SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Post any scaps or SM pics that we want to sleuth.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:08 pm

I resized the pic. I'm not sure what C-Lo or Chad means. Could be nothing important.

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captur88

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captur89

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:35 pm

That is Cassie in the bottom photo on the screen and I’m pretty sure that is her sitting on the couch in the white dress.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:41 am

those 2 screen caps of cassie in the water and hannah in the outdoor shower - to me makes it look like he is in love with cassie and wants to lose his virginity with hannah - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:51 am

With these captures I see some form of chemistry/attraction with all the top 3. The big smile with Tayisha, the make out with Hannah G. and the look on his face when with Cassie.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:04 am

There is a part where u see Tayisha crying.. it looks Day time I wonder if Colton let’s her go early? Like during a date??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:40 am

In the beginning of the scene with Tayshia crying, you can see someone's finger, that person seems to be consoling her by rubbing her shoulders. The person was also of color and I'm thinking it could have been on her HT date where she may have been dealing with something personal, possibly with a family member or friend? Based on the little we could see of the shot, it could have been filmed anywhere. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 am

I just noticed that Caelynn, who obviously made F4, was only featured being chewed out by Cassie. There were no interactions between her and Colton, just the other three women.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:59 am

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  AF1QipMH2Jqpu0gWsQOXxQIZ2P2kARTNRKNMZqmo06Wx=w325-h157-k-no

source

grasping at straws but does this look like Mallorca?(not saying this is the exact location where colton and tayshia are but i believe there are a lot of this type of straw umbrellas in Mallorca?) mallorca is supposedly where the FRC was held...LCD with Tayshia perhaps? which would put her in f2 question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Mesnick - Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  AF1QipMH2Jqpu0gWsQOXxQIZ2P2kARTNRKNMZqmo06Wx=w325-h157-k-no

source

grasping at straws but does this look like Mallorca?(not saying this is the exact location where colton and tayshia are but i believe there are a lot of this type of straw umbrellas in Mallorca?) mallorca is supposedly where the FRC was held...LCD with Tayshia perhaps? which would put her in f2 question

The ones in this screen cap picture are less "rounded" and have lounge chairs/platform "deck" under them. The ones in Mallorca are closer to the ground and no "deck"
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 am

Wow you really can see the chemistry the lead has with their f4 or in Colton's case his f3.

Also Demi looks older than the pics we've seen.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly