SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JAC Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:59 am

Well that wasn't so bad, glad it wasn't Angelina ! I thought it was funny Natalie thought she was portrayed inaccurately, haha.

JAC

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:45 am

I enjoyed the season and last night quite a bit. Always sad to see it end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:12 am

I thoroughly enjoyed this season. I think that it was one of their better seasons, because things kept changing from week to week. If I hadn't read the above spoiler, I might not have been able to figure out who was going to make it to the F3. But taking Angelina was a no brainer. Nick made the right decision to take her and to make the other two have to save themselves by making fire.

And I am so glad that Nick won the million dollars as well. I think that he played a good game and deserved the win. Seven of the 10 people on the jury thought so too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:08 am

I enjoyed this season also.

Was very glad that Nick won. Not a fan of Angelina and not a fan of Mike (wasn't a fan of him on TAR either). And, after reading a bunch of last minute spoilers about cheating (by smuggling in THC) by one of the F3 contestants, I'm glad it was not brought out during the reunion. My suspicion is that the person that did it (if true) was not the winner. Although if it is true, I do hope that TPTB punish them in some way. Would only be fair since both Alec and Jeremy were banned from the reunion show because of breaking contract. And I consider their infractions as minor compared to smuggling THC.

And, from the few spoilers I've seen on the next season... it looks to be a real doozy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:24 am

havadrpepper wrote:I enjoyed this season also.

Was very glad that Nick won. Not a fan of Angelina and not a fan of Mike (wasn't a fan of him on TAR either).  And, after reading a bunch of last minute spoilers about cheating (by smuggling in THC) by one of the F3 contestants, I'm glad it was not brought out during the reunion. My suspicion is that the person that did it (if true) was not the winner. Although if it is true, I do hope that TPTB punish them in some way.  Would only be fair since both Alec and Jeremy were banned from the reunion show because of breaking contract. And I consider their infractions as minor compared to smuggling THC.

And, from the few spoilers I've seen on the next season... it looks to be a real doozy!

Can you please explain what you mean by cheating by one of the F3?  If not here, then can you tell me where I can find this information?  Whatever it was, I hope that it wasn't Nick as well.

I also did not like Mike, especially toward the very end.  And I was sort of surprised that Christian voted for him to win the money.  However he did have a favorable reaction toward Mike when he gave that teary speech at the final tribal council. So, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:44 pm

The rumor was that Mike cheated by bringing a contraband substance (THC) with him.

I've read the most detail on reddit although I have seen it on other forums as well. It all started by a tweet by a person that spoils Big Brother. The Survivor spoiler person "SurvivorOutwitted" put out a tweet following that that said "Mike White. THC".

With Nick's history of his mother passing away from drugs and his work as a public defender trying to help those with drug problems, I cannot believe that he would have smuggled in THC. However, Mike is a known pot-head and there were times on the show that he appeared to be high. I thought he looked strange in some of his confessionals and after hearing the rumor, I can believe that he was probably high.

Whether it is true or not, who knows but if it was, I certainly hope TPTB punish Mike even though he is a good friend of Jeff Probst. Strip him of part of his paycheck... and let future contestants know that if you cheat you will not be rewarded!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm

My favourites this season were Christian, Nick and Davie. I would have been happy with any of them. Once the other two were out, I was rooting for Nick like crazy since I really disliked Angelina and figured Mike has more than enough money and fame already. Basically I would have preferred that a David won since that goes well with the whole theme of the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:11 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The rumor was that Mike cheated by bringing a contraband substance (THC) with him.

I've read the most detail on reddit although I have seen it on other forums as well.  It all started by a tweet by a person that spoils Big Brother. The Survivor spoiler person "SurvivorOutwitted" put out a tweet following that that said "Mike White. THC".

With Nick's history of his mother passing away from drugs and his work as a public defender trying to help those with drug problems, I cannot believe that he would have smuggled in THC. However, Mike is a known pot-head and there were times on the show that he appeared to be high. I thought he looked strange in some of his confessionals and after hearing the rumor, I can believe that he was probably high.

Whether it is true or not, who knows but if it was, I certainly hope TPTB punish Mike even though he is a good friend of Jeff Probst.  Strip him of part of his paycheck... and let future contestants know that if you cheat you will not be rewarded!

Thanks!! And I agree with you about Nick. But that is really interesting about Mike, and if true, I think that he should be given some kind of punishment.

I wonder who among those 2 tribes might have known about this, and if they discovered it while the show was still filming? Either way Mike had to have known that what he did was wrong and against the rules.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:43 pm

The rumor was that one of his fellow contestants outed him to production recently. Production then started investigating and some production assistants confirmed that they found the substance when they were cleaning up the camp around the time of F3/F4.

There is wide speculation that someone in the F4 was the one that outed him. I also read (but can't find it now) that it was someone that waited to see how far he got in the game. IMO that would rule out all jury members... they knew he made F3 and could have outted him at anytime. But someone that left before jury would only know by watching the show. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was the non-jury person that was not at the reunion. He would have had no idea how far people went and he was on the same tribe as Mike in the beginning. He also was known for going through other people's belongings... he could have gone through Mike's and found it but kept quiet. Again, just my gut feeling and I could be totally wrong.

Guess we will just have to wait and see if anyone does come out about this to know if it is true or not. And, according to an updated tweet from REALvegas4sure about the situation, he will not face a penalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 37 - David vs Goliath - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum