SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:22 am

handsanitiser wrote:

I can't feel any anger at all for Nick.  Ultimately choosing noone was the right thing to do if he wasn't feeling it. Better than making one girl feel like she was the Chosen One only to be dumped afterward.  He just shouldn't have done the show in the first place.  It's on the producers for pursuing him so hard and probably promising to look after him no matter who he did or didn't choose.

I don't feel mad that the girls feel let down, betrayed etc.  I can definitely understand why they would.  However at the same time my sympathy for them is limited... they went on the show signing a contract saying basically anything could happen and that the show could have any outcome and be edited any way the producers pleased.  

All that said: please no more "celebrity" leads.  We're at 0/2 now and it's not going to improve.  Please just stick with regular people (I include Instagram models and influencers in that) who want to find a relationship.

word

I do not like the guy but I appreciate his integrity to do not do something he did not feel. However, it was a monstrous mistake to hire him to be the lead. He was never ready to settle down and everyone on prod should have caught that beforehand.

Regarding the girls, it is head versus heart. I have little sympathy for any of them. As you say and discussed many times, they knew what they signed for. It is season 6, plus NZ, plus US etc so participating on this show is a gamble. However, I still have compassion, just a little, because they are human being and manipulated by professional who just push their buttons to the extreme.

No celebrity!!! I support this 100% !!! they never go to find regular person. They want to boost themselves one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:23 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:@Bobette thanks to make sure to do not post anything about Ali. I would like to remain unspoiled please. thank you hmmm :gotcha:

That wasn't a spoiler @HEA.  Ali's eye doesn't actually fall off....  OR DOES IT  Hugesmile

point is it is not the right thread. thank you for that. you know how easy it is to be excited and make a major snowball. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm

I think it was planned all along that Nick wasn't going to pick anyone. 

I think that's why he signed on with a guarantee not to pick someone. Imo that's why Ten decided to air his season later and by doing so allow him to be out the country when the finale aired. All planned imo and Nick was paid to just bring ratings and to not choose anyone. 

He did his job in that part and acted the part until he didn't need to. As a celeb lead that was his special treatment and arrangement imo, not the idea that he was with his F1 so he would skip the country. 

I actually bought that Blake for his bs actually wanted to be with someone and find someone. With Nick, I don't believe he was ever going to pick anyone no matter who was on the show. His end goal was to pick no one. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Congrats to all who called out Nick for choosing no one before the season started! Wow - took cajones to do that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:28 pm

I haven't watched since the first few episodes...so basically Nick pulled a Brad.

I still enjoyed him and the ladies, but I agree...please stop with the celebrities....although I just watched the Russian Bette who is also a celebrity and it had a much different and rewarding outcome all round.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:52 pm

I'm glad his season is over. I didn't find him attractive at all.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:17 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm glad his season is over. I didn't find him attractive at all.

@Elon you and me both  bestbud! To think we could have had Cam instead sad 

No more celebs for Australia please!  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I'm glad his season is over. I didn't find him attractive at all.

@Elon you and me both  bestbud! To think we could have had Cam instead sad 

No more celebs for Australia please!  Praying

With his personality, I would have loved Cam's season.

Hopefully, he's considered if no one from Ali's season is deemed suitable.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:05 pm

I have really mixed feelings about Nick.

I do not like him. For me he is not attractive, his non stop slang daddy jokes that need a dictionary are not funny to me and I find him no class-act, borderline rude. So it is clear to say that I really do/did not care for him.

But I have to respect that he did not pick a girl because he did not feel it. The gossips saying that he was hard to work with and that he refused to fake anything. That means to me that prods did suggest he picked someone and maybe told him to fake a relationship. Those jaded prods have no respect for anyone and I am sure they may have added no harm no fool.

So I cannot consider Nick as a Villain. He signed a contract to stand at FRC. However I do consider as a big a** because I am 100% convinced that he signed up for his book and other business to promote and did not care to understand the emotional roller coaster with the girls.

But again, they all do get something out of this gig.... sophie to boost her career, Sam to promote his gym, Sam F to boost her career radio and TV, art green with paleo... we cannot fault Nick for doing the same. What is worse? pick noone or do a sophie/stu ?? How many chances to find their life partner within 25 people and among 25 people maybe 3-5 interesting people they would meet outside in the real word and have a total of what 10-20 hours together all season and expect to say ILY after this period with cameras all around? Nobody can force the feelings if they are not there.

so I think my conclusion is that I do not want to see Nick's face on my TV and best wishes to him and his future.  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Seems like this would have been the perfect season for a Women Tell All.
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Is this where I say congrats to the lovely couple Britt and Sophie?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:24 pm

Sundy wrote:Is this where I say congrats to the lovely couple Britt and Sophie?
:yes:  yes gorgeous ladies and they found something better, friendship with each other and love forever. Onwards and upwards for them both  PINKHEART

My favorite part of the season and finale was when Britt had been dumped and the first thing she wants to do is go to Sophie and says "I want to see Sophie to make sure she's okay"  beatingheart I love that they caught that moment on camera with Britt going to Sophie to let her know and be there for her too. A beautiful thing to do and be there for the F2 when very often they are alone and emotional and crying and Britt made sure she didn't leave without being with Soph and letting her know she isn't alone. Probably one of my favorite endings to watch just for that moment  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF