SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  Empty DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Almost time for the first episode! Discuss them all here. Good luck to Joe and all the other contestants. cheerleader

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  8367-910 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  I_got_13 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing Joe on DWTS. As a long time fan, IMO it should be pretty easy to estimate how far he will go in the season from his first performance or two. But fan bases can make a huge difference. The phone number for Joe & Jenna is 1-800-868-3406. They will keep that number all season. You can start voting tonight as soon as the show starts airing in your area. They will let you know when you have reached your vote limit. You can also vote on any other lines that you have (i.e. a cell phone AND a landline.) You can also vote at http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Thanks @Amethyst for the voting info. I will use it for sure.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Well that was a good start for Joe! yes. Although a very small start. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well that was a good start for Joe! yes. Although a very small start. laugh out loud

Did you mean the intro, GA? If yes I agree. He seemed "loose" and relaxed and I look forward to watching his "journey" on DWTS

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:20 pm

@Doats Yes. He kept saying he's never danced, but at least it looked like he can move. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Carrie Ann is so annoying and just one of the reason's I've been turned off the last few seasons. This is night one, can they not just be positive.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 pm

I liked Milo's cha cha even if I found it a bit franetic. He would get my votes except they're all going to Joe. (Got here about 10 minutes late as I had to feed cats who were giving me the stink eye. Should be caught up in a few more commercials.)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:31 pm

He looks dashing in his suit!

My puppers is not eating his supper. I had to go back out after work and he's still not happy about it. laugh out loud He won't eat if he knows I'm going back out. Now that I'm home, he's still not eating. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Wow, that's Robert from SYTYCD. I LOVE his dancing so I'm so very glad to see him.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:38 pm

I like Artem, like his style, his form. It's a pleasure to watch him.

I never watched SYTYCD, I'll pay attention to Robert next time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like Artem, like his style, his form. It's a pleasure to watch him.

I never watched SYTYCD, I'll pay attention to Robert next time.

Robert never won his season but he is often brought back to partner with the new contestants. He is a contemporary dancer so I was kinda surprised to see him. But if I were a dancer I would definitely choose him as a partner.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape