Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Wow+i%27m+glad+you+had+a+good+one

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ?format=500w

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ?format=500w
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:52 am

I watched part of Elyse’s IG LIVE (not sure how much I missed) which was about makeup. During that time Chase McNary appeared in the comment section leaving  Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f60d  and another flirty comment. Noticed they follow each other. 
Her makeup tips were great. She will be launching a website with makeup tutorials done by herself and some of her former students. She also said she will be posting - or perhaps said she gave an interview about - her makeup list from Bach along with some product other girls introduced her to while on the show.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Elyse Dehlbom - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum