SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lavenderfan Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 am

@Jolena On Shawna's IG story. Also yesterday, Caelynn posted IG story yesterday (or was it the day before? I think it was valentine's day maybe) of being at Shawna's place in the evening. And I don't think Cassie would not have been there with those two girls if she wasn't out of town.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:35 am

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena On Shawna's IG story. Also yesterday, Caelynn posted IG story yesterday (or was it the day before? I think it was valentine's day maybe) of being at Shawna's place in the evening. And I don't think Cassie would not have been there with those two girls if she wasn't out of town.

Thanks . Colton was in San Diego for Garrets B-Day party are the sleuths thinking Cassie was in SD with Colton (hiding out in his hotel maybe  giggling giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 9jUpfJLJRecq2xWF
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Colton's heart is on the line tonight on #TheBachelor. pic.twitter.com/oBfMEYevbJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Both are pretty quiet over the weekend. I will not be surprised if they are together now !

EDIT and of course, soon after I posted the above post, Cassie posted an IG story with her mom! Sometimes I wonder if contestants read this board,,, probably yes!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:46 pm

@sdmom

But they were quiet up until this morning. And notice how he liked someone’s tweet I. Who he was watching the bachelor with last night. Also notice that he didn’t end up doing the Q&A. Haha

Also, I will say this, I’ve been lurking on their sm activity, they were LITERALLY on twitter and ig at the same time two days ago and yesterday. So I stand by the notion that they were together up until last night or this morning.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 pm

@lavenderfan yes I agree they probably were together until last night or this morning. I think Cassie put up the IG story as a cover up. Anyway, I am glad they spent time together. I love happing endings.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm

@sdmom that was actually real time today since her friend Linda also posted videos of being at cassie’s House.

I just think it was super telling that both of them were on twitter at the exact same time and then on Instagram liking things at the exact same time two days ago and yesterday. That’s too much of a coincidence ;)

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 am

Can we discuss your predictions as to why cassie self eliminates during FS? I know we’ve heard the guess by RS that it’s because she doesn’t feel ready to be engaged, but after this past episode and how vocal she was about being there for the right reasons, I want to believe that there’s so much more depth to her reasoning.

And do we know if Chris’ short segment in the previews saying “until now, no one knew the truth” applies to Cassie leaving? Or some other situation?

My prediction is that her father’s disapproval/skepticism regarding Colton during HD may have influenced her to second guess herself?
Ugh, I really do, for the sake of sticking it to RS, wish that we get a surprise that they were engaged at the end of this all, though I don’t want to jump on that train just to get my hopes knocked out. sad

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am

imho I have no issue with Cassie not being ready for engagement, especially after this week. Colton questioned her intentions and character from basically everyone else but her, he went looking for dirt on her.

Peter was praised by fans for not being ready for engagement, but Cassie's character is questioned. And imho Colton isn't ready to be engaged either, all tge ladies, Cassie among them, know it too. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:21 am

@Cocoasneeze isn’t that funny how there’s a double standard? I do think if that is the simple reason, Cassie will face backlash especially with how vocal she was this past episode of being there for Colton. I would hope for her sake that there is more depth and reason than just cold feet.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 am

I don't think there's a problem with not being ready. She could have easily said "yes, I did have a conversation with Caelynn about possibly not being ready for an engagement at the end of this. That doesn't mean that I don't want a future with you". That's what Peter did, he was honest and upfront with Rachel. Cassie (presumably) said all those things and then called Kirpa (and essentially Katie, Tayshia, and Hannah G all liars as they agreed with her) a liar and accused them of making up bizarre lies about her. That's the thing I have an issue with. Not Cassie not being ready and talking about being Bachelorette and using the show to get into cool parties and whatnot. Anyone could see C+C and their history and tell that they were social climbers, so cares? But being liars and mean girls? Not cool in my book. I'm sure they'll get away with it, even as Kirpa and all the other girls will be proven right in 2 weeks. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit