SELECT CONTENT

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rinserepeat - Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:51 pm

I also totally agree @Dirty Street Pie, IACGMOOH is a MUCH better fit for Nick!  I think it would actually be a really good chance for him to "redeem his image", but I'm not sure enough time has passed for the public to be open to it.  

I could see lots of jokes being made about him not being able to make decisions and for him to be sent home early as "revenge".  A real shame because he could easily have won the show IMO if he hadn't done Bach first.  Oh well.

JMO but I don't want either Britt or Sophie as next Lead and I don't think either has the "pulling power" to fill the role.  The way they've been hanging out so much post-show kind of rubs me up the wrong way too.  All for attention IMO.

Vanessa Sunshine should totally do it!  She was great on the camping challenge and people would like to see more of her, IMO.  I could also see Romy having a go, and I'd be interested to see how she is when she's not IMO acting a role.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

rinserepeat - Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 pm

laugh out loud that didn't last long. Nick's manager saying Nick won't be on I'm A Celeb..   

Can't say I'm surprised. When I think about it, even if not for his image I don't think he'd be interested in the competition reality tv format anyway even if he's an outdoorsy risk taker bloke. I don't think it would benefit him to go back on that type of show. He's done and doing nature type things which I think him as a host for nature docs etc is more his speed. 

'It is 100 per cent incorrect': Nick Cummins' manager denies rumours he signed up for I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! in a bid to 'win back the public's approval'

Nick Cummins will not be returning to reality television any time soon.

It was reported by New Idea on Monday that the former Wallaby had joined the cast of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

But the 31-year-old's manager Nick Fordham denied the claims to Daily Mail Australia, describing the magazine's article as '100 per cent incorrect'. 
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:45 pm

giggling Yeah he probably burned a bridges with Ch 10 too IMO.

Shame though - whoever thought Bach was a better idea for him than IACGMOOH got it very wrong, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:11 pm

laugh out loud yeah but I don't feel sorry for him. He chose to go on as Bach. Big boy can deal with it   rinserepeat - Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

ETA: one thing this has shown me though is that they need leads who believe in the show and process. They have to buy into it. Nick never did imo and someone like MattyJ was a contestant and bought into it even then and it worked for him when he was a lead. So I think they really need someone who believes in the whole process and gives their all to it. Not a guarantee of course, but I do think that mindset is what works best and is needed in leads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:one thing this has shown me though is that they need leads who believe in the show and process. They have to buy into it. Nick never did imo and someone like MattyJ was a contestant and bought into it even then and it worked for him when he was a lead. So I think they really need someone who believes in the whole process and gives their all to it. Not a guarantee of course, but I do think that mindset is what works best and is needed in leads.

I agree Or at least someone who's watched it, like... ever. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:one thing this has shown me though is that they need leads who believe in the show and process. They have to buy into it. Nick never did imo and someone like MattyJ was a contestant and bought into it even then and it worked for him when he was a lead. So I think they really need someone who believes in the whole process and gives their all to it. Not a guarantee of course, but I do think that mindset is what works best and is needed in leads.

I agree Or at least someone who's watched it, like... ever. cantstopl
  so true rinserepeat - Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 am

Note: Cass and Brooke have been confirmed for BIP S2 by TEN. 

Sleuthing for BIP SU S2 HERE.  

Thread for Bachelor AU S7 HERE. It will be moved and added to the homepage along with other sleuthing when @GuardianAngel is able. 

TYIA GA  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:01 am

Is there a contestant discussion thread for this season? I can't find it.

Wanted to post what I've noticed on IG of the F4.

Brooke, Cass and Sophie have all gained substantial followers while Britt appears to be losing followers. IMO, Britt is looking a bit desperate with her posts. Just an interesting observation.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:05 pm

@Idlemess are you referring to BIP Season 2? If so, @AllAboutLove posted the link to the thread in the post above yours for BIP and Bachelor S7.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Idlemess are you referring to BIP Season 2? If so, @AllAboutLove posted the link to the thread in the post above yours for BIP and Bachelor S7.
No. I meant a discussion threat for the contestants from Nick Cummins season unless it’s the one I posted in.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:48 pm

I agree @Idlemess she’s trying a bit too hard to make it happen. Her posts are a bit too curated and thought out, that IMO she comes across as inauthentic. The others are all trying to be influencers as well, but their Insta stories still have some regular, slice of life stuff that feels more real to me. 
If Britt was offered BIP, she should have taken it as IMO she has no chance of being Bette, and she gets less relevant every day.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 pm

@Idlemess oops sorry. If they aren't listed here, then any discussion can go in the Former Contestants thread.

Individual Contestant threads

Former Contestants

If there are any threads that anyone would like please let us know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Cummins - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - Discussion

+11
Storybook
Bobette
Zaynab
LeapofFaith
Enough