SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Going back to hometowns (the encore was on tv yesterday afternoon so I had it play in the background. Todd got a lot of winner music playing in the background of his hometown.

But last night Taite was the typical F1 pattern of being called second at the RC...

Last edited by spangler on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Yep I posted the same during last night's episode that Todd being called first is like MattyJ and Taite last is typical for F1.

Even with a short red carpet for Taite, the patterns now leading up to the finale are very typical for F1 where he holds back and then the final episode he finally tells her he loves her/is in love with her. 

Same exact thing happened with Lee who finally confessed his love in the final ep and Matty who confessed his love in the FD like Todd.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:37 am

I've noticed that all the F2's (Elise, Sophie, Todd have from memory) seem to have the sit down meal when they meet the family and the F1's don't. Am I correct in saying that?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All