SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:03 pm

So nick sister asked about Brooke and said: we thought Brooke would be the one at the end

His Dad even mentioned Brooke who he thought was the one for Nick

This NEVER happened on any franchise that a contestant not F1or F2 was mentioned or discussed!!

Osher who’s voice over says that we will be chocked!!

Yeah.... Brooke was the F1 but I believe nick did a very unselfish decision. He knew he would be away most of the year for the next few years. Bringing her over to Sydney, away from family and ask her to wait his multiple returns? Sure it was perfect for him but not for her. He understood that. It does not mean he was not falling. He said clearly that he hat his heart broken.... heart broken means love. Not friendship at all!! His words talking about Brooke are: perfect, meant to be, cannot get enough, not part of my plan, truly miss you, I can be truly myself, so natural, wifey material.... I mean the list is big

For me Brit is second best. Sophie was edited to come too late.

So no engagement but commitment confirmed by Larsen. No surprise.  This is not the Aussie ways.

This all happened 4months ago. All parties moved on... except the public as usual. I wish them all good vibes... except cat Alisha and Romy for whom I wish karma

All JMO wine

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Preview for tonight's finale.  Osher definitely thinks we'll be SHOCKED.laugh out loud  I'd like to be but not expecting it.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:37 pm

HEA wrote:after all this fuss, I am with @leapoffaith here ... I will be vastly disappointed if we do not have a major dramatic ending! if we have a normal F2 rejection, a normal proposal F1 and a little panic love by the lead before F1.... BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854  I want some  BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2254279460

i have been looking forward to tonight more than any other au finale laugh out loud tptb please don't disappoint us Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Preview for tonight's finale.  Osher definitely thinks we'll be SHOCKED.laugh out loud  I'd like to be but not expecting it.

Source

Gosh the family really putting so much emphasis on Brooke  Rolling Eyes Did they get paid or what (maybe in ad placement for the sister's mummy sippy cup for wine that she got on the show). I really don't care for the sister. OTT on sm and OTT at Logies and OTT in the show preview. Make it staahp  dizzy

I'm expecting a typical ending but I want to be SHOCKED to my core. Make it happen TPTB! (seriously won't but one can hope cheeky  laugh out loud )

Cheers to the finale  2pop wine :cheeseyy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Same @allaboutlove same .... Now i just want to know when sophie will get to do her interviews??? and i need to know whats going on post show!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:57 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud  BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1377737533 we've come a long way from just romance. Now we want to know about post-show since we sleuthed Britt F1 so long ago and soon to confirmed on screen. I would think Sophie would have hers Friday. For tonight I am interested to see what Sophie says. If she is aiming to try get a Bette gig I would suspect she will go all out saying she is in love, loves him etc. 

Hopefully a good ending to the season. I haven't been invested at all so I am fine whatever happens. Often the friendships are more interesting to me and this is the case this season but I am glad it's been fun and enjoyable for so many  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I think it was said by Nick, his family picked the winner when they met the women. If so, then going by the preview for the final episode Brooke was who they expected to be F1. Last night Brooke walked out. Nick did not eliminate her. If she hadn’t walked what would be the scenario now? Britt has enough trust issues over Nick and Cass, I wonder how she will handle Brooke’s exit and the questions this raises. Britt is F1 but try as I might I don’t see true love or a deep, lasting connection between her and Nick. The overwlming comments on FB are for Brooke to return in tonight’s episode as Nick loves her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:19 pm

When Brit questioned Nick earlier on, on their 2nd single date about his feelings, he gave her reassurance, I am sure if Nick wanted to, he would've given it to Brooke.
ETA: In Brooke's own words, whenever she asked him about his feelings or how he sees them together after the show, he never gave her a direct answer or reassurance.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:22 pm

welcomebanner @Viv3981 and @chailatte Glad you joined us!

Thank you everyone for the posts, twitter posts, and all the edit talk! It's enjoyable to read especially when some of it was speculated from the beginning to see it become reality!

Great season of sleuthing, from uncovering contestants to nicknames, to betting to s/caps friendship laughs and everything in between!  I wish you all a good finale! Looking forward to catching up tomorrow!  :sending flowers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:23 pm

Brooke asked Nick for reassurance and he never gave it. If Nick really wanted Brooke no way he'd have let her go. Shows me he never wanted her and she was never the one. The lead will fight to keep the one they want. Nick wasn't into Brooke as much as she was into him and that is why she left. jmo but anything else is just edit (on the part of his family too imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm

I don’t care who Nick ends up with. The show is written to create drama. Brooke went from a shower date to her walking out. She had a strong connection edit and this was used to create questions when she left. Brooke played her part very well. So now Nick (who in my opinion has struggled as lead) is left to decide between Britt and Sophie. Britt was thrown under the bus by TPTB and she rises from the ashes to be the happy ever after F1. Why do I have so much trouble imagining this?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Storybook wrote:Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I think it was said  by Nick, his family picked the winner when they met the women. If so, then going by the preview for the final episode Brooke was who they expected to be F1. Last night Brooke walked out. Nick did not eliminate her. If she hadn’t walked what would be the scenario now?  Britt has enough trust issues over Nick and Cass, I wonder how she will handle Brooke’s exit and the questions this raises. Britt is F1 but try as I might I don’t see true love or a deep, lasting connection  between her and Nick. The overwlming comments on FB are for Brooke to return in tonight’s episode as Nick loves her.

His family singled out both Brooke and Britt when they met the girls. So them picking the winner also works for Britt too.
I think the producers gave Brooke a good edit and not surprised she is a fan favourite, but I think if Nick loved her and wanted her to stay he wouldn't have let her walk. His silence when she said she just wanted to know if he liked her was very telling. All the lovely things he said about her were in off camera pieces and added in to ramp up the 'heart-break' and drama of her leaving. He definitely respected her as a person, and didn't want to lead her on. I think the Brooke/Cass stuff has been dragged through to the final episode to create drama, because otherwise there would be no hurdles for Britt and it would be a pretty boring finale.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF