SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

energy - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm

@GuardianAngel yes that's so great! Wish they had the episodes posted on their website but will go check to see what clips they may have. Hopefully someone will have links somehow perhaps after the season airs. Too bad as I would have loved to have watched and sleuthed the season sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

energy - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@GuardianAngel yes that's so great! Wish they had the episodes posted on their website but will go check to see what clips they may have. Hopefully someone will have links somehow perhaps after the season airs. Too bad as I would have loved to have watched and sleuthed the season sad

Yes, he seemed much more promising than UK Alex. I'm also hoping that it will be posted once the show has aired.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:39 am

@Sprite agree! He seems more like a gentleman too from the SM pics and vid clips here and there I've seen. Maybe someone will upload later on. Fingers crossed!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Posting some SM. There are a lot of clips on the M-Net website that I can view, but the full epi is not posted. sad I wonder if they'll upload it when the season is over.

https://twitter.com/MNet

https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/videos/the-bachelor-diaries-toughest-one-yet/video

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 am

https://youtu.be/2iSQfwbcFVE

Haha...Gina has no idea what she can offer Lee!!!
Yes she is in for the right reasons NOT! :pout

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:00 am

View this post on Instagram

#TheBachelorSA journey thus far has taught me about reassurance in relationships. . Make sure that you remind your person of the love, kindness and appreciation shared between each other. . . . Smile together, laugh together and continuously reassure each other that, that spark and chemistry between each other still exists. Cheers to happiness... @mnettv @dotsure_pet . . . . . #TheBachelorSA #BachelorNation #BachelorABC #JourneyOfLove #Reassurance #Love #MissYou #Reminders #Chemistry #Energy #SparkOfLove #Happiness #AllForLove #LoveInVariousForms #ManyWaysToShowLove #Communication

A post shared by Michelle Reddy (@michelle.reddy) on

This post from Michelle really makes me think they are together. This conversation in episode 8 was when Lee said "he missed her". He basically was reassuring her of their connection was still intact even though their date was weeks ago.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:52 pm

So bummed that we can't watch this here in the U.S.  hissyfit
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Does anyone have information on the filming schedule?  Gina, Michelle and Jacqui are missing on SM a block between mid October to mid December.  Jozaan and Jenna posted during that time - if that was the filming time, someone else must have posted for them.  

Gina posted a couple of very happy pics on her return, Michelle not so much no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:58 pm

@Agent99, yes I am also confused regarding the filming schedule. I sleuthed quite a few of the girls in the beginning and it does appear filming began mid October. But it is very hard to see when it finally ended. Michelle D (who was eliminated last week) only came back to social media end of November. Natasha (who was eliminated the week before) also only came back late November. It is super confusing!

I did notice (like you) Gina, Michelle R and Jacky came back in December.

In fact Jacky I believe was the last to come back. If you do not follow the show you will easily say she is the winner. But if you do follow it you can clearly see she has no chance. Her edit is very poor. She is emotional,childish and very jealous type. I think they are keeping her there for the drama.

Gina's Instagram and Facebook must have been handled by someone else because she was still posting during late October all the way to December. I am 100% sure she is either F1 or F2 so it can not be her doing the posts. Mind you she is a business owner and I could see she uses her social media to advertise her business so she must have organised someone else to handle it.

But one thing I will say, Gina, Michelle and Jacky do look like the top 3 as I follow the show.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

Last edited by krish on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted twice)

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:10 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:12 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
krish
Bobette
Mommyof2
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Maddy
AllAboutLove
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum