SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Louise Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was told someone on FB on the bach UK FB said that Alex was spotted with another girl making out in LA in February  Suspect  Not sure how accurate and could be a troll as no pics but I did sleuth that he was in Los Angeles last month. Dun dun dun. 

Maybe that's why he was looking all red when he saw Alicia at the wrap party? He also is posting on his IG stories like he expects things not to go well for him next week (after the show wraps) and I wonder if that's why or something will come out not related to the show but afterwards? 

I feel like the media isn't focused on this season because there's so few articles about it. He hasn't done any of the typical lead interviews and things either. So it's hard to find articles like DM usually does with the Aussie show  question

This wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. Most UK dating shows are like this. Pretty trashy and not many people stay together that long.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Louise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I was told someone on FB on the bach UK FB said that Alex was spotted with another girl making out in LA in February  Suspect  Not sure how accurate and could be a troll as no pics but I did sleuth that he was in Los Angeles last month. Dun dun dun. 

Maybe that's why he was looking all red when he saw Alicia at the wrap party? He also is posting on his IG stories like he expects things not to go well for him next week (after the show wraps) and I wonder if that's why or something will come out not related to the show but afterwards? 

I feel like the media isn't focused on this season because there's so few articles about it. He hasn't done any of the typical lead interviews and things either. So it's hard to find articles like DM usually does with the Aussie show  question

This wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. Most UK dating shows are like this. Pretty trashy and not many people stay together that long.

This is what I was told, too. That's why I went in watching it not expecting any relationship post-filming regardless of who the lead or F1 is. I've heard the UK one is much more low brow and I can see that. 

It feels more like a game show especially with all the twists and things set for drama and the dates have been very low budget and not made for establishing connections or even conversations. So many GDs and 2on1s etc and competing. Multiple intruders coming in adding to that. 

The focus is probably the least on relationships imo out of the Bach shows I've watched. No wonder there won't be any lasting couples. It's not set up to have that imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Louise wrote:

This is what I was told, too. That's why I went in watching it not expecting any relationship post-filming regardless of who the lead or F1 is. I've heard the UK one is much more low brow and I can see that. 

It feels more like a game show especially with all the twists and things set for drama and the dates have been very low budget and not made for establishing connections or even conversations. So many GDs and 2on1s etc and competing. Multiple intruders coming in adding to that. 

The focus is probably the least on relationships imo out of the Bach shows I've watched. No wonder there won't be any lasting couples. It's not set up to have that imo.

well thats disappointing sad i guess it is a good thing this show goes by so quickly at least i don't get invested in them as a couple laugh out loud

maybe Alicia will be the bachelorette then Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud exactly. I just watched it to watch it and because the Bach SA there's no links for that to watch so got to watch this to tide me over before BIP Australia airs!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Wham bam, thank you ma'am!

Not invested either.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud exactly. I just watched it to watch it and because the Bach SA there's no links for that to watch so got to watch this to tide me over before BIP Australia airs!

Bachelor Nikita from Ukraine is going to be heating things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud exactly. I just watched it to watch it and because the Bach SA there's no links for that to watch so got to watch this to tide me over before BIP Australia airs!

Bachelor Nikita from Ukraine is going to be heating things up.

Yes! For those who want to watch Bachelor Ukraine we have a thread HERE and @Natik is kind enough to post and translate the episodes too Smiley  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 am

Source

The Bachelor UK: Alex Marks admits he found it 'very hard' connecting with the girls... but claims some of them 'played up to the cameras'

He's has an army of girls fighting for his love and one of the valued roses.

But The Bachelor UK star Alex Marks has admitted he found it 'very hard' connecting with some of the girls who competed for his heart, as he also confessed some of them were 'playing up to the cameras.'

Speaking on Monday's Lorraine, the personal trainer, 31, said that it was a 'two-way street' finding a girl who he had strong chemistry with, though of course he remained tight-lipped on which of the beauties would become his dream girl.

Bachelor star Alex Marks reveals some girls 'played up to the cameras'

Alex told Lorraine: 'It's a two-way street so you've got to make sure you shine out the best as you can to find a connection. It is pretty hard.

'I told myself I was going to by myself throughout the whole process. If they liked me from being me, it was great.'

Praising the Channel 5 show's host Mark Wright he added: [Mark] had some great advice to see through the white noise of the drama, he was really useful and was kind of my pal out there.'

Given that The Bachelor UK is based on its US predecessor - where drama and catfights are rife - Alex then seemed to hint that perhaps some of the girls had signed up for a show as a bid for TV stardom.

He said: 'The vast majority were very much were there for love, but I think some of them played up to the cameras perhaps.'

Alex then explained that despite his incredibly hunky physique, he had put his love life on hold to focus on his business, working as a personal trainer for pre and post natal women.

He said: 'I'm quite a confident guy but I just spent a lot of time and energy investing in my own business and just sort of parked romance for a while.'

Alex then told Lorraine that he suffered bullying at school due to his tall and thin physique, and it was one of his housemasters who introduced him to the gym, and gave him a huge confidence boost.

So far The Bachelor UK has lived up to its US rival in the drama department, as the women have stopped at nothing to gain their man's attention.

Things even turned violent in just the second episode, as two women got into a nasty fight after one was accused of being 'fake.'

While Alex has locked lips with several women, it remains to be seen which one will win his heart - and the final rose - when the finale airs on Thursday with a two-hour special.

The Bachelor UK continues on Monday 11th March at 10pm on Channel 5.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am

^^ Ok...and he was there for his business, so all even. Still enjoying the show though.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Ok...and he was there for his business, so all even.  Still enjoying the show though.

@iamreal2u No kidding! He's been posting so much on his IG stories about his other account for his gym business and telling people to follow him there - already showing that's his focus and his business Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633 Like you said, all even. Still enjoying the show too laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 am

The Bachelor UK: Viewers are left FURIOUS as they SLAM the show's editing for 'giving away the winner'

Hunky Alex Marks is half way through his journey of finding love on The Bachelor UK.

However, eagle-eyed viewers of the dating show have been left furious by the show's editing, after it appears to give away the winner in the finale teaser.

Going in to hug the personal trainer, the camera unassumingly puts emphasis on a particular style of ring on the winner's hand, which has been worn by one girl during the entire season.  

Monday night's episode showed two new beauties ruffle feathers as they arrived to the mansion in a bid for Alex's heart.

However, viewers have taken to Twitter to admit that the ending of the show has been ruined for them after they witnessed a teaser for the show's finale.

While the editing ensured to not focus on the winning woman's face, it focused on her hands, which subsequently put emphasis on the criss-cross ring on her hand.

Viewers noted that the particular ring has been worn by contestant Alicia on various occasions during the season.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 UAqSLXv

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 P7HXtQ5

Alicia has proved to be quite a controversial character in the house, and viewers haven't been too pleased with the spoiler as they made clear on Twitter.

'Major fail on @channel5_tv’s part showing the clip from the end has spoilt it as tonight we clearly saw Alicia wearing that ring. Shows he went for sexual chemistry as opposed to a potential relationship. Typical man! #TheBachelorUK.'

'Can’t believe #alicia wins #TheBachelorUK sad for Reanne, we’ve all been there love.....#channel5 @channel5_tv fuming!'

'Why would@channel5tv give away the identity of #TheBachelorUK winner in the clips from the final red rose ceremony? Too easy to work out who the winner is.'

'Im gutted you know.. I feel like the whole show has just been spoiled with that stupid ring being shown! I will carry on watching but I'm not a big fan of his choice but it is his choice, his life partner and the person he has fallen for so I'm happy for him ⚘.'

SPOILER ALERT: I know who the winner of #thebacheloruk is because she owns this ring. If you want to know who it is, read my next tweet.'

MailOnline has contacted representatives for The Bachelor UK for further comment.

The Bachelor UK continues on Channel 5 on Tuesday at 10.15pm.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:13 pm

She won the heart of hunky Alex Marks on Thursday night's finale of The Bachelor UK - but left viewers divided.

And Alicia Oates showed why she was the stand-out girl among the group as she put on a very cheeky display on the beach in Tenerife this week.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 AGTQ0tiBachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 YQXrKbf

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 SH5sAib

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2FWmd0R

Source

cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite