SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:39 pm

@Astrobach I think @Aria just means TPTB will probably give her a villain edit, not that she's a villain as in a bad person or anything like that. If Annie was really talking badly about the other women then TPTB are going to take advantage of that especially if she decided to leave on her own over Colton eliminating her. It won't matter to them if she's telling the truth about Colton or the other women. They're going to protect Colton and their next Bachelorette pick over someone who lasted a couple episodes. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:52 pm

I don’t think you can tell who “psycho people” refers to. Could be a certain woman or two, could be producers and it could be what RS thinks – the women as a group. I wouldn’t rely too much on his assumptions though.

Still, there is a risk that this leak itself can get her a really bad edit as Fleiss won’t be happy. It seems that this is a private snapchat that somehow found its way into RS’ greasy hands.
A girl needs better friends I guess.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm

her IG is reactivated.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Do we know for sure she left on her own? Her words “when you dump the Bachelor”, is not enough to convince me she chose to leave. I guess we have to wait and see.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:12 pm

I think Colton's weird too so this is hilarious laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:17 pm

IMO, she's the smartest one in the bunch if she left on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:23 pm

We figured she was home already by her IG stats on the previous page

When someone needs to call out someone else, to make them self look better, they loose me. She went on the show, she could have left the first night if she wasn't interested in him or didn't like the women. Is it really necessary to make those types of comments on SM?  IA with @Aria It sounds like she wasn't liked and she pulled a they are all crazy, I'm leaving shtick. Maybe she figured it's best to leave, if she in fact left on her own, before she got dumped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 pm

@cookielover12 sorry for the double post. I'm still seeing it as private?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We figured she was home already by her IG stats on the previous page

When someone needs to call out someone else, to make them self look better, they loose me. She went on the show, she could have left the first night if she wasn't interested in him or didn't like the women. Is it really necessary to make those types of comments on SM?  IA with @Aria It sounds like she wasn't liked and she pulled a they are all crazy, I'm leaving shtick. Maybe she figured it's best to leave, if she in fact left on her own, before she got dumped.

For all we know something could have happened after the first night that made her change her mind about him to think he is "weird" (since that is what she said in her message to her friend). And, she could have gotten into it with the girls after the first night as well. How many times in the past have we seen the drama between different girls happen after the dates start happening.

She could have pretended to be into him and stuck around... girls have done that in the past as well. If she did leave on her own, then good for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@cookielover12 sorry for the double post. I'm still seeing it as private?

Yes, it is still private. I only posted her IG account was reactivated because before it was deactivated when she left for filming (just to calrify Smiley )
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:48 pm

@cookielover12 Oh! Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Oh dang and after watching them on Ellen's show I thought she would last awhile laugh out loud oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Annie Reardon - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
bluwavz
Aria
Astrobach
wishesfireworks
Linds911