SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lievta Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:36 am

[quote="KK4"]

Saying a prayer for you and your loved ones, KK4...

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:48 am

I'm not doing any actual sleuthing this season but for those that you are, filming starts on 9/21. See this post for information I posted... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4942-bachelor-23-colton-underwood-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1351086

Also, RS has released 9 or 10 of the girls already, including the 3 that were seen on the Ellen show. I read a summary on reddit.

Go for it peeps!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:09 am

Astrobach wrote:Thus just reminded me of a moment in GMA ‘ s interview with ...Michael Strahan, who has done remarkably well with TV after a successful Football career, where he looked at Colton, and said , ‘yeah, we’ll see a lot more of you”  or close to that... at the time I found it  scratch because I can’t remember other bachelors-to-be that got that vibe. Didn’t feel like a Bachelor reference, more like a personal remark. It may be my imagination, but it would fit with this whole long term possible broadcaster plan of his. Even as Colton is NOWHERE near the accomplishments of Micheal Strahan, he could still use this connection as a platform, who knows?  The guy can dream...and use whatever opportunity that he sets up for the long term goal. JMFreakin weird Opinion laugh out loud
ETA Not that I think he HAS what it takes...just looking at HIS perception...

I agree. It's a way to learn about taking direction, projecting, cameras, spontaneous conversation. The result gives him a lot of video to shop around what he does. There are lots of local and regional sports broadcasting opportunities. In a Pollyanna way I'm hoping he's more interested in jut the experience and helping his CF charity.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:36 am

What Colon deserves. 

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 9aa1ff10
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 48083d10

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:40 am

Maybe she is just bitter because she got sent home already I wonder if she will be in trouble for letting people know she is home
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:19 am

Anyone who knows more about Colton know if he lives with his dad in Colorado? I do know his parents are divorced. I know there are many young people older than him who still live with their parents so I wouldn’t be surprised. Or does he have his own place, anyone know?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:16 am

jessietrey wrote:Anyone who knows more about Colton know if he lives with his dad in Colorado? I do know his parents are divorced. I know there are many young people older than him who still live with their parents so I wouldn’t be surprised. Or does he have his own place, anyone know?
I think he has his own place. It’s an apartment I think.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:41 am

One thing I’ve noticed is that the majority of these women seem to be religious. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence or not but it seems like the women who made it farther in the season, like top 12 and beyond are religious in some way. Not all, but nearly all. I don’t know if that was important to him or it just happened that way.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:04 am

@jessietrey
Based on what we know of his girls, I think it’s safe to say that religious, classic beauty and blonde are three “attributes” requested by Colton. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Random question, are The Bachelor episodes posted the next day to Hulu?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:54 am

jessietrey wrote:Random question, are The Bachelor episodes posted the next day to Hulu?

They should be for this season. I know they did that for Arie's and Becca's seasons.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:31 am

There is a thread to post viewing links. Anyone can post if they find links so we can help each other out for those who need them.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5052-bachelor-23-colton-underwood-viewing-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

On Google Chrome, with hulu you should be able to watch it live if you set the country to U.S.A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline