SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:13 am

krish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:13 am

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:26 am

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:28 am

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:33 am

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 am

I was going through Michelle R's IG and noticed Lee's body language here.  I've been reading @Bobette 's Book of Bach Body Language  Hugesmile  and noticed that he is still blocking her with his knee.  The first photo was early in the show, but the second was last episode.  Surely he/they should have progressed by now?  

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JBe6ZlV

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Fy8Y52B

https://www.instagram.com/michelle.reddy/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:22 am

@Agent99, Lee has a habit of sitting like this. Even in his interviews I have noticed. Must be the long legs Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
Actually, in the first picture they were hugging before this. I saw this in the Mnet twitter account.
In the second picture they were holding hands.
A major problem in their relationship is actually Michelle. She is a slow burn. She is very slow in intamacy. In this week's episode they have more intamacy. I will bring the picture from Mnet account

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:22 am

This maybe something Michelle is friend with a lady called Mabali. This is what she posted in Michelle's Instagram

mbali_brandgoddess I will be at the wedding my girl! Thanks

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:24 am

Mabali is Michelle's friend. It is sounds like she was given a wedding invitation especially with the "thanks" at the end.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 am

krish wrote:@Agent99, Lee has a habit of sitting like this. Even in his interviews I have noticed. Must be the long legs Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
Actually, in the first picture they were hugging before this. I saw this in the Mnet twitter account.
In the second picture they were holding hands.
A major problem in their relationship is actually Michelle. She is a slow burn. She is very slow in intamacy. In this week's episode they have more intamacy. I will bring the picture from Mnet account

I hope she's not a slow burn @krish cause that is usually the death knell in the Bachelor   Smiley    Have they kissed yet?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:51 am

@Agent99, maybe slow burn is the wrong term to use to describe their relationship. Yes they have kissed but not pashed...if you know what I mean Embarressed!
I think he mentioned she is holding  back. I believe this is their storyline and will be explored soon. At the moment they are showing her slowly falling in love. She is getting nervous at every rose ceremony and thinks she is going home when it is pretty obvious she is not. Her next 1 on 1 looks like being purposly pushed back. Next 1 on 1 I have heard is Gina. Michelle  is already nervous and this will put her on edge forcing her to open up on her 1 on 1. By the time her 1 on 1 comes there will only be 5 women. If she gets a rose (which I am sure she will) she is the first women safe and will get a hometown.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
krish
Bobette
Mommyof2
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Maddy
AllAboutLove
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum