Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith on Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:24 am

@jessietrey wrote:Cassie Randolph has a YouTube channel that has 12 videos posted to it. It's a YouTube channel along with her sister Michelle Randolph, the channel is called double mumble. These videos provide some additional insight into Cassie.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDB7wLirZy5OsP8m_6ug22Q/videos

this is actually pretty good!  here is the instagram - https://www.instagram.com/doublemumble/
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:46 pm

I’ve watched the video of Cassie and her sister in that mini show, and she showed a lot of personality. She seems like a very likable person. I think if Colton chose her, I’ll be very interested to see their interactions. She strikes me as more outgoing than him, and I think they might make a good balance with each other. We will see!
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1741

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Cassie accepted my follow request on Instagram.
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:06 pm

@sanlee088 wrote:Cassie accepted my follow request on Instagram.
she has been accpeting requests since thanksgiving. People are starting to speculate that Cassie didn’t win because RS randomly tweeted yesterday that quote “ Iiiiinnnnnstresting that’s a first.” So people are thinking since the he tweeted that, that Cassie didn’t win because she was deemed the frontrunner by RS.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:35 pm

To me it’s also been interesting because out of the final 4 women, Cassie seems to be the only one who is active on Instagram (accepting followers, following people, liking posts). I don’t know what to think about it.

jessietrey

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:54 pm

@jessietrey wrote:To me it’s also been interesting because out of the final 4 women, Cassie seems to be the only one who is active on Instagram (accepting followers, following people, liking posts). I don’t know what to think about it.
Caelynn is doing that also. Both Cassie and Caelynn came back to IG on thanksgiving, they both have been following other people and accepting follwers since then. What is more werid to me is why Hannah and Tayshia have come back yet. My guess is if Cassie won, tayshia was sent home in dramatic way with drama. Hannah was F2 and was blindsided and heartbroken. That’s only thing that makes since as to why there both not on SM.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:48 pm

@CalJacob8 wrote:
she has been accpeting requests since thanksgiving. People are starting to speculate that Cassie didn’t win because RS randomly tweeted yesterday that quote “ Iiiiinnnnnstresting that’s a first.” So people are thinking since the he tweeted that, that Cassie didn’t win because she was deemed the frontrunner by RS.

IF that is the reason for his innnnterresstinngggg tweet, then that’s very anti dramatic and not very interesting to me. It’s not like he said she was a definite to win and there was no other choice for a winner.... JMO
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:04 pm

@sanlee088 wrote:
@CalJacob8 wrote:

IF that is the reason for his innnnterresstinngggg tweet, then that’s very anti dramatic and not very interesting to me. It’s not like he said she was a definite to win and there was no other choice for a winner.... JMO

true but maybe what he finds interesting is just as annoying as him laugh out loud or if hannah is f1 and also she was his first impression rose - would be a first for the bachelor right?

LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:11 pm

The videos on the YouTube account have been deleted. I had a feeling they would be deleted so I'm not surprised.

jessietrey

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by basefang on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:21 pm

@jessietrey wrote:The videos on the YouTube account have been deleted. I had a feeling they would be deleted so I'm not surprised.

shoot, I only got to watch one.

basefang

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:22 pm

@jessietrey wrote:The videos on the YouTube account have been deleted. I had a feeling they would be deleted so I'm not surprised.

you can still catch some on the IG doublemumble
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Why do you think they had to be deleted?
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum