Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Demi Burnett - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:09 pm

15. Demi Burnett: 23, Dallas, TX. Actress/model because of course.

Facebook – Demi Burnett
Instagram – demi_not_lovato (set to private as of 9/20)

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz

Female Posts : 11138

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 23 - Demi Burnett - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:00 am

I hate to think I'm getting old, but geez! She looks much younger than all of her 23 yrs!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:I hate to think I'm getting old, but geez! She looks much younger than all of her 23 yrs!
I can honestly say it's not just you....I am lookin at all these youngins and thinking I must be getting old cause they look so YOUNG!!! LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9513

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:02 am

ITA. And it makes me sad... from the first to the last picture... more fake creeps in, fake lashes, overdoing on the makeup, fake lips etc... boy! Where are these genuine beautiful women who do not NEED all this artificial and superficial stuff to present themselves to the world. A rare breed, I fear in our overexposed reality obsessed world. IMO, of course but I can recall even 5 years ago or so, the photos and allure of the contestants was not SO plastic...Am I right or am I dreaming? I’m kind of glad that Blake or Jason are not the ones having to choose between these ...
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:06 am

Colton deserves women like this. Happy that Blake and Jason aren’t the lead now since this is the type of girl they cast now.
wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:49 am

@Astrobach wrote:ITA. And it makes me sad... from the first to the last picture... more fake creeps in, fake lashes, overdoing on the makeup, fake lips etc... boy! Where are these genuine beautiful women who do not NEED all this artificial and superficial stuff to present themselves to the world. A rare breed, I fear in our overexposed reality obsessed world. IMO, of course but I can recall even 5 years ago or so, the photos and allure of the contestants was not SO plastic...Am I right or am I dreaming? I’m kind of glad that Blake or Jason are not the ones having to choose between these ...
I am thinking that the last 2 pics in that series are modeling pics vs real life pics. The ones that I consider "real life" are the upper ones.?????

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:08 am

@wishesfireworks wrote:Colton deserves women like this. Happy that Blake and Jason aren’t the lead now since this is the type of girl they cast now.

I think it’s a bit premature to say Colton deserves women like this. Do I think they all look alike? Yes! Do I think they look fake, plastic? Yes! But I won’t judge a person just by their looks. We don’t even know what they are like, what kind of personalities they have, what background story they have. I read one contestant is a sexual assault survivor: hats off to her! So even beauty pageants can have compelling stories, IMO.
So my approach is to wait and see before I make any judgement.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:56 am

It's not Colton's fault on who they cast. It doesn't matter if I think they are young or not. They have a show to produce and that's pretty much all they care about. Hopefully there is at least 2-3 that he genuinely likes and hopefully a F1 that is crazy about him.

They could all be great people, but we know TPTB want the drama to create a storyboard. So whether it was Jason or Blake and a bunch of 30 yr olds, I can as well as others, pretty much read the script already which will include drama.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:59 am

People that know Demi in her hometown have been posting on reddit. She apparently is a controversial figure in her hometown, making a lot of decisions that many people questioned but recently seem to have her life together. She also apparently says whatever she thinks. Also they said she is not a model/actress but works in the pottery barn in town.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:55 am

@smg2587 wrote:People that know Demi in her hometown have been posting on reddit. She apparently is a controversial figure in her hometown, making a lot of decisions that many people questioned but recently seem to have her life together. She also apparently says whatever she thinks. Also they said she is not a model/actress but works in the pottery barn in town.

Yeah, I remember reading about her on Reddit. Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up being one of the villains.

flojo031

Female Posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:12 pm

i THINK SHE MAY OF BEEN ELIMIINATED:

Sept 27

Oct 18

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:29 pm

IMO those amount of changes on a private account would of meant that she did the changes. Changes o 27 followers seems to be huge

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: