SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GinaRose wrote:Colton and Cassie - You Are The Reason
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 4256136633  Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 4256136633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnNaV_pWvk

That was beautiful   ... did you make that Gina?

There's definitely a lot of chemistry between them laugh out loud   they're my favourite love story of all time..... dont even care if they dont last long ... I'm just enjoying this journey giggling

Cant wait to see how this all comes together tomorrow night and Tuesday

I am with u! these two have me hook line and sinker :swinginglove i am loving this couple and the raw emotion colton showed last episode was so pure and genuine.  Cassie being honest as well makes me feel like when she tells colton she is in love with him seem more believable and meaningful! i can't wait for this moment! arghhhhh i hope we see caston on monday and tuesday night not just tuesday!! btw what is their ship name? i like CASTON ? heartbeat

How about Co-sie ... sounds like Cozy Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 3045963862

That's cute!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:40 pm

@blueblues what a great statistical site! I'll put a copy of your post in our Statistics thread. Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 Screen+Shot+2019-03-08+at+6.59.28+PM
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:56 am

I re-watched their date . At first I thought her smiling at him while he was shaking was just awful but after watching it again. She could've been smiling because she was happy to hear that he's "in love "with HER.
While he was spilling his love for her she could've been sighing because she knows that what he's telling her he actually isn't suppose to be telling anyone until FRC and she say's " oh my god" At first her non expressions came across to me as heartless, not into him ect.. but after watching it again (for the  100th time laugh out loud) I'm seeing it differently. 

She also looks up at producers a few times and she dosen't seem like she wants  to leave when she's saying good by to him. It's becoming more clear that not only her father but also producers got to her and probably told her under no circumstances can she stay the night with him. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am

Jolena wrote:snip
It's becoming more clear that not only her father but also producers got to her and probably told her under no circumstances can she stay the night with him. JMO

I'm sure production was in her head (as well as her father). IIRC Jason once said (about how production was in his head to pick Melissa and paraphrased from memory of years ago) "You have to realize that it's not just one producer telling you what you should do - it's EVERY producer - and all the camera crew - there's like 100 people pushing you in the same direction and it's very hard to resist because you start to think that all these people can't be wrong."

I don't know why production wanted her to leave - my best guess is that they knew there would be no engagement at the end if Colton picked her and the only way they could make sure he didn't pick her is if she left before he could. Because they scheduled Hanna G's FD at the end (after Cassie's) I think they wanted him to pick Hanna G (the last FD is probably going to be the most memorable - especially if Colton had lost his virginity to Hanna). IMO they totally underestimated what Colton would do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 am

Yeah, Colton stopped being malleable when he realised, that the producers were playing harsh manipulation games with him and Cassie. Imo he had decided on Cassie already, and he wasn't going to be forced to pick someone else. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 am

my gut says tptb wanted Cassie for the next ette .... she’d be my choice if her and Colton didn’t work out.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 am

The most watched episodes of The Bachelor occurred when Colton went off script and production was forced to stand down.  

The franchise needed this breath of fresh air, driven by free-spirited hearts and not hyped produced moments that this season did not need for ratings.

IMO

Last edited by GinaRose on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add IMO)

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:my gut says tptb wanted Cassie for the next ette .... she’d be my choice if her and Colton didn’t work out.

I’m thinking that production were interested in having her in the mix for consideration as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Yeah, Colton stopped being malleable when he realised, that the producers were playing harsh manipulation games with him and Cassie. Imo he had decided on Cassie already, and he wasn't going to be forced to pick someone else. Jmo.

I rewatched this whole scene the other night, and I could almost see the “switch” flip in his head as he realized the producers were messing with Cassie. When she told him her dad showed up at the hotel, a few seconds later he looks up and around for production like “Oh, really??”, and, to me, he totally knew what was up. At that moment, he was no longer going to play “their game”, IMO. He went completely “off script” and turned the tables over. It was amazing TV, to be sure. He also was not going to let them further manipulate her. When she stepped away, and that producer was buzzing in her ear, probably telling her she couldn’t change her mind, Colton got up and moved her away from him. He was clearly upset, not just with what Cassie was saying, but also how he was betrayed, IMO. I think that may have been partly why he was shaking so visibly. I suspect there was fury brewing underneath, and it wasn’t because of Cassie. I also noticed the time on his watch, as I could actually read it on our new ridiculously large screen TV (Not just for sports- thanks, Hubs!). Hugesmile giggling  Within a minute or so, 40 minutes had passed. It makes me wonder what else was said and how long this whole evening lasted. I should go back and watch the watch. :detective :gotcha:

In any case, I cannot wait for this finale. I may even cry. Pffft. May? I will be a blubbering mess. :tissuebox

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 pm

Shelayne wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Yeah, Colton stopped being malleable when he realised, that the producers were playing harsh manipulation games with him and Cassie. Imo he had decided on Cassie already, and he wasn't going to be forced to pick someone else. Jmo.

snipped..

I also noticed the time on his watch, as I could actually read it on our new ridiculously large screen TV (Not just for sports- thanks, Hubs!). Hugesmile giggling  Within a minute or so, 40 minutes had passed. It makes me wonder what else was said and how long this whole evening lasted. I should go back and watch the watch. :detective :gotcha:

In any case, I cannot wait for this finale. I may even cry. Pffft. May? I will be a blubbering mess. :tissuebox

Excellent sleuthing! Nice job! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit