SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 am

Here is my favourite part and really the only genuine bit of the episode IMO
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFr4O9gUfA/

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:53 am

nd4reality wrote:Here is my favourite part and really the only genuine bit of the episode IMO
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFr4O9gUfA/

I agree, it was mine too  Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 4256136633 The boys in LOVE giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:05 am

@lavenderfan NICE CATCH!!! It looks very similar.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 am

SFoster wrote:But Kirpa was right, because Cassie does leave... because...... she's not ready.  Like I said, I wonder how they will spin that.

Being ready for marriage ... and not being ready to get engaged under certain circumstances are apples and oranges IMO. This is the Bachelor were watching here ... speed dating on steroids as I’ve called it many times before. Even if she really likes him .. is falling in love ... wants to continue dating him ..BUT not ready to get engaged... doesn’t mean she wasn’t ready .. just means she’s taking this all a little more seriously than the average Bach contestant.

It’s not about spinning anything .... it is what it is and it’ll play out the way it went down ... spinning it is what they did to edit Graham leaving ... that was manufactured... with Cassie and Colton ... we’ll see and hear the conversation that led to her leaving ... especially if they’re still dating now and all spoilers are correct.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:54 am

I know that the focus is on Cassie not being ready for an engagement, so she leaves. That is understandable. How about the idea that Colton is also not really ready to be engaged? I mean if he was so driven to get engaged than he would have picked someone else. This show has a pretty unrealistic expectation/outcome at the end of it. Why can't it be both Cassie and Colton who aren't ready for marriage? If they are dating and happy -- maybe it's the right decision for both of them and where they are at currently in life.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:30 pm

I wonder if the sc of Cassie, Colton sitting down with her dad which we see in the preview from next week is her dad won't give his blessing to an engagement and that is on both of their minds going into the FS
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I can see that Colton may be falling in love with Cassie, but I don't see her feeling the same way. She's too flippant about it, too chirpee like a bird, not serious or passionate. Just physical stuff to "play the part". She doesn't seem even close to being in love with Colton. Just my opinion. Not seeing a love story this season...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:24 pm

SFoster wrote:I can see that Colton may be falling in love with Cassie, but I don't see her feeling the same way. She's too flippant about it, too chirpee like a bird, not serious or passionate. Just physical stuff to "play the part".  She doesn't seem even close to being in love with Colton. Just my opinion. Not seeing a love story this season...
 I see her as being less invested but at this point he is not only dating mutiple women but also almost relying on councel from multiple women instead of being his own man with his own plan of pursuit. In RL a woman IMO can sense a man genuinely confident in his interest, one who goes after someone specific regardless because his interest is strong enough to not be distracted or wanting to entertain backups. 
The show narrative could change everything if she leaves and he pursues.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:10 pm

I think she shows a lot of emotion. She cried when she didn't get the date. She was angry when things were said about her. She lights up around Colton but seems shy and doesn't want to show how she feels around the other girls. I think we haven't seen a lot of their time together because it is just too obvious how into they are with each other. Colton treats her completely different than the other women.

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

lorijbaker wrote:I think she shows a lot of emotion.  She cried when she didn't get the date.  She was angry when things were said about her.  She lights up around Colton but seems shy and doesn't want to show how she feels around the other girls.  I think we haven't seen a lot of their time together because it is just too obvious how into they are with each other.  Colton treats her completely different than the other women.

Yep! Everyone doesn't always see it, It might not come in the package we expect but it's there...Arie's Lauren is a good example. I see someone who feels comfortable and good when she's with him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 pm

But Lauren B told Arie that she was falling in love with him before he even hinted at it. She gave lots of words about her feelings. I'm not hearing Cassie say anything like that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 pm

lorijbaker wrote:I think she shows a lot of emotion.  She cried when she didn't get the date.  She was angry when things were said about her.  She lights up around Colton but seems shy and doesn't want to show how she feels around the other girls.  I think we haven't seen a lot of their time together because it is just too obvious how into they are with each other.  Colton treats her completely different than the other women.

I agree. I've noticed the difference too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit