SELECT CONTENT

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion Empty Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Discuss and post about the women from Bachelor AU S6 here  yes

All archived threads for Bach AU S6 to be found in Archived Thread for BachAU S6 (Nick Cummins)

Any discussion pertaining to BIP belongs in BIP Aussie S2 thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Well I’m a 100% sure that Cass’ azz will be bared if she ever ends up on BIP, laugh out loud. Her recent IG posts are bootylicious Rolling Eyes Can’t imagine why she has 155k followers.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:40 pm

@Idlemess I counted over 150 pics of her booty on her Instagram! dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:45 pm

So Brooke added a rose next to her name today on Instagram and already posted over 5 pics of ads on her Instagram and others. I thing she is discovering how nice and easy money to be paid for a picture (161K)

So I do believe now if not the next Ette gig, she will go to BIP.... along with the trio, Vanessa sunshine and the other 3 bullies... surely Dasha too, maybe Tenille.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Yup, out of the F4 for now, Brooke is the only one I’ve seen with “gifts” and ads on her Insta stories. Girl probably caught the bug and is now enjoying her Bach star power

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 am

Idlemess wrote:Yup, out of the F4 for now, Brooke is the only one I’ve seen with “gifts” and ads on her Insta stories. Girl probably caught the bug and is now enjoying her Bach star power

Nothing wrong with that. I would do the same. They ALL do the same! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:31 am

Nick is being stalked by A Current Affair (a crappy Australian current affairs show) in PNG. A little taste of what he will be coming back to

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6259251/Nick-Cummins-confronted-Current-Affair-following-Bachelor-scandal.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 am

Nick back in Oz, and being a bit snippy with the media. Hope the money you got paid to be Bach was worth it now that things aren't going your way? laugh out loud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6262889/Nick-Cummins-snaps-photographers-returns-Australia.html

ETA He’s also doing another interview on the Sunday Project, seeing as the last one went so well Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion 3806527698
Will be interesting to see if he does damage control, or if he goes belligerent
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:52 am

article is SNIPPED.

Still, Brittany is unsure why Nick let them both think the other had been chosen. (Producers explained the situation to Brittany during her getaway car ride, and she later broke the news to Sophie.)

“Nick says that it was right up to the last minute that he decided [to send me home]. Maybe it was when I was walking up to him that he decided? Who knows,” she tells Bravo. “Unfortunately, we weren’t privy to the reason why. That’s a question for dearest Nick.

I still believe Nick got pressured to pick someone but his decision was taken before New Caledonia. Because or not because Brooke left. Maybe he even took his decision at hometowns.

And Brittany says she doesn’t buy into the theory that Nick’s heart was still set on Brooke Blurton, who decided to leave before the second-to-last rose ceremony.

“Nick is such a strong willed, strong minded man, and no one can tell him what to do,” she says. “Ultimately, if he wanted Brooke there he would have [convinced her to stay]. The same if he wanted one of us, it would have been us. He just didn’t feel it for the long term with anyone.”

Of course she doesn't!! It would be way worse for her pride to confirm that she was always second best and she was wrong for 3 full months! That is the normal reaction IMO of a wounded woman and humiliated on national television as she was the last one standing.

The 30-year-old has received no further explanation from the former Wallabies player about his shock decision—although her brother did receive a message about it.

“Nick reached out very early on after the wrap. He just wanted to check in with a few of the girls to make sure they’re OK. Unfortunately for me, for whatever reason, he didn’t feel like he could contact me directly,” she says. “I don’t know if he thought it was too raw, or if I was angry or upset. The other girls got a phone call, and I got a text message through my brother.

“He messaged him and said, ‘It didn’t work out the way we thought. Please just look after Britt.’ In a roundabout way, I appreciated that, but I was a little bit off that after everything we went through he couldn’t speak to me. But he got there eventually.”

#ouch ... another major blow.
My opinion is that she is not the kind of girl who would have keep it calm and collected and he knew it. After all, he was not totally blind or stupid about brit personality....

“I just don’t think he would now, anyway,” she says. “I always think everything happens for a reason. Maybe Nick and I are supposed to be in each other’s life as friends one day—who knows? But the ship has sailed in terms of anything further.”

heck no! they will NEVER be friend eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer again. rofl

Moving forward, Brittany is open to the idea of being the 2019 Bachelorette following Ali Oetjen‘s run, although she’ll need some time to heal first.

“This is Day One and I’m trying to get myself in a good place. It was such a crazy journey that I’m still processing,” she says. “But if the time came, and the situation was right, I would be open to a discussion about it and would think about it.”

OF COURSE she is. Even like yesterday she is!!! cantstopl

source

ohhhhhhh what a bitter pissed off Brit!!!

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:25 pm

@HEA I agree that she's still pissed about what happened or about not being picked in the end. IMO, Britt was remarkably "cool" and a bit stun to say the least. Maybe she cried later, who knows.
I think she convinced herself about the prospects of being with Nick. On paper she checked all of the boxes, yet it wasn't enough even if Nick was tempted. She's competitive and she definitely wanted to win.

Question: Did Britt asked to see Sophie before or after she found out he picked no one? Just checking for genuineness of emotions or competitive nature.

I thought that Sophie was upfront and it was hard to hear her opened up about her potentially having a relationship with Nick. She struggled there and I thought she was being real; no pretense just to win. I think she's a smart girl but she needs more experience to deal with men like Nick. She's sporty and fun and I thought this was used to hook her into the idea of seeing herself with Nick since he enjoyed all those moments with her and then some. Someone on here said that Nick was very real in the hot tub scene. I thought the same. If he could've gotten with her during that date, he would've 100%

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:10 pm

@Idlemess IA.

When she was with Nick, it was her who said that they had a lot in common, twice. I did not hear any reciprocity from nick. In fact he was avoiding her eyes at that times. I think she'd mistaken his interests when he acted the Hollywood playboy... camera on... annnnnnd acting!

I believe she convinced herself she was the one when she was played for 3 months and this is something she has a major deal to accept. To be so wrong. Following the other guy who had a double life and played her without her knowing. That is kinda repeating the same scenario. She felt like a fool with her ex, and Nick repeated it national TV wise.

And you are right, Brit needs to take a step back and have a normal dating life again. I do not see long term relationship anytime soon for her. short term, definitely to prove to herself and everybody that she is a desirable and in demand woman... long term? nope. not now.

IMO she, again, convinced herself that Nick got cold feet last minute and will never accept another explanation.

For me, she was never considered. Nor Sophie. Brooke? it is more complicated. His after show interview gave clues that he was not ready to tell her he was interested but ''the eyes do not lie'' and ''in a way she got away'' and ''this was not in my plans''... the last part contradict completely Brit theory that she and sophie were always meant to be top 2. I am convinced prods told him to say that to the girls, probably because he spent all evening talking with Brooke and they were standing there, ready to quit.... IMPOSSIBLE, so nick had to calm them down. Nick even lied to his family telling them he was the one who send Brooke away.

Brit is plain furious. She is bitter pissed off furious. Burning his book???

I am not even surprised that nick spoke to her brother. Honest, she has this romy vibe and she is showing it right now with the current interviews: cold, sarcastic. Give her another 1 or 2 weeks and she will continue to share bittersweet sarcastic comments.

For me, she has zero chances to be next bachelorette. She does not have, for me, the likable factor that is needed. She did not cry in the limo, she was fuming. And when she told Sophie, he did not picked her, she was not upset or sad... she was still pissed off. This was not a woman heartbroken. Sophie was when she arrived, her eyes were red for crying. In any cases, it was her fault if she was rejected. She never considered that the chemistry was not strong enough to continue after show. The issue was 100% Nick, never her. She forgot that she signed a contract saying that the lead had to pretend to be interested. To pick the F1 was not mandatory, expected but not mandatory.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Jmo but I didn't find anything so terrible about how nick handled the paparazzi....?

And I honestly think Britt has handled things like a champ. Yes, sophie IMO has a more downtoearth way about her but I think Britt has lots of great qualities too. Not a romy in my eyes, by any stretch of the imagination, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

+11
Storybook
Bobette
Zaynab
LeapofFaith
Enough