Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 pm

I made some more screencaps from the same preview, but I am really bad at matching names with faces. Need more help!

Looks like tropical because of the orchids. Who’s that girl? Demi?





They are dressed for cold weather. Where? Colorado?



Looks like a group date. Who are these girls?



Who’s having a date?




"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 6288
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:46 pm

If anyone knows anything about me, they know I don't care about RS or what he says. If I don't read it here, or I missed it here, I don't know what he's posting because I don't go to his site or follow him anywhere. Years ago we sleuthed without him and did just fine. Smiley I had no idea it was confirmed to be Hannah.

@sdmom nice job on the s/caps. I will try to match some of them up. yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52062
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:39 am

@sdmom wrote:I made some more screencaps from the same preview, but I am really bad at matching names with faces. Need more help!

Looks like tropical because of the orchids. Who’s that girl? Demi?





They are dressed for cold weather. Where? Colorado?



Looks like a group date. Who are these girls?



Who’s having a date?



Thanks for the caps, sdmom!

To add to your comments,
I think you are right that the girl with the flower in her hair is Demi.
I think the girl in winter clothes is Caitlin in Colorado.
Could the beautiful girl (IMO) in the red sweater be Cassie?
And I don't know who he is embracing in the fireworks pic but with super long hair like that, she should be easy to identify! If you look a the group photo, Demi (on the far right) has very long hair.
avatar
luvstx

Posts : 2164
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Yes that is Cassie in the red sweater !
avatar
whit90

Posts : 2409
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:45 am


https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/1076206410470436865?s=21
Imo this is Cassie and Colton at the fantasy suite date when she tells Colton she is leaving
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3272
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:02 pm

@LeapofFaith yes

Remind me again, what city does the fantasy suite take? TYIA


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52062
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@sdmom wrote:I made some more screencaps from the same preview, but I am really bad at matching names with faces. Need more help!

Looks like tropical because of the orchids. Who’s that girl? Demi?





They are dressed for cold weather. Where? Colorado?



Looks like a group date. Who are these girls?



Who’s having a date?



Thanks for the caps, sdmom!

To add to your comments,
I think you are right that the girl with the flower in her hair is Demi.
I think the girl in winter clothes is Caitlin in Colorado.
Could the beautiful girl (IMO) in the red sweater be Cassie?
And I don't know who he is embracing in the fireworks pic but with super long hair like that, she should be easy to identify!  If you look a the group photo, Demi (on the far right) has very long hair.

I think that the girl with super long hair could be possibly be Heather Martin.

flojo031

Female Posts : 332
Join date : 2017-02-14
Age : 32
Location : Elgin, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith yes

Remind me again, what city does the fantasy suite take? TYIA

Wasn't it Portugal? Or was it Majorca?

And if the spoilers are true....did they just cancel the location of the LCDs and MTPs???
avatar
luvstx

Posts : 2164
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Flojo,
You're probably right about Heather. Just rewatched one of the previews (introducing the girls) and she definitely has long blonde hair!
avatar
luvstx

Posts : 2164
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith yes

Remind me again, what city does the fantasy suite take? TYIA

Wasn't it Portugal?  Or was it Majorca?

And if the spoilers are true....did they just cancel the location of the LCDs and MTPs???
it was Portugal... they were meant to go to Spain for final dates but I guess it never happened?? question  Anyway this is Colton and tayisha on the f3 date in sagres, Portugal 


RS website
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3272
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am

Sorry about the double posts. Mods, can you please delete the second post? Thanks.

flojo031

Female Posts : 332
Join date : 2017-02-14
Age : 32
Location : Elgin, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Made some screen caps from the latest previews. Hopefully I did this right.




Hannah G?












Hannah B?












Hannah G?











Source

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-02-11
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum