SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:54 pm

That was a great, mature way to handle this, and says a lot about his and Cassie's characters. Refreshing, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Glad he spoke out an cleared up the rumors. Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Other Forums -  Posting information and mentioning you read the information, paraphrasing, on another forum, naming the forum, is acceptable. However do not copy and paste a post from another forum. This is a copyright infringement. We do not source other forums with a link therefore we can't copy and paste posts. We respect other forums and their agenda, however out of common courtesy we do not speak in a negative manner concerning other forums.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

Since he posted it to his IG the reddit link has been removed, and  his IG link remained as the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:45 pm

If someone wants to post the IG link, Cassie just posted a response on her IG. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 pm

I’m getting a lot of questions about my ex and a docuseries we filmed before Bachelor. While I don’t feel it is necessary that I share all the details, a lot of people are curious and the worst thing is false rumors. I didn’t want to address this without his permission, but he posted about it today so I think it’s good if I do too.

Caelan and I dated all through college and in 2015 we filmed Young Once. A while after our breakup we put our past behind us and became friends again. We share a lot of mutual friends and he is close to my family. We both dated other people and had moved on.

While we were never officially a couple again, there was a time last spring that we considered getting back together, but that didn’t work out. I was open to staying friends, but he understandably thought this was too hard. Just because we didn’t work out doesn’t mean we now hate each other and don’t care about the other. It just wasn’t right for us. Since I was the one saying we couldn’t be together, this was extra hard for him. Relationships are complicated and navigating isn’t usually straight forward. We were on and off for so long that turning it off for good was a difficult decision as I truly didn’t want to regret giving up if we were meant to be. But certain things were unhealthy and it became clear we were supposed to move on.

Over the summer, unexpectedly and out of the blue, we were contacted by YO and learned they were considering a S2- a follow up on some of the original cast. This again put Caelan and I directly back in each other’s lives as our social circle overlaps. One of the storylines highlighted is our drawn out/complex relationship and the challenges of us staying friends post breakup and whether it is possible or not. We filmed for several weeks prior to Caelan heading to Asia to play pro basketball and before I found out that I was cast for Bachelor. The timing of everything was completely chance. I care very much about Caelan and I want nothing but the best for him and his life.

Meanwhile I am back to real life, focusing on grad school, working and trying to remain grounded as I balance this new intense scrutiny of my life.

cassie's ig post
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:11 pm

I feel for Cassie. It's really that idiot RS that is spreading false rumors about her and all his bloody fans eat up everything he writes like its all right no no

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Any leaks of SHV with Cassie & Colton? Do we even know if they are still dating ? I mean I'm sure with all this back and forth on SM with the other reality show she filmed, the EX ect. Could easily strain a new relationship. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:59 pm

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 ?format=500w

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 The+bachelor+colton+cassie+makeout+sesh+in+bed?format=500w
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 am

Jolena wrote:Any leaks of SHV with Cassie & Colton? Do we even know if they are still dating ? I mean I'm sure with all this back and forth on SM with the other reality show she filmed, the EX ect. Could easily strain a new relationship. duh

I think they're still dating. Colton seems BEYOND happy lately on Twitter and I don't think that's fake from him. I think they're just good at not being placed in the same place at the same time. Also, since Cassie is based in the LA area, it's probably easier for them to meet up without drawing attention to themselves.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:00 am

kmick0890 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Any leaks of SHV with Cassie & Colton? Do we even know if they are still dating ? I mean I'm sure with all this back and forth on SM with the other reality show she filmed, the EX ect. Could easily strain a new relationship. duh

I think they're still dating. Colton seems BEYOND happy lately on Twitter and I don't think that's fake from him. I think they're just good at not being placed in the same place at the same time. Also, since Cassie is based in the LA area, it's probably easier for them to meet up without drawing attention to themselves.

Is Colton living in the LA area? Did he move there permanently?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I feel for Cassie.  It's really that idiot RS that is spreading false rumors about her and all his bloody fans eat up everything he writes like its all right no no

Oh no, what does he say about her, I don't follow him? no no
I am very impressed with Cassie and how her exboyfriend handled this. I wish I could see more of her and how she communicates with Colton on the show. I really hope they are dating and happy!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:29 am

Does anyone have any idea how much money might be paid to people who film docu/reality series like Young Once? Just can't imagine doing the second season (both Cassie and Caelan) to have go over all of that pain again if it wasn't worth some money.

Caelan and Cassie both handled the scrutiny well and are clearly good, respectful, loving people. I'm sorry they had to go through that but contestants on The Bachelor must know that they will be open season for social media, both good and bad.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit