SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

It's not about the relationship or how serious it was or wasn't. It's about Cass saying Britt is her bestie and yet lying to her for months. Not exactly a great foundation for trust in friendship. 

They both seem fine with each other post-show so que sera sera. jmo

5 months??!! Holy smokes! IA that's pretty rotten not to be truthful to her "bestie". It would take a very long time for me to trust a so called friend like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Cass and Britt are still best friends. IMO Cass was never a threat to Britt as a contender for F1. Nick told Britt his version of his FORMER relationship with Cass. My question is why didn't Britt believe him? Why did she feel threatened to the point of confronting Cass? Britt regrets asking Cass such a personal question on camera. At the end of the day there are no hard feelings between the two women. All that remains is the backlash Britt has received. I can't help but think if Britt is F1 Nick will be blasted for choosing her. I can't understand why TPTB have gone with this scenario.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:01 pm

@storybook Britt seemed to still not believe Nick and Cass when Cass was being sent home.. as Sophie said "why is she going home then?". I don't think she is going to let it go going forward, This is a BIG problem and could pull her back from connecting with Nick. So we have here a narrative as to why she is not 'the one' for Nick (if she is not F1)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:51 pm

They cut all of the kissing out of Nick and Britt's hometown date. On the other hand, they are loading up the physical stuff on Nick and Sophie's last couple of dates. To me that is classic editing to make it look more even.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:06 am

The passionate, physical attraction edit Sophie is getting isn't unusual for the F2. TPTB want the final episode to be a ratings winner so they are going to even things up. What I don't understand is why Britt has been played as the villain after confronting Cass. Britt isn't popular and it will be interesting to see the public reaction when she is F1 (F1 based on Sportsbet's odds).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:10 am

Storybook wrote:The passionate, physical attraction edit Sophie is getting isn't unusual for the F2. TPTB want the final episode to be a ratings winner so they are going to even things up. What I don't understand is why Britt has been played as the villain after confronting Cass. Britt isn't popular and it will be interesting to see the public reaction when she is F1 (F1 based on Sportsbet's odds).

I don't think they meant that to happen. I think they were trying to set up an 'obstacle'. I personally believe that the REALLY out of context ad they kept playing before the episode played a HUGE part in the backlash. If you look at what she actually said, it wasn't that bad and she wasn't angry at all.

I think an overzealous advertising person at channel 10 derailed the intended story. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 am

Here's a little piece of editing evidence...

I find, every year, that the F1 dates ALWAYS get the most air time.

This year it is as follows:

First Dates
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 14 mins 40 secs
Brooke 9 mins

Second Dates
Britt 14 mins 30 secs
Sophie 12 mins 90 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Hometowns
Britt 16 mins
Sophie 10 mins 50 secs
Brooke 13 mins 12 secs

Note: I also find that the person leaving after hometowns usually gets lots of airtime on hometown week too, which happened again with Cass getting 17 mins for her date.

Make of that what you will. :halo: question

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:49 am

@Stoneleigh they put dramatic/villian music over Britts confrontation with Cass, when she approached Cass and hugged her they made it look like she was ragging. They definitely upped the villian angle in editing and then they chose to include Britt still carring on about it to Sophie and Brooke after the Rose ceremony. I have seen many comments from general viewers that Britt was trying to plant a seed of doubt in them and i think they are using it as what sets off Brooke leaving, the public will not be happy as she is the favourite. I find it impossible to believe that they didn't know what they were doing with the edit, they could have easily made it look more 'nice'
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:09 am

Bachbee wrote:@Stoneleigh they put dramatic/villian music over Britts confrontation with Cass, when she approached Cass and hugged her they made it look like she was ragging. They definitely upped the villian angle in editing and then they chose to include Britt still carring on about it to Sophie and Brooke after the Rose ceremony. I have seen many comments from general viewers that Britt was trying to plant a seed of doubt in them and i think they are using it as what sets off Brooke leaving, the public will not be happy as she is the favourite. I find it impossible to believe that they didn't know what they were doing with the edit, they could have easily made it look more 'nice'

I have a different take on why they showed the talk between the 3 girls at the end as Cass was saying goodbye. They very definitely included Sophie saying "Why did she go home then?" and Britt saying "There was something there but maybe not now" (from memory not exact quote) and then the camera zoomed in on Brooke as britt said that... then zoomed a little extra. Looked like foreshadowing to me in regards to what happens with Brooke next eppy. Smiley

As for Britt not posting on instagram... I would guess she's keeping away from social media for a bit because of the backlash. I know I would if I was her.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Bachbee wrote:@Stoneleigh they put dramatic/villian music over Britts confrontation with Cass, when she approached Cass and hugged her they made it look like she was ragging. They definitely upped the villian angle in editing and then they chose to include Britt still carring on about it to Sophie and Brooke after the Rose ceremony. I have seen many comments from general viewers that Britt was trying to plant a seed of doubt in them and i think they are using it as what sets off Brooke leaving, the public will not be happy as she is the favourite. I find it impossible to believe that they didn't know what they were doing with the edit, they could have easily made it look more 'nice'

I have a different take on why they showed the talk between the 3 girls at the end as Cass was saying goodbye. They very definitely included Sophie saying "Why did she go home then?" and Britt saying "There was something there but maybe not now" (from memory not exact quote) and then the camera zoomed in on Brooke as britt said that... then zoomed a little extra. Looked like foreshadowing to me in regards to what happens with Brooke next eppy. Smiley

As for Britt not posting on instagram... I would guess she's keeping away from social media for a bit because of the backlash. I know I would if I was her.

i 100 agree with this...i noticed it as well BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633 and i just can't help feeling nick is the one that chooses not to give her the rose...i am soooo glad it is only 1 more week till we finally find out the ending

is nick still at ute masters? he leaves for png 1 oct correct?? sorry off topic but go the eagles!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

i 100 agree with this...i noticed it as well BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633  and i just can't help feeling nick is the one that chooses not to give her the rose...i am soooo glad it is only 1 more week till we finally find out the ending

is nick still at ute masters? he leaves for png 1 oct correct?? sorry off topic but go the eagles!!!!

I agree. I think she lays it on the line with him and he lets her go. I think he is 'broken' because he hated hurting her. I also think he looks so stressed in the finale preview because he doesn't want to hurt F2.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:58 am

The way I see it is Nick has no idea what he wants. I interpret his leaning forward as the pain he is in because he doesn't want to be there. I can't see a genuine, true love connection with either Sophie or Britt. IMO Nick is happy in his post show social media photos because he is doing what he loves the most, travelling around Australia.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF