th post eluded to the fact that they “had just arrived”. I’m assuming they had a flight out sometime after the 17th because they were back home a few days later.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:08 pm

avacaroline wrote:I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share the family’s social media. Scott Underwood has a public Facebook and posted pics in Paris on the 15 and 17th. The 17th post eluded to the fact that they “had just arrived”. I’m assuming they had a flight out sometime after the 17th because they were back home a few days later.

Interesting. Who was in the pics ? Her parents & siblings? That sucks if they got there only to be sent back home.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Jolena wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share the family’s social media. Scott Underwood has a public Facebook and posted pics in Paris on the 15 and 17th. The 17th post eluded to the fact that they “had just arrived”. I’m assuming they had a flight out sometime after the 17th because they were back home a few days later.

Interesting. Who was in the pics ? Her parents & siblings? That sucks if they got there only to be sent back home.

His dad, stepmom, brother, and his sister-in-law.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:25 pm

I think Colton had a very good reason for jumping the fence. He was not in trouble for it because it was basically the only thing he could do at that point, and he needed to vent his frustration. (And I'm not a fan of his.) The "crew" brought him back and the show went on after that. I think it's going to play out "normally". JMO The fence jump is pretty funny, though, and definitely gonna draw viewers. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Also scott liked a comment that said "I feel like I know why you are in Paris... Interesting!"

So is MTP in Paris? AHHH There are so many things RS might have missed.

EDIT. Which would really make sense as to why Colton's brother is only following Cassie on his IG.

AH!

Edit x 2: Which would actually make sense if Cassie is engaged to Colton. I say this because I remember Caelan (cassie's ex) in his post about Cassie said "Her decision to go on The Bachelor was a decisive moment in my life to move forward so why couldn’t it serve as that for her as well? If I met my dream girl a month after our final closing this summer that would just be how God had it planned for me. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtioPVMHvzd/

Caelan is extremely close with Cassie's family and so for him to say that if he had met his "dream girl" a month after their final closing means that he's heard through her family/grapevine that Cassie's met her "dream guy.." meaning perhaps they are engaged or going towards the direction of marriage in some way or form in their relationship.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:32 pm

What are your thoughts on what Caelyn said to Colton that they so conveniently chose not to air?
I think she was offering to give up her rose for Cassie because she could see that he was falling in love with her and she would hate for their relationship ruined. Notice how happy he was after that conversation.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 pm

pbmax wrote:What are your thoughts on what Caelyn said to Colton that they so conveniently chose not to air?
I think she was offering to give up her rose for Cassie because she could see that he was falling in love with her and she would hate for their relationship ruined. Notice how happy he was after that conversation.
This is what she said as far as I can tell:
I know this is a big decision and as much as I what it to be you and I at the end of this, I think part of wanting someone is being honest, and knowing that you’re not getting the full truth killed me.
This is all lies and it’s all bleep and it’s all… I’m sick of girls throwing other girls down and I wanted you to have all the facts. I would hate for you to send someone home that you have a connection with and then look back and have regrets.
So I think she basically says that Cassie is the one to beat and that her chances would be better if she (Cassie) was sent home, but that she nevertheless is willing to speek for Cassie, in the name of  beatingheart. Too bad that they cut after that.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline