Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Godwin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Godwin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Epi 9 FD - CASSIE, HANNAH G, TAYSHIA
11/4 - 5 - TRAVEL - PORTUGAL
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off
11/8 - FD2 -
11/9 - day off
11/10 - FD3 -
11/11 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9518

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 pm

her following just went up by one! laugh out loud finally some movement
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Her following has a tendency to fall between 514 to 516, so possibly not movement at all.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:39 pm

@Kure24 laugh out loud ahhhh don't kill my excitement Hugesmile
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Still don't think that Hannah G. is F1. I think that this is the F3 breakdown:

F1: Cassie
F2: Hannah G.
F3: Tayshia

flojo031

Female Posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:19 am

As it turns out, there is no official F2, which is so weird. I'm super curious about how Hannah G. is going to be edited, everyone who knows her says she's the sweetest thing on the face of the earth, and she's so sweet she may not have the personality for a drama driven RTV show. That coupled with the fact that RS has not mentioned a thing about her in his spoilers, makes me wonder how she will come off. That said, I still believe she's going to be tremendously popular, and will have a large SM following when it's all said and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 pm

I posted in another thread I wonder if Colton eliminated them on the day of their scheduled FD. The first one to go would be considered the F3. Then he would eliminate the F2.

I can't see them letting both go at the same time, maybe the same day but not at the same time together. Neither one will know what he's doing until later. The F3 just might think the show will continue with the two remaining, but he lets the F2 go separately as well, is the way I see it unfolding.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm curious about how things ended with the two women and I sincerely hope that Colton handled this with maturity and showed respect for the two women. If he comes off in a way that seems cold and dismissive, the fairytale ending they're hoping for might not go over well with the audience IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Well, it's been almost a month since Hannah G and Tayshia came back from filming and they're still not visible on IG. By this time I would think they would have started and completed a clean up of their accounts in preparation for all the scrutiny, but nope, nada!!! It's hard to believe TPTB are responsible for this after all this time, but you never know. If being a SM influencer is your job, losing followers due to inactivity can't be good for business, but on the other hand, starting off with 48-49k gives her a pretty good head start on the other girls. She'll no doubt end up with a healthy following and I think Bri Barnes is next in line with 35.1k.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:08 pm

I feel like Hannah is not worried about her Instagram numbers right now. I’m sure she is well aware of the fact that women on the show get a lot of exposure and she will leave the show with 500k+ followers, which is plenty for her career.

jessietrey

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:51 am

Looks like Hannah has another IG account and it is public. There are only 25 posts/134 followers/35 following. The very first post was on Oct. 1st, (while she was away filming),with the most recent post on Dec. 3rd. Since filming began on Sept 20th or 21st, someone other than Hannah is likely to be running this account. All of the people she follows on this account are in BN, although none of them follow her. The account is labeled "Personal Blog", and almost all of the pictures were tagged with the ABC Bachelor account, other BN contestants as well as Colton. I'm curious about why she created this account, given that she has quite a large following on her still private account.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am

islandchild2 wrote:Looks like Hannah has another IG account and it is public. There are only 25 posts/134 followers/35 following. The very first post was on Oct. 1st, (while she was away filming),with the most recent post on Dec. 3rd. Since filming began on Sept 20th or 21st, someone other than  Hannah is likely to be running this account.  All of the people she follows on this account are in BN, although none of them follow her. The account is labeled "Personal Blog", and almost all of the pictures were tagged with the ABC Bachelor account, other BN contestants as well as Colton. I'm curious about why she created this account, given that she has quite a large following on her still private account.
Do you mean this one https://instagram.com/hannah_godwin_?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=8esfy39spebc

To me it looks like a fan account? question
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Godwin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum