Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Cassie is a natural beauty. It's nice to see.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 90
Join date : 2018-10-02
Location : AU

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:29 pm

She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 
@LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does Cassie look so natural! i mean she imo looks like she has very little makeup on compared to the other girls and she also looks to be wearing a more low key summer outfit than a glitter over the top one laugh out loud ... I LOVE IT!
avatar
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 396
Join date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 pm

@wishesfireworks wrote:She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 
@LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does Cassie look so natural! i mean she imo looks like she has very little makeup on compared to the other girls and she also looks to be wearing a more low key summer outfit than a glitter over the top one laugh out loud ... I LOVE IT!

Do you know for sure she has had lip injections? She looks very natural to me IMO.
avatar
whit90

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

100%. I don’t follow her but when they released her as the winner I scrolled through her IG. Just go to older pics, her lips look much different. Her sister Michelle gets them too.
@whit90 wrote:
@wishesfireworks wrote:She clearly has lip injections if you compare it to her much older pics. 
@LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does Cassie look so natural! i mean she imo looks like she has very little makeup on compared to the other girls and she also looks to be wearing a more low key summer outfit than a glitter over the top one laugh out loud ... I LOVE IT!

Do you know for sure she has had lip injections? She looks very natural to me IMO.
avatar
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 396
Join date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 am

She’s in this video on some show she used to be on. Not sure how old it is, but it was posted on reddit I believe but you can find it when you youtube her name. 

https://youtu.be/ZR4dntMF0fs

Just go to 9:40 in the video for example.

As much as makeup can help enhance features these are DEFINITELY fillers. 

Ill post some screen shot from video link above then the filler pic. 

https://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/cassie-randolph/photos/4708/




avatar
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 396
Join date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm


Source
avatar
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11246
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Look who is standing next to him. Lol
avatar
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1741
Join date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Yes I noticed that immediately, interesting.

jessietrey

Female Posts : 298
Join date : 2016-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:31 pm

@wishesfireworks wrote:She’s in this video on some show she used to be on. Not sure how old it is, but it was posted on reddit I believe but you can find it when you youtube her name. 

https://youtu.be/ZR4dntMF0fs

Just go to 9:40 in the video for example.

As much as makeup can help enhance features these are DEFINITELY fillers. 

Ill post some screen shot from video link above then the filler pic. 

https://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/cassie-randolph/photos/4708/






I am not a plastic surgeon so I have no clue . She is a beautiful woman that is lucky if the spoiler is true. JMO
avatar
whit90

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 pm

We don't really know anything 100% unless the contestant themselves told us directly. We also don't know 100% if her sister has botox injections, therefore to avoid rumours coming from our forum, we use IMO to clarify that it is an opinion and not fact.

There are lip enhancing techniques which aren't botox injections.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51840
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 am


E! News @enews
This season of #TheBachelor has 29 women and 1 sloth. eonli.ne/2EfjddP pic.twitter.com/72yq89aaIH
avatar
Maddy

Posts : 9019
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:29 am


Alex B., 29, a dog rescuer from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

https://www.theknotnews.com/bachelor-colton-underwood-season-23-contestants-35936
avatar
Maddy

Posts : 9019
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum