SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:02 pm

@KBiegs88 Thanks for taking the time to make the s/caps! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:41 am

Bringing this over from the NO Discussion thread for further sleuthing. Nice catches by Sharleen!

Maddy wrote:
Sharleen wrote:Finally, there were several Pick-ups throughout the evening, but I swear they were harder to spot than usual. It’s as though producers are more on top of the ladies wearing the same jewelry and hair style, not only letting them throw on their dress (as they did in my day). There was one particular Pick-up room that caught my eye and I wonder how far into the season we’ll be seeing it again…
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Pickupcaelynn
Hair and makeup.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Pickupcassie
Necklaces and bracelets.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Pickuphannah
Hair and earrings.
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Pickuptayshia
I could not for the life of me find a Night One ITM of Tayshia’s but note the lack of necklace in the Pick-up.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode1

Interesting, that all 4 girls are F4, if I got it right.
Let's see where this ITM room is gonna be. )))

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:58 pm

This was shared privately. Thanks to the poster for identifying the location. yes

Paraphrasing
From Reality Fan Forum:

RE: KBiegs88's post - Ponagar Temple in Nha Trang, Vietnam.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu132
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu133

https://servimg.com/view/19418682/32

https://goo.gl/maps/E3xAonqwJkH2

From page 5 of this thread. Screen caps made by @KBiegs88 from the preview.

KBiegs88 wrote:Made some screen caps from the latest previews. Hopefully I did this right.
snipped..

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Dbb55610

snipped
Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 pm

So this picture has been bothering me scratch so I thought I would just ask u amazing sleuthers for help!!
IMO the screen cap I got from the extended preview looks like Cassie and Colton in a hotel room and you can see cameras and sets in the back round like one of them interrupted an itm or something? Then I was thinking could this be when Colton goes to tell Cassie that he wants her and dumped everyone else? But then I thought Colton apparently went back to LA to tell Cassie this but in this picture it looks like it’s in a hotel room? The number 37 is next to them kissing but what the hell is written above the number????
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ac387a10
My SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 pm

Well, I’m not an amazing sleuther but it looks like she interrupted his ITM to me. She looks a little more casual so I wouldn’t think it would be her’s that he was interrupting. Who knows though. I’m just getting that vibe from this pic. Also, I have no idea what the sign says. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Julie81 wrote:Well, I’m not an amazing sleuther but it looks like she interrupted his ITM to me. She looks a little more casual so I wouldn’t think it would be her’s that he was interrupting. Who knows though. I’m just getting that vibe from this pic. Also, I have no idea what the sign says. Lol

thanks!i think part of sleuthing and the fun of this board is throwing around ideas Hugesmile So yeah i was thinking that as well they seem both pretty casual hence why i am thinking its a surprise? anyway i think the top word above the 37 might start with an M? maybe Martinhal? which is in Portugal but i am probably reaching laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 pm

I’ve seen numbers inside of rooms when they are in a historical building (example - castle or home) or in art galleries. In those cases the number corresponds with a tourist floor plan, print or audio giude. 
Does that help?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Maybe the suits in the resort they are at have names.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:29 pm

Ok so throwing this out there but with the above be in Portugal then and what if maybe cassie and Colton rekindle in Portugal not LA??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 pm

Idk. Do we even know when this is during the filming process? I think it could be anytime. RS says he went to Huntington Beach where she’s from to get her back. He could be wrong but I dont know.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So this picture has been bothering me scratch so I thought I would just ask u amazing sleuthers for help!!
IMO the screen cap I got from the extended preview looks like Cassie and Colton in a hotel room and you can see cameras and sets in the back round like one of them interrupted an itm or something? Then I was thinking could this be when Colton goes to tell Cassie that he wants her and dumped everyone else? But then I thought Colton apparently went back to LA to tell Cassie this but in this picture it looks like it’s in a hotel room? The number 37 is next to them kissing but what the hell is written above the number????
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ac387a10
My SC

That looks like the same blue shirt that he did his PI in last week and it's the same shirt he's wearing in the previews this coming week with Cassie on the bed. When I first saw this SC above in the Season previews i didn't think it was Cassie but I'm convinced now because of that "little blue shirt" hehehe He sure is hugging her tight in this pic wonder if it will actually air.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:39 pm

@notarose I was going to comment that it might be outside the hotel room, but you make a good point. It looks like it's three words to me on the sign.

The white plate next to the door looks unusual. It doesn't look like a light switch but it might just be lightening or the angle.

Do we know what city they are in?

@LeapofFaith IA about the ITM. I think he would have been in front of that lantern doing and ITM. Good speculation. Maybe she did knock on the door for one of those secret visits that the other's don't know about until later when she gets back so we can enjoy more drama. Hugesmile

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly