SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:38 am

I'm not sure this has been discussed, but just how religious is Cassie and/or her family? I believe Biola University is quite conservative. Wondering if she's questioning whether Colton's faith matches hers as a result of her HTD. Just a thought.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:39 am

We actually don't know if Cassie said something similar to Colton. We don't know what, if anything, Cassie and Caelynn talked about. We didn't see what Caelynn said to Colton. We heard third party narrations from the other women, who apparently didn't hear what was said either. Imo.

And when has Cassie been a mean girl?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:08 am

Aria wrote:I don't think there's a problem with not being ready. She could have easily said "yes, I did have a conversation with Caelynn about possibly not being ready for an engagement at the end of this. That doesn't mean that I don't want a future with you". That's what Peter did, he was honest and upfront with Rachel. Cassie (presumably) said all those things and then called Kirpa (and essentially Katie, Tayshia, and Hannah G all liars as they agreed with her) a liar and accused them of making up bizarre lies about her. That's the thing I have an issue with. Not Cassie not being ready and talking about being Bachelorette and using the show to get into cool parties and whatnot. Anyone could see C+C and their history and tell that they were social climbers, so cares? But being liars and mean girls? Not cool in my book. I'm sure they'll get away with it, even as Kirpa and all the other girls will be proven right in 2 weeks. 

IMO.

How is that when they can't keep their lie straight. The truth won't change every time you tell it but a lie will. They started out with "Katie said" then we find out they're basing the gossip on Colton saying Katie told him that some women not being ready (she didn't even say who it was)so they came to the conclusion it was Caelyn and Cassie because they were "nervous" in their book. Not that they had facts. Demi, Sydni, and Katie all could have been talking about different women, not just Caelyn and Cassie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:10 am

Aria wrote:I don't think there's a problem with not being ready. She could have easily said "yes, I did have a conversation with Caelynn about possibly not being ready for an engagement at the end of this. That doesn't mean that I don't want a future with you". That's what Peter did, he was honest and upfront with Rachel. Cassie (presumably) said all those things and then called Kirpa (and essentially Katie, Tayshia, and Hannah G all liars as they agreed with her) a liar and accused them of making up bizarre lies about her. That's the thing I have an issue with. Not Cassie not being ready and talking about being Bachelorette and using the show to get into cool parties and whatnot. Anyone could see C+C and their history and tell that they were social climbers, so cares? But being liars and mean girls? Not cool in my book. I'm sure they'll get away with it, even as Kirpa and all the other girls will be proven right in 2 weeks. 

IMO.
”Presumably” is really the key word here. This is what Sharleen calls a “game of Wrong Reasons Telephone”. Kirpa & co chose to believe what Katie (conveniently absent) told them, and it seems more than likely to me that what she overheard and what C & C communicated to each other are two completely different things. So while Kirpa may not be consciously lying, she is still quite reckless with the truth about someone else’s character.
What surprises me a bit is that they all seem to be friends now.

I have no idea what it is in Cassie’s history that would make her a “social climber”.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:27 am

Cassie's bff on the show is Caelynn, who is not religious as far as I can tell. But Cassie is not that close to others who are: Hannah B, Kirpa, Heather, Sydney, Nicole and possibly Demi. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 am

IDK what happens with Cassie and why she leaves (or is eliminated) BUT my heart squeezed when Colton came back into the room after walking out Kirpa and said "come here". His voice and the look on his face  seeing hearts It was actually the only thing that seems natural and real in the entire 2 hour show we watched.
(IMO and just wanted to share)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 am

Caelynn said to Cassie "at least they didn't name names". Would you say that, knowing it's not you? I don't think so. If you knew it was other girls, you would actually hope names were named -- to prove it's not you. C&C Inc. are guilty as charged, imo. They got mad because they got caught. All the other women were calm and measured. Caelynn resorted to name calling and profanity. Not cool. Another thing is that the contestants who are concerned with certain ones not being ready and not in it for Colton (Sydney, Katie, Demi, Tayshia, Kirpa) would only be concerned due to the fact these women are front runners and one(s) Colton might end up proposing to. There are other women not there for the right reasons, but who cares since it's obvious Colton wouldn't get on a knee and be rejected. They are warning Colton about his fave(s) who might not be ready. And those are C&C.

In past seasons, it's been said that F1 is not allowed to say no to proposal at the end. But we keep hearing that's a possibility this season. Why do the rules keep changing? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 am

Well considering that Caelynn said that "at least they didn't name names" and Cassie actually leaves because she's not ready to get engaged (exactly what the girls are accusing her of), I don't see how it's possible she's not lying. 

And, Cassie's history includes a sister dating an actor, being on a reality TV show, auditioning for the Bachelor in 2016, and I'm sure there's more. Who cares, as everyone is wrong reasons these days, including the Bach himself. But it's clear the girl came here to become famous. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK what happens with Cassie and why she leaves (or is eliminated) BUT my heart squeezed when Colton came back into the room after walking out Kirpa and said "come here". His voice and the look on his face  seeing hearts It was actually the only thing that seems natural and real in the entire 2 hour show we watched.
(IMO and just wanted to share)

thumbsup I was getting around to sharing it too. That told me he had no intentions of sending Cassie anywhere. Then we have a voiceover of him saying he's falling in love with her. Someone said last night he was saving her for later to be alone. He's such a stinker Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

How does Cassie's sister dating an actor make it Cassie's history?

I'm also curious, what makes her a social climber and a mean girl? It's ok, if someone thinks this, I'm just curious if they're based on anything shown on the show or anywhere else.

Where has it been said, that F1 isn't allowed to say no to a proposal. If that is a fact, Cassie left before any proposal, so no rules were changed either. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:51 am

I'm almost sure that there has been a rule that if the lead proposes, the girl must say yes. Both 2 final girls but be ready for a proposal, so the last chance one has to get out of that is to leave at F3, like Brooks did. It's because of the Neil Lane contract. That would not look good for that ring to be "rejected" and never worn.

What I had meant was that Colton's theme is he is afraid he will get to the end, propose and be rejected. (But I feel that has been against the rules.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 am

Fair enough about the sister (although I think it just shows what the family's motives are and it supports rumors out there about why the family moved). Everything else holds true. And I didn't say she was a mean girl, just that she exhibited mean girl behavior on the episode. And her best friend (that was sitting next to her watching the episode) was putting up mean IG stories ridiculing Kirpa. It feels like this is Peter 2.0 again, in which a contestant's true colors are being shown, but people are ignoring it or downplaying it because it's a fan fave/presumed F1. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit