Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Godwin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Godwin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:01 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
islandchild2 wrote:Looks like Hannah has another IG account and it is public. There are only 25 posts/134 followers/35 following. The very first post was on Oct. 1st, (while she was away filming),with the most recent post on Dec. 3rd. Since filming began on Sept 20th or 21st, someone other than  Hannah is likely to be running this account.  All of the people she follows on this account are in BN, although none of them follow her. The account is labeled "Personal Blog", and almost all of the pictures were tagged with the ABC Bachelor account, other BN contestants as well as Colton. I'm curious about why she created this account, given that she has quite a large following on her still private account.
Do you mean this one https://instagram.com/hannah_godwin_?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=8esfy39spebc

To me it looks like a fan account? question

Yes, that is a possibility, which is why I wrote this: "Since filming began on Sept 20th or 21st, someone other than Hannah is likely to be running this account."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Looks like her account is public.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 pm

She looks like any other wannabe IG "model" out there. Pass. IMO.
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm

@wishesfireworks wrote:She looks like any other wannabe IG "model" out there. Pass. IMO.
Good thing she looks like one because that's literally her job. She's a model and sm influencer.
I find it interesting she is following Cassie and Cassie follows her. We don't really have a top 2 so just something to look at. She is also following or still following Colton (actually a few girls are).
I am really interested in her edit because everyone says she is the sweetest person but quiet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Yeah I find it interesting that Hannah and Caelynn are following Colton. If Tayshia is following Colton than that means Cassie will be the only one in the final 4 not following Colton. It will be kinda obvious that she is the F1.

I'm glad to see that Hannah is back on instagram Smiley

jessietrey

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:
islandchild2 wrote:Looks like Hannah has another IG account and it is public. There are only 25 posts/134 followers/35 following. The very first post was on Oct. 1st, (while she was away filming),with the most recent post on Dec. 3rd. Since filming began on Sept 20th or 21st, someone other than  Hannah is likely to be running this account.  All of the people she follows on this account are in BN, although none of them follow her. The account is labeled "Personal Blog", and almost all of the pictures were tagged with the ABC Bachelor account, other BN contestants as well as Colton. I'm curious about why she created this account, given that she has quite a large following on her still private account.
Do you mean this one https://instagram.com/hannah_godwin_?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=8esfy39spebc

To me it looks like a fan account? question

IA I think it's fake. She has only followed many former bach people and the last one is the only one from this season. You would think they would follow their fellow contestants first or family and friends. I see no reason why she would start a new IG since she has a very successful one right now, however the "fake" one has her real email contact. I'm not sure where the fake one is getting the pic's from, so far I can't see any doubles, but I'm not looking too hard.

Hannah's IG has the same pics as her website, where the other one doesn't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51840

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel The account didn’t look fake at first glance with Hannah’s info, but then I started looking at the dates on the pics, the various tags, and I thought it may very well be a fan account or someone she may know is running it. I guess it doesn’t really matter, she’s racked up quite a number of followers throughout the day, and will continue to as the season goes on. I’m sure her DMs are overflowing as well, poor girl!!

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:14 am

Hannah‘s back  
I‘m already on the Hannah for Bachelorette bandwagon.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Hannah G.
Content Creator
Birmingham, AL

Bachelorette Biography

This sweet Southern belle definitely isn't camera shy—she's both the photographer and model for her burgeoning social media business. Apart from planning the photo shoots for her next posts, Hannah enjoys being a foodie and glamping. Hopefully Colton "likes" what you're putting down, Hannah!
Source
bluwavz

Female Posts : 11246

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:46 pm

https://www.theknotnews.com/bachelor-colton-underwood-season-23-contestants-35936
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:02 pm

She‘s a doll!

Edit: She looks like Sarah Paxton IMO
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:33 am

bluwavz

Female Posts : 11246