SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Well is it bad that I thought that was the best ending ever!!! I loved the girls from the start!!! I said I was enjoying them more together than with Nick laugh out loud

laugh out loud I would have prefered them dumping Nick. That was my dream ending. DUMP HIM laugh out loud 

I am so sick of the stockholm syndrome that exists on this show that makes the contestants think the lead is the only man in the world but it's set up that way to make it all about the guy and a bunch of women fighting for one man is something I've never been interested in watching and why The Bachelor is my least fav show and I far prefer the Bette format. 

They try make it seem even and like the women have choice but even when Brooke left she left because she realized he wasn't going to pick her (props to Brooke) but not because she didn't want him (I'd love it more if she had pulled a Laurina laugh out loud  and #dirtystreetpie was gold!) 

I guarantee outside the show these women realize that there are much better fish to catch than Nick  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 am

another celebrity with failed season results
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:45 am

What a great deal he had. Do the Bachelor, get paid $250,000 plus, promote your new book, kiss a whole lot of girls, go to exotic places, have a great time, then bail at the end and trek in Kokoda. Where do i sign up.

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:45 am

najpoziomka wrote:another celebrity with failed season results

laugh out loud  I was the first to post that I had zero doubt that the celeb lead would be a failure and no couple from it and it was a very unpopular opinion then. But it's why I never wanted celebs because as much as it can't work for non-celebs, it's just a complete joke for celebs to do this show. They have zero interest in finding someone imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:47 am

I actually think his only hurdle was whether he was ready for Britt or not and clearly he wasn’t. He showed genuine anger with himself when he was speaking to Britt.

I loved the ending though. The girls were 100% in control and looking after each other. For those not watching live Britt picked that he chose no one. I don’t know how she knew that.

Cass has posted a beautiful pick of the girls
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

@Bobette it just ran through my mind I no longer find it strange that Cass came on there with it being Nick ... That wasn't by chance by a LONG shot..... This whole season was bought off for him!!!!

They'd been chasing Nick as Lead for a LONG time.  I honestly think they said look just do it, we'll fix it so you don't have to pick anyone, give you a good excuse (make it look like your favourite leaves).  Then they bring in Cass who was really GOLD for the edit and a friend for Nick, to keep him on board.  Good plan, I just don't think he realised how badly it would backfire on him.

I agree with all and oh goodness he may be a Badger, but he hasn't come across these BN people before. They'll make him wish he hadn't done this... LOLOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 am

Rosieglow wrote:What a great deal he had. Do the Bachelor, get paid $250,000 plus, promote your new book, kiss a whole lot of girls, go to exotic places, have a great time, then bail at the end and trek in Kokoda. Where do i sign up.

Unfortunately you have to be a celebrity to get all that  hmmm 

This is why when he was announced I was saying NO more celebs!! 

But I always knew they want them because of RATINGS that celebs bring and so they don't care about the couple at all like with Sophie and now with Nick. 

I hope there is so much backlash to celeb leads now that they never pick a celeb again. I hope Nick kills off the celeb lead thing!!  :yes:

(realistically probably too much to hope for but I will hope anyway laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 am

Should have 100% known that things had gone pear shaped when it became apparent that Nick was MIA for the finale, especially with the show starting later than usual.

Whether it was driven by Channel 10 to either protect Nick by him being out of the country, or to screw him over, as he has no right of reply, I don’t know.

LOL, because i’m on delay I’m just watching the bit where he’s sad, and says “maybe she’s out there” yes, I’m sure she is, and you’re plowing through all of the backpackers and hairdressers of the outback to find her DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:52 am

They just must all be so relieved to have this season end. As am I. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 am

Interesting that throughout the season Nick's family was very supporting of Britt and they interacted via social media - I guess there's no bad blood between them

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 am

I loved the ending and the whole season - except the means girls. This is the best season by far along with the first (Tim and Anna). Brooke, Shannon, Tenille.. some great girls on the show. Thought that Nick was honest and genuine the whole time.. didn't go kissy kissy with the girls he had no connection with, booted the mean girls out, didn't choose any one that he wasn't in love with. This season has been a complete contrast to the last two where we had Robo Ritchie and Snoggy Matty ... I haven't thought about the Kokoda Trek in awhile, I'm going to look that up now... thanks for pluggin Badgey!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:57 am

rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl hehehe hehehe

I love love love this ending!!

And it makes total sense that they edited the love story with Brooke and noone else!!!!

It makes sense that prods tricked DM with 'he is no longer with his F1, and this is obviously not something we wanted"

It makes sense that he liked all the 3 girls but as I said too, not at the right place to have to offer stability to any of the girl because none of the girls fit his near future agenda.

I also mentioned that if he was not there for the media round, prods would make sure he was not a villain a la Blake (lesson learned).

Great job @bobette for the noone and everyone who supported this ending! :claphands

He stayed true to himself and did not forced himself to pick someone and I respect this. Prods did not push him to pick and I am glad we do not have another sophie/stu !!!

everyone saw a love story or whatever with a favorite this season and this is hilarious that none of us were right. Hugesmile

I am satisfied with this ending. Bets and DM lost which is excellent for next season because now nobody will take it for granted what they say and the rumors too!!!! cheerleader

It was a fun season to watch! DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF