SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:18 am

I saw this on reddit.. .http://www.youngonce.ca/  episodes are a little boring but it gave me a little more insight on Cassie and her sister..though I am not sure if it’s scripted??- they’re gorgeous girls, Cassie seems very Christian ( didn’t realise Biola uni was a bible/Christian school)... anyway Colton’s f4 imo are the prettiest f4 I have seen in awhile-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:05 pm

What is Cassie’s IG? Her IG was deactivated and then it was reactived now and it’s deactivated again? Now there seems to be another IG for Cassie but I don’t know if it’s legit or not.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Bringing this forward from the first page. The comparison to the google search today is interesting on an IG that was deactivated, activated and now deactivated.

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu118

GuardianAngel wrote:

If this is her, her IG is deactivated.

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captur95

https://www.google.ca/search?q=cassie+randolph+instagram&oq=Cassie+Randolph+in&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.1962j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/?hl=en

What is the link or the username?

CalJacob8 wrote:What is Cassie’s IG? Her IG was deactivated and then it was reactived now and it’s deactivated again? Now there seems to be another IG for Cassie but I don’t know if it’s legit or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve Oct 26
(EXCLUSIVE FINAL FOUR SPOILER): Hometown dates begin tmrw for Colton’s season. Your Final 4: Hannah Godwin, Caelynn Miller-Keyes, Cassie Randolph, & Tayshia Adams. Hannah’s family lives in Birmingham, Caelynn’s in Virginia, & Cassie & Tayshia both in CA. Hannah’s is filming tmrw pic.twitter.com/CLdp4kDdeb
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:51 pm

RS thought Cassie's HTD was yesterday. Something I thought was interesting was that her sister Michelle was posting Instagram stories all day. During the day she posted about being at a photoshoot and at night she posted about hanging out with a friend (which the friend also posted about). Not sure if she is trying to trick us, she didn't attend the HTD, or Cassie's HTD didn't happen yesterday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:09 am

Cassie's sister is now following Colton on Instagram. Follow happened within the last 2 days. I take this as a sign she didn't miss Cassie's HTD.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:59 am

smg2587 wrote:Cassie's sister is now following Colton on Instagram. Follow happened within the last 2 days. I take this as a sign she didn't miss Cassie's HTD.
Good catch! I swear I looked yesterday and Cassie’s sister wasn’t following him so I think it happened within the last 36. I’m also assuming this means she probably didn’t get eliminated at hometowns either.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I saw this on reddit.. .http://www.youngonce.ca/  episodes are a little boring but it gave me a little more insight on Cassie and her sister..though I am not sure if it’s scripted??- they’re gorgeous girls, Cassie seems very Christian ( didn’t realise Biola uni was a bible/Christian school)... anyway Colton’s f4 imo are the prettiest f4 I have seen in awhile-jmo

I wonder if they noticed an uptick in views on the video, it seems they took all of season 1 off youtube except the first episode.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:42 pm

According to RS, Cassie is the frontrunner!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Well glad i wasn't far off by saying that the way Colton is looking at Cassie (in the singapore pic) he looked into her!! i didn't want to jinx it but now knowing she is a frontrunner i can say the way Colton looks at cassie is like a man with puppy love - it's actually really cute! and well captured photo, it looks like the other girls are trying for his attention but he only has eyes for cassie - jmo

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:38 am

@LeapofFaith Yes I remember you mentioned that. yes I agreed because it looks like he has his arm out, it looks like hers is extended as well and I thought maybe they were saying cheers, while the rest are looking on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:40 pm

I personally feel that out of the final three women, Colton would be a good match with Cassie. Granted, I don't know much about the personal lives of the other two women. This is simply based on them as individuals, without having seen them interact together yet. After having watched all of the episodes of the "Young Once" docu-series that Cassie and her sister starred in.

- It seems that their lifestyles are compatible. They could potentially get along well. She has many qualities that I think would complement him.
- Colton went to St. Patrick Catholic School and Cassie went to Bible Institute of Los Angeles.
- As far as relationships Cassie seems to want to be with someone who has the same values as her, based on everything I saw from her in the docu-series. Also when Colton was talking on Ellen about how he can't wait to find out the little things and "hang out" in the fantasy suit, that is the kind of girl Cassie is. She is fun and down to earth. The type that would not mind playing board games in the fantasy suite, as he jokingly suggested.
- Obviously I cannot speak for her, but I would not be surprised if it's revealed in the season that Cassie is a virgin as well. If so, that would be her decision to reveal such information. However, this is something that could potentially reassure Colton and make him feel more comfortable with her. Especially if his "virginity" is going to be a big story line. Whether he is waiting for the "right person" or whatever his reason may be, Cassie would understand and support his choice based on what I've seen and heard from her.
- She went to a university where it's a violation of the student code of conduct to have sex outside of marriage. She also was in an on/off again relationship for years with a guy who went to that same university. This boyfriend didn't approve of her wearing any revealing clothing and he wasn't ok with her drinking alcohol. This caused problems in the relationship because there were opposing views of what was right and wrong. Side note about the ex boyfriend; he is a professional basketball player overseas now and he has watched The Bachelor in the past and commented on the show on social media.

Who knows, maybe it will be decided they're not a good match in the end. All this, is just my opinion.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit