SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:53 pm

SFoster wrote:We may find out what was said on Friday, after WTA taping. Katie will probably be asked first thing!

No the story will change again.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by alwayscooking Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm

I always thought Cassie seemed like one of the nicest girls in the house this season, she has been shown talking and being supportive to the other girls.  She just doesn't come across as a "mean girl" to me, especially after reading her ex's post regarding Cassie doing The Bachelor.  He spoke very highly of her, and with such respect that I have a hard time seeing the mean girl.

I don't blame Cassie for being ticked off at Kirpa for talking to Colton about hearsay, something that she didn't even witness, actually I consider that more "mean girl-ish".  I can easily see a situation where people were talking about the Bachelorette, maybe taken out of context and as rumors go, the more they're talked about, the bigger they grow.  I also feel that a lot of this is producer driven, I have a hard time believing that all of these girls when they are leaving are saying to Colton to becareful.  But time will tell soon enough.

I still think somehow Cassie's family may influence her decision to leave somehow.  I keep going back to that bizarre conversation they had on their first 1-1 date.  Cassie was asking Colton about having to deal with a relationship that's all out there, and how to deal with judgement from people, community, extended family, etc about not being a virgin or just about her relationship.   Cassie was holding back the tears during that talk with Colton so it's obviously something she is dealing with.  I always thought it was an odd conversation but it was left in for a reason.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:28 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I still think somehow Cassie's family may influence her decision to leave somehow.  I keep going back to that bizarre conversation they had on their first 1-1 date.  Cassie was asking Colton about having to deal with a relationship that's all out there, and how to deal with judgement from people, community, extended family, etc about not being a virgin or just about her relationship.   Cassie was holding back the tears during that talk with Colton so it's obviously something she is dealing with.  I always thought it was an odd conversation but it was left in for a reason.
That really got to me too. As long as it is members of her extended family and the “community”, I’d say get those judgmental sacrimonious people out of your life!
Maybe move away with Colton. San Diego seems popular these days. Far enough but not too far. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:29 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I still think somehow Cassie's family may influence her decision to leave somehow.  I keep going back to that bizarre conversation they had on their first 1-1 date.  Cassie was asking Colton about having to deal with a relationship that's all out there, and how to deal with judgement from people, community, extended family, etc about not being a virgin or just about her relationship.   Cassie was holding back the tears during that talk with Colton so it's obviously something she is dealing with.  I always thought it was an odd conversation but it was left in for a reason.
That really got to me too. As long as it is members of her extended family and the “community”, I’d say get those judgmental sanctimonious people out of your life!
Maybe move away with Colton. San Diego seems popular these days. Far enough but not too far. Smiley

Last edited by blueblues on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:38 pm

You notice though, there is always the dad, and usually the final one dad, that doesn’t always approve or is pretty judgmental. Shoot, I’d be skeptical of a dad who wasn’t.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:54 pm

You guys, I've noticed that Cassie's been wearing a bracelet on her left wrist since her salsa adventures on IG (Week 6 of bachelor, after she went to eat sushi with her family) and I just saw her on Michelle's IG story wearing it again..

Could it possibly be Colton's Puravida Legacy Pack Bracelet?

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Colton10
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Cassie10

Puravida Legacy pack

https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/legacy-pack-by-colton-underwood

Michelle's IG: https://www.instagram.com/michellerandolph/

edit:

or a puravida colton underwood cystic fibrosis bracelet

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Puravi10

https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/cystic-fibrosis-awareness

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:25 pm

lavenderfan wrote:You guys, I've noticed that Cassie's been wearing a bracelet on her left wrist since her salsa adventures on IG (Week 6 of bachelor, after she went to eat sushi with her family) and I just saw her on Michelle's IG story wearing it again..

Could it possibly be Colton's Puravida Legacy Pack Bracelet?

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Colton10
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Cassie10

Puravida Legacy pack

https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/legacy-pack-by-colton-underwood

Michelle's IG: https://www.instagram.com/michellerandolph/

edit:

or a puravida colton underwood cystic fibrosis bracelet

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Puravi10

https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/cystic-fibrosis-awareness

I have been wearing these for years and yes it looks like the one on Cassie. Good Catch !

Last edited by whit90 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:32 pm

@lavenderfan Nice catch! I mentioned that back in January. For sure she'd have a bracelet IMHO, it's just a matter of finding a pic with her wearing one post filming! It sure looks like you may have found one!

GuardianAngel wrote:They are very cute together. I hope it all goes well for them. He's still in California as of 2 days ago. According to Colton's IG story he's working on something for his foundation with the same company that makes the bracelets as advertised on the foundation site, Pura Vida bracelets. This might be the season for bracelet-gate! She might already have one from Colton.

A little foreshadowing? Smiley

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 50585239_390393745058628_1864357479535299571_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram
cassierandolph
Caption Options:
1. When you gotta secure the ring  Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 1f48d
2. Get this ring away from me. I’m not ready for that...Or am I?
3. Hey @neillanejewelry ... do you make rings this big?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6w_TrAy1N/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4991p144-bachelor-23-cassie-randolph-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

I just saw the bracelet too. I thought it looked like one of his puravida ones!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Cassie is glowing in that pictures. She Looks so happy !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Nice catch! And she does look very happy. I'm really enjoying waking up to plenty of new pages to read in this forum giggling
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 am

limoncello wrote:Nice catch! And she does look very happy. I'm really enjoying waking up to plenty of new pages to read in this forum giggling

Re: the bolded, me too. It's been such a quiet season here that all the recent posts have me smiling from ear to ear.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit