SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:15 am

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4840-o
https://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/hannah-brown/photos/4840/
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 150365_1223-900x0
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 150365_1247-900x0
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 150365_2344-900x0
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoEzoUJFBLw
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:03 pm

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 The+bachelor+Miss+Alabama+2
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-1

via GIPHY

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ?format=500w
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-1
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ?format=500w

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Toast+to+my+birthday

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Why+are+you+a+virgin

https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-2

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dz84MZSXcAU3GP9
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
P R E A C H. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/YCRCqLjm3i
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:30 am

According to Corey wrote:Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ?format=500w

Trust your gut, Hannah B.

Later that night…
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Open+honest+and+vulnerable
The “but” will get you every time.
Although he brought her to meet his parents, Colton doesn’t feel comfortable meeting her parents.
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Listen+to+people+about+things
Another warning!! Who are you talking about Hannah B.??
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Hannah+b+pissed
I don’t think we’ve seen the end of Hannah B. (Bachelor in Paradise anyone?)
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 am

I think she was referring to Cailyn more so then Cassie when she's telling him this jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Sharleen wrote:As for Hannah B, man, did she get dealt a crappy hand. This wasn’t the first meet-the-parents pre-Hometown date (Nikki got this date on my season), but I think it may be the first meet-the-parents pre-Hometown date where the contestant gets eliminated. I mean, that’s pretty harsh. Anyone who gets this date thinks they’re AT LEAST getting a Hometown. It felt like they purposely raised Hannah B’s expectations and confidence to an all-time high, just to drop her like an anvil from the highest storey possible.

My favorite part was Hannah B’s deliciously honest words about the whole thing…
Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Gif9
While writing this recap, I spent some time thinking about the possibility of Hannah B as next season’s Bachelorette. This was thanks to Pretty Pandas reader Rachel, who wrote me with an excerpt from Reality Steve’s recap of this episode, where he included (spoiler-free) thoughts of a friend of his on Hannah B and the case for her being the next lead. I thought these were really compelling arguments, enough to include here. I know it’s a big read but it’s well-written and excellent food for thought…
“With Hannah B, there are three Bachelorette qualities the show reliably feature that they haven’t shown for others in the final four.

First, the show demographic is overwhelmingly females in their 20s, 30s, 40s. The show works with its demographic for the Bachelorette when the audience can feel empathy for the lead and relate to their story. The story is consistently that this person is struggling to find love and acceptance in the real world. The lead typically needs a win and the audience is empathetic to that. For example, we believed that Becca was left heartbroken and scarred so we wanted to see her be “given” an opportunity for a love story. However, there is no way the show can sell us on the very young models Cassie or Hannah G, or the young beauty queen Caelynn, needing the show to find their husband. These women are young and stunning. They need no help and it would be nearly impossible for the demographic to feel invested in these women in desperate need of a win in life or love. However, Hannah B – while also young and beautiful – has been shown with deep insecurities and as the one who didn’t win the crown. There’s something about her that makes you want to wrap her up in a warm blanket and just hug her tight. You feel empathy towards her feeling she’s not good enough and that she just needs a win. The producers have given us reasons to root for her. And, most women can relate to the way she has felt at one point or another – we can believe in her; because we’ve all been Hannah B at some point. (Note: I’m not including Tayshia in this point because she was already married and divorced… she had no trouble finding a husband already. She’ll find another).

Next, historically the Bachelorette is portrayed as being well-liked by the girls in the house and nearly conflict-free. We’ve seen Tayshia and Caelynn talk poorly about others. In both instances, the story line didn’t advance from including those comments. I have hard time believing the producers would put those comments in there for their Bachelorette for the same reason we never saw Rachel and Vanessa throw down on Nick’s season. But with Hannah B – the only conflict we saw was her with Caelynn and you can argue that plays into Hannah B feeling insecure and not good enough and not the winner. And in a way, she seemed railroaded by Caelynn in the end of all of that (and we saw their resolution which is something rare on this show). We also consistently see Hannah B with her arms around other girls, her friendship with Heather and Demi, etc. She is clearly a girls’ girl and liked and it makes her easy to root for her. She seems like someone we all would want to be friends with while watching from home. I’d get a drink with Hannah B which is a quality I want to see in a lead.

Last, she is literally the only person this season where we consistently see her goofy, fun personality. Without fail, every episode has had at least one clip or scene where we see her being goofy or funny or animated. She’s fun to watch and we’re getting to know Hannah B. From her being a pirate to doing Hannah Beast to her doing fighting moves with Colton….we are getting to know her bit by bit. We haven’t seen this much personality from anyone else on this show this season except for Demi (maybe) and that didn’t feel authentic. Hannah B is authentic and fun to watch. I believe the producers are giving us SO MUCH of her for a reason. They aren’t giving us that much of any of the top four – that’s for sure.

There’s my reasoning for Hannah B. And I’m pulling for her in a big way. I’m so down for a Hannah B Bachelorette season. Colton has been so boring…We need to breathe some life into next season. And life, for the audience, is not insulting our intelligence that some 23 year old model is struggling to find love…. *eye roll*”

I agree with several points here and kind of can’t believe I didn’t see them sooner. First, we have not been given almost any personality from many other women on this season, save Demi. (Who, while having gotten a personality edit, did not get a Bachelorette edit.) I can’t help but think, knowing this episode would have the potential to mar audience impressions of both Cassie and Caelynn, that ended up changing the edits they’d receive throughout the season. Tayshia’s gotten decent airtime but her involvement in the latest drama will certainly ruin her clean record. Plus, except for the credits scene from this week (where she had a stain on her jeans), we haven’t been shown much in the way of fun, goofy footage of her, either. The only completely drama-free woman remaining is Hannah G, but we haven’t seen anything to make her relatable or like someone you’d want to sympathize with and root for. (I’m not saying she’s neither of these things, I’m saying all we’ve been shown thus far has been her as a piece of meat Colton wants to hump.) Now, I also think it’s possible it could be someone else altogether. But in terms of possibilities from this crop of ladies, after reading this, it’s hard to un-imagine Hannah B and only Hannah B as Bachelorette. Your thoughts??
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:20 pm

i agree whole heatedly. Hannah B said it herself....she gave herself fully to this. She did everything asked, when even Colton faked eating or drinking something. PLUS...can you imagine the blooper reel.

Truly she got the Bettte edit. Taeshia is the closest behind her, but Hannah B all the way for me!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 pm

I just heard the news about Hannah being the next Bachelorette, I’m very happy for her! I was hoping it would be her or Hannah G! So congrats to her!  Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f600
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm

i hope they cast a slightly older crop of guys for her (or the for any lead next season for that matter). I'd prefer to watch a more mature bunch than the some of the painted dolls we have had recently.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:44 pm

I'm happy for Hannah too!

And I realized that in some ways she reminds me of Tara from Bach aus...(just a bit less, um, earthy/"bogan"?)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
flojo031
sdmom
SFoster
Billysmom
nd4reality