SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Maddy wrote:

So, one more time, notice the ‘ acting ‘ by Jenna, she is standing beside Jordan, not a glimpse of warmth towards him, no body language or any intimate touch, look or ANYTHING really that says they are engaged. Or happy. Showing up the ring with pride but no glance at HIM at all. Jordan is caught in her web and happy that she is just standing there. So sad. She is a sick one...IMO.

But the really weird thing is he wasn't touching her either. Neither of them seem happy or in love to me, so maybe he was subconsciously sensing her reluctance/distance and acting accordingly? (I didn't even watch BIP but got sucked in when I heard about this J&J mess. I saw one clip somewhere of Jordan comforting her as she cried on a chair, and I thought it was odd because she wasn't showing her face. I suspected she was hiding the fact that she couldn't quite produce enough tears to seem believable.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by RealityEscape Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:Also i'm fake because I'm taking back everything bad I said about Joe & Kendall. Idk the way she reacted to him on the couch tonight kinda won me over. W/e it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind Hugesmile

It wouldn't surprise me if their differences were producer driven for drama but they sure had some cute, fun moments. Funny how with just one show Joe caught everyone's attention on Bachelorette and that attention turned out very justified!

I admit I enjoyed the reunion show. Probably the best Bachelor Nation show of any type in a long time. Lots of topics, some surprises and some happy ever afters. It made up for some of the boring and made-up drama of the regular show.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:37 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Joe and Kevin are so wonderful probably the best two guys from the show EVER!!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698 :yes: thumbsup

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Kamil fell in bubble love . Annalise was just to desperate to see it. But no excuses how Kamil did the deed.

With Chris, I always hear the song Fix You by Cold Play. Coach Krystal will be good for him. Positive vibes

I think Kev and Astrid will make it as long as he stays in therapy a bit longer. He’s such a good guy and I like Astrid. Loved her tweet about how after getting her man back, she can start eating carbs again laugh out loud!

Not excusing what Kamil did AT ALL but if I watched Annalease from the beginning of the show to the end it’s pretty clear how desperate and unstable she is. She falls “in love” with everybody and really needs to take the path of Kevin and get a good therapist. Kamil was not a match for Annalease at all but should have ended their relationship before the after show. I’ll bet TPTB set up the on camera break up. :uptonogood
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 pm

It seems like onscreen break-ups and onscreen make-ups are going to be "a thing" now.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Taking it back even further with Karma, Jordan went on the bachelorette under false pretenses to his own network, including someone who felt they were in a relationship with him.  What goes around comes around.  He did the exact same thing to another 6 months ago.  I guess he forgot.

I was wondering who - if anyone - would remember and point this out. I'm not surprised that it was you. Jordan got "Jordaned".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 pm

@Lucas15 good to see you. handwave
I kept in touch with a private contact until Jordan’s dismissal from Becca’s season. Jordan contacted this person immediately upon leaving the show. Jordan requested this person to pick him up at his airport arrival. Jordan reassured this person that their relationship was very much intact. This contact was very hopeful and positive their relationship was still intact.
At that point, I had no further contact with said person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:06 am

@Kashathediva Jordan - *barf* How sad to do that to someone. This generation of reality star seekers, just barfy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Taking it back even further with Karma, Jordan went on the bachelorette under false pretenses to his own network, including someone who felt they were in a relationship with him.  What goes around comes around.  He did the exact same thing to another 6 months ago.  I guess he forgot.

I was wondering who - if anyone - would remember and point this out. I'm not surprised that it was you. Jordan got "Jordaned".

I am so in the minority here when it comes to Jordan, but I am not buying what he is selling. Something is very fishy about this whole thing. I do think that his intention from the very beginning was to get the lead as the Bachelor. And this is perhaps setting the stage for that to happen in 2020?

What I am not understanding right now is what Jenna stands to gain, since she is being destroyed on social media. And Jordan, on the other hand, is positioning himself to come out of this as the jilted lover who is taking the high road. IMO he is milking this for all it is worth.

And I do think that there is a lot more to this story that we don't know yet. Something is very off.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:27 pm

I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 pm

IMO, I think it speaks volumes that Jordan has received dozens of messages of support from BN peeps, and not one person has commented in support of Jenna.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I am so in the minority here when it comes to Jordan, but I am not buying what he is selling.  Something is very fishy about this whole thing.  I do think that his intention from the very beginning was to get the lead as the Bachelor.  And this is perhaps setting the stage for that to happen in 2020?

What I am not understanding right now is what Jenna stands to gain, since she is being destroyed on social media.  And Jordan, on the other hand, is positioning himself to come out of this as the jilted lover who is taking the high road.  IMO he is milking this for all it is worth.

And I do think that there is a lot more to this story that we don't know yet.  Something is very off.      

I listened to the podcast that RS had with Jordan and it seems there is def more to the story then what was put out there. The way I understood it (according to a friend of Jenna's that reached out to RS) was that, Apparently Jenna had a sugar Daddy helping her with a business before she went on the show, She didn't expect to fall for Jordan, Didn't want the help from the Sugar daddy to end & she tried to continue carrying on with him afterwards,texting him ect. The sugar daddy had sent the text messages to RS and told RS that he's had enough and wasen't going to put up with her taking advantage & using him any longer . Seems to me from listening to the podcast that Jordan was blindsided by all of it. It's a big mess. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+26
Nibbles22
Longhornfan
Lucas15
Rolly
Lievta