Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:24 am

@nd4reality wrote:The SCs of him waiting for someone at the podium straight away negate the above scenario because there would have been a MTP segment prior. So the storyline that Cassie left after her FD without him being aware of it is incorrect IMO.

I can see via SCs that Hannah G get dumped, Taysha with the crying scenes also gets eliminated and Cassie is going somewhere crying. So those sort of match with the story. But Colton is at a “fake” FRC site with an empty ring box. Why would that be?
IMO one of the F2 will be there at the FRC to get dumped. JMO.

Also, what did thenspoilers say about Caelyn whom according to the previews Colton says he is falling in love with at what looks to be the FD dinner portion ???

That might be her hometown date because I think the spoilers have her leaving at F4. (I do think they are going to get her ready for next lead).jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:24 am

And what if Hannah b in the pink evening dress is her saying she wants him to put a ring on it? Is really her at the end as f1 or f2

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 am

@luvstx wrote:Is it possible that the cap with Cassie monkey jumping him nearbthose OC cliffs is really from her HTD?

yes I agree with you. that SC and the one of them rolling in the sand. She's a surfer girl and looks like she took him surfing before they started rolling around on the beach. giggling giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:31 am

@SFoster wrote:And what if Hannah b in the pink evening dress is her saying she wants him to put a ring on it? Is really her at the end as f1 or f2

I think she gets a second one on one next week and that preview is from that date. I think she gets eliminated along with Kirpa and the one who got her very first kiss. ( forgot her name laugh out loud laugh out loud ) of course only if spoilers are correct cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:34 am

@Jolena wrote:
@SFoster wrote:And what if Hannah b in the pink evening dress is her saying she wants him to put a ring on it? Is really her at the end as f1 or f2

I think she gets a second one on one next week and that preview is from that date. I think she gets eliminated along with Kirpa and the one who got her very first kiss. ( forgot her name laugh out loud laugh out loud ) of course only if spoilers are correct cantstopl

Yep but I think some of us are questioning the spoilers and the timing.

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 am

Because we also see Hannah b rolling around on a white bed with Colton wearing the red sweater she was wearing when she met his parents. And that was not the same as the black halter she was wearing entering another hotel room. So many women in bed with Colton laugh out loud

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:38 am

@SFoster wrote:
@Jolena wrote:
@SFoster wrote:And what if Hannah b in the pink evening dress is her saying she wants him to put a ring on it? Is really her at the end as f1 or f2

I think she gets a second one on one next week and that preview is from that date. I think she gets eliminated along with Kirpa and the one who got her very first kiss. ( forgot her name laugh out loud laugh out loud ) of course only if spoilers are correct cantstopl

Yep but I think some of us are questioning the spoilers and the timing.  

I have to agree with you because I'm questioning everything this season . Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 4256136633 It's crazy!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 am

It's possible Colton eliminates Cassie at the rose ceremony after htd because that gold dress is a rose ceremony dress not a fs outfit.

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:42 am

I don't think Hannah B meets his parents after the FS week. The next episode takes place in Denver which is where Colton is from. I think they play into his date with her like what happened with Arie and Krystal last season.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Posts : 217
Join date : 2017-05-26

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:42 am

@SFoster wrote:Because we also see Hannah b rolling around on a white bed with Colton wearing the red sweater she was wearing when she met his parents. And that was not the same as the black halter she was wearing entering another hotel room.  So many women in bed with Colton laugh out loud

I know right? They would show those scenes even more so because of the Virgin bachelor giggling giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:43 am

And Cassie is crying saying she thought they could work out which doesn't make sense if she herself left the competition.

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:44 am

@kmick0890 wrote:I don't think Hannah B meets his parents after the FS week. The next episode takes place in Denver which is where Colton is from. I think they play into his date with her like what happened with Arie and Krystal last season.

Exactly and like they did with the twin on Bens season too. They meet the parents and then get eliminated Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum