SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 am

The issue is that we have not been shown any valid reasons no why these girls are raising warnings to Colton. Taysha s reasons are even more ridiculous and so were Kirpa’s. There just does not seem to be an actual issue.
IMO this could be something that ended up frustrating Cassie toward the end. TBH the way Taysha explained her rservations to Colton make me think that there is a chance of this coming up again later. And it making Colton nervous again.
In which case I would be upset also if I was Cassie. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 am

nd4reality wrote:The issue is that we have not been shown any valid reasons no why these girls are raising warnings to Colton. Taysha s reasons are even more ridiculous and so were Kirpa’s. There just does not seem to be an actual issue.
IMO this could be something that ended up frustrating Cassie toward the end. TBH the way Taysha explained her rservations to Colton make me think that there is a chance of this coming up again later. And it making Colton nervous again.
In which case I would be upset also if I was Cassie. JMO.

It could also be that Katie as well as the others  noticed Colton's connection with Cassie (as we heard them talk about)and with Cailyn (shopping date) and  realize that they were the two front runners ., jealousy set in and game on to take the 2 front runners down. no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:01 am

I have no idea what would make her leave but I hope it is not that she is not ready since all the girls have claimed she wasn’t. I don’t want her to be slammed for that on SM and everywhere else. I wouldn’t blame her for not being ready but just this whole situation of it coming up...ugh. Anyways, maybe it’s a combination of things. Maybe she is insecure about the other girls and the connection he has with them and she doesn’t feel good about it. Maybe it’s that combined with her dad having reservations and her feelings being so real that she kinda freaks out and doesn’t know what to do so she leaves.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am

Can’t say i know many details about spoilers outside of Cassie leaves on FS date and then he sends other 2 girls home to pursue Cassie.

What if it’s as simple as Cassie refusing FS night portion saying she’s not ready for that type of commitment ( thinking of her past convo with him about being judged for not being a virgin anymore) he’s davasted ... sends Hannah and Tayshia home ... Cassie is still there and goes to RC and instead of actual rose Ceremony ... it’s FRC ... him telling her she’s the only one he’s interested in ... they don’t get engaged... just decide to see where dating takes them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

northernviewer wrote:Can’t say i know many details about spoilers outside of Cassie leaves on FS date and then he sends other 2 girls home to pursue Cassie.

What if it’s as simple as Cassie refusing FS night portion saying she’s not ready for that type of commitment ( thinking of her past convo with him about being judged for not being a virgin anymore) he’s davasted ... sends Hannah and Tayshia home ... Cassie is still there and goes to RC and instead of actual rose Ceremony ... it’s FRC ... him telling her she’s the only one he’s interested in ... they don’t get engaged... just decide to see where dating takes them.

Hadn’t thought of that. With this season and the way we don’t know for sure, anything is possible.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:Can’t say i know many details about spoilers outside of Cassie leaves on FS date and then he sends other 2 girls home to pursue Cassie.

Where does the fence jump factor in though?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Where does the fence jump factor in though?

I’ve mentioned this before .. it could be after Cassie leaves on FD ... he’s upset ... someone else walking away ... he’s scared he’s going to lose her ... says he’s done ... that’s when he decides he’s not going though with rest of dates and wants to try to make it work with Cassie ...or no one at all.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 pm

My thoughts about her leaving is not because she's not ready but the pressure she's probably getting from her father not to get engaged, that can really put you in a pickle. Otherwise I think she would be overjoyed.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Yes I think her father says to cassie on hometowns convinces her she is not ready to get engaged but I think she still wants to be with Colton but maybe she thinks if she does not say yes to engagement he will dump her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:48 pm

pbmax wrote:My thoughts about her leaving is not because she's not ready but the pressure she's probably getting from her father not to get engaged, that can really put you in a pickle. Otherwise I think she would be overjoyed.

Totally agree. I think if it was just her, she would have been all in at this point, but after seeing and talking to her family, the closest people to her...the ones who know her the most, she got nervous and they may have put some doubt or fear in her mind. But up to this point, I do believe she was ALL IN.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:50 pm

timfan wrote:Yes I think  her father says to cassie on hometowns convinces her she is not ready to get engaged but I think she still wants to be with Colton but maybe she thinks if she does not say yes to engagement he will dump her jmo

I’m hoping we have this figured out! Hugesmile

My hope is that he realizes she thinks this and goes after and tells her, I’ll wait for you....I’ll wait for you because i love you enough to wait.

I’m a cheesy romantic. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Julie81 wrote:
timfan wrote:Yes I think  her father says to cassie on hometowns convinces her she is not ready to get engaged but I think she still wants to be with Colton but maybe she thinks if she does not say yes to engagement he will dump her jmo

I’m hoping we have this figured out! Hugesmile

My hope is that he realizes she thinks this and goes after and tells her, I’ll wait for you....I’ll wait for you because i love you enough to wait.

I’m a cheesy romantic. Lol

It's a romantic story and that's why I'm loving this season. I think he is going with his gut and that tells him she loves him too.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly