SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

Finch wrote:So did any of you put a bet on picks no one? What was it paying?

Not a betting woman. The 'picks no one' option was only up for less than 24 hours. One of our members spotted it but it was gone before we could get a screencap. If anyone knows what it paid please let us know. Talk about a golden window of opportunity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

Britt would’ve stayed in new Caledonia because the show would’ve organised flights for set dates based on an F1 and F2. So they would’ve just been given tickets.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

I liked his honesty. He's going to get a bashing of course but at least he stayed true to himself and didn't mislead anyone by saying that he will commit to them... and not actually do it in real life. Sometimes being honest is a lot harder than going with the status quo.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am

Brittany should be next Bachelorette, she is ready to find someone
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am

Yikes Sportsbet rubbing it in!

I guess when the Honey Badge said you shouldn't put money on 99% of those girls he meant 99.99999%.

I don't want Britt as bachelorette. She might be a nice girl but I don't think she's great TV.

Last edited by handsanitiser on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:27 am

Sundy wrote:I’m so dumb. I said weeks ago that the Only way they would have pushed production back so he was out of the country was if they knew at 15 July that he had broken up with the F1. Hahaha. Sundy - too starry eyed
Not dumb, just a romantic  console
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 am

Bobette wrote:Oh.  My.  God.  Sportsbet basically mocking everyone who bet on this season.  Now I really need my  BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f62e emoji

Source

If I was Nick I would try to buy this photo and every copy of it.and burn them all... So unattractive and I really tried my best to like him. I just knew he wasn't " in love" with either girl, but kinda thought he would pick Britt just to say he chose one of them. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 am

Storybook wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bobette Not gloating at all BUT we picked this scenario before the show even aired :yes: BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1710264613 bestbud!

Not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of picking this one girldance

You quoted me before I changed my wording thinking it was too early to gloat with 8 minutes to go. But I am now officially patting myself on the back BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887

Congratulations! And the ending with the two women was priceless - so so good. And this is the reason the broadcast was delayed. Congrats to everyone who had this ending pegged. I didn't! I still saw the love story, how wrong I was. But again great ending tho and I love the women!!

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 am

LOOK WHAT THEY DID NOW!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:31 am

IMO Nick didn't go on the show to find love. The public have had enough of fame seeking leads and are't happy with how the show played out. There was an article that said Nick and Osher didn't get on and a rumour Nick was hard work when filming. I now believe these rumours. I can't believe TPTB didn't want a result. This result has not done the franchise any favours.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:32 am

Sundy wrote:I’m so dumb. I said weeks ago that the Only way they would have pushed production back so he was out of the country was if they knew at 15 July that he had broken up with the F1. Hahaha. Sundy - too starry eyed

Yup. I posted about them delaying the premiere and it being a deliberate decision on Ten's part and it was unpopular but looks like my gut instinct was correct. Same with the comparison to only Blake getting a later The Project interview like Nick has and it not being a love story. At least I got some things right this season with my initial thoughts laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:33 am

Omg I am completely shocked at that ending - I wouldn't say it was completely surprising but I was really hoping it would be a happy ending for one of the girls. Some of Nick's comments definitely make sense now, but on the other hand they're also quite confusing - the quote about him saying he's had a 'real change of heart' in regards to brunettes rather than blondes. They really did keep this a secret and it lived up to its promise of a 'heart-stopping finale'. Remembering what Kyle said on the radio show about Nick telling him afterwards he was with someone who 'he's loved from the beginning'... I'm guessing that's a sign that he might be back with Martine?

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF