SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 am

@Idlemess I am wondering the same. If she is sour grapes I could see that or perhaps bragging if she knows? Either way, Alex seems good with Tonique, Frankie, and Tara per his SM activity so I am not sure what it all means scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:07 am

Bobette wrote:OK so in light of the news that Natasha comes back I'm thinking she's probably F1 and here's why:

Assuming Tonique had been blabbing to people in Soho LAST WEEK about who wins she would have gotten a right telling off from TPTB and there's no way IMO she'd have the balls to go ahead and post that "only one who matters" IG post about Frankie which could be interpreted as her implying Frankie was F1 since she'd probably get sued.  So it may just have been Tonique posting a supportive post for Frankie and that makes me think Frankie is F2.

Natasha stood out to me from the very beginning as being a good match for Alex just from the way she speaks and carries herself and the girls admitted they voted for her because they saw her as a threat.  The whole vote was probably rigged IMO and I think the producers would have faked the results to keep Natasha around unless they wanted her to be ousted and then come back with a sympathetic "girl who got bullied off the show" edit which is now set up.

ETA:  I think it might be significant who voted Natasha off for being a threat.  Need to rewatch ep 1...

Now I could be down with that. I liked Natasha and was disappointed she got voted off early because the others were basically jealous. Don't tell me she doesn't deserve to find love on the show more than 21 year old Tara? Please.

Ok. Now I really am off to watch the second episode. I just checked and it's not on the google plus site which I love and sadly will be closing down in April. Upset

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:20 am

Mark the host said this before the premiere about F1. 

It can be taken many ways. If an intruder wins no way anyone would see that in the first episode. Then again, it could be someone who isn't on the radar as much (like Gabriella or Robyn etc) and no dates or real 1on1 time. Or not expected like Frankie? (I can't see it). 

Any idea what type of women Alex usually dates? I can't get a read on him he says the same things to/about multiple women.

"What I love about this series is in the final, which you’ll have to wait two weeks for, the girl that he chooses is the girl he followed his heart from the start, who you probably wouldn’t expect.’
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/763408/The-Bachelor-UK-Channel-5-winner-leak-Mark-Wright-Instagram?fbclid=IwAR23Roe2SsVuiH0eQ0_0VoFJuG9kHY8v_tQPBvioFadatx08Yef5ypztA30

ETA: if the winner has been leaked how come no one is saying anything on SM? No rumors or anything? Strange  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 am

Just rewatched the voting off bit:

Natasha speaks last.  She gets choked up talking about her last breakup and says she's worked hard to be ready to love again.

Tara comes in with a b*tchy comment saying "I couldn't even hear her, she's so quiet".  RUDE.  

Frankie is shown voting for Faran and Gabriella but says everyone deserves to be there in their own way.

It is implied that Reanne votes for Natasha.  Claudia is shown very clearly having voted for Natasha (putting it in the box).

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9nBwafH

(Natasha's pic is bottom left:)

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BKx4qJg

Source:  Channel 5 UK streaming

Lily is shown being upset.  Abbey is shown voting for Lilly and saying she thinks she was "playing up to the situation".

Tara is shown ITM saying she voted for Lilly because she sees her as a threat.  

Tonique votes for Gabriella because she "doesn't remember her speech" and also votes for Faran.

Alicia votes for Reanne because she doesn't think she's ready for another relationship and was emotional about her divorce.

Someone else is shown voting for Lilly.

To be honest I don't even know how Natasha got voted off - the only person who is shown voting for her is Claudia.

I agree @AllAboutLove I thought for sure someone would have blabbed on the FB page or something but can't find anything.

THE PLOT THICKENS SOME MORE.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 am

IF I had to pick anyone based on looks, aesthetically for Alex, I’ll go with Lilly. She’s tall, athletic and seems interested

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Last night was the first time all the contestants and Alex were together since filming wrapped and watched the episode at the Soho Hotel.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 53336709_10216455174125778_9052728214476029952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG stories thebacheloruk

Some very interesting BTS videos and pics on IG stories from the wrap party last night when they all were together. Alex looked super nervous when Mark the host was saying "who's the winner" and Alicia was near him, his handler was by him and he quickly turned around but was red but smiling  question 

Re: Alicia. Alex's IG story post about Alicia and his answer is very telling imo Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633 Looks like Alicia gets a date per previews and Alex also posted a full clip of his date with Alicia on his IG stories (will post in Episode thread) and they have tons of chemistry imo and she has been all over the media/sm from before the season and so far. Could be F1!!! question Will see.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 53822764_10216454567070602_950018440565882880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG stories @alexpmarks

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:17 pm

@AllAboutLove @Louise

Do we know when filming was completed? How long has the couple had to hide? Do we have any idea if they are still together?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove @Louise

Do we know when filming was completed? How long has the couple had to hide? Do we have any idea if they are still together?

@Sprite yes. The entire filming schedule I posted last year Nov 29 in the filming schedule thread. Filming was completed by Nov 21. 

The couple has hid 3 months. 

No idea if still together but I posted an article upthread how Alex said he wasn't like the other UK bachelors (who were split with all their F1s) so I took it like he is still with his F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Alex posted this in his IG story today.  Do you think it means no ring, therefore no proposal?
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bachuk10
Source: IG stories alexpmarks

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:35 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:36 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Alex posted this in his IG story today.  Do you think it means no ring, therefore no proposal?
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bachuk10
Source: IG stories alexpmarks

I definitely don't think there is a proposal. I speculated upthread that the reason there is no ring in the "The Bachelor" logo is because they don't propose on this season. Alex's IG story with the ring and X confirms there isn't imo.

@Sprite yw  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Mark the host said this before the premiere about F1. It can be taken many ways. If an intruder wins no way anyone would see that in the first episode. Then again, it could be someone who isn't on the radar as much (like Gabriella or Robyn etc) and no dates or real 1on1 time. Or not expected like Frankie? (I can't see it). 

"What I love about this series is in the final, which you’ll have to wait two weeks for, the girl that he chooses is the girl he followed his heart from the start, who you probably wouldn’t expect.’
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/763408/The-Bachelor-UK-Channel-5-winner-leak-Mark-Wright-Instagram?fbclid=IwAR23Roe2SsVuiH0eQ0_0VoFJuG9kHY8v_tQPBvioFadatx08Yef5ypztA30

Replying to my own post but I was thinking that it could also maybe mean Alicia? Someone he followed his heart from the start but audiences wouldn't expect him to choose Alicia per her edit etc.  question I could definitely see audiences being shocked if he chooses her. I did notice that the host Mark has taken quite a bit of IG stories that had Alicia in them and he tagged Alex. 

Gabriella, although more under the radar, I'd actually expect her to be F1 based on her edit being so perfect. IDK. Need more screencaps to sleuth who else is in Antigua and in F3 other than Alicia  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite