SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:08 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Watching Ep3 now and considering how Taite is talking badly about sweet Robert and is buddies with bad guy Paddy and clinger Charlie it's not a good look Suspect 
Yes that's what I meant when I said he's getting a worse date than justified.  They keep including these little remarks and showing him hanging with the Bad Boys.  I actually think Taite's a pretty good guy, but they're IMO deliberately framing him as a quasi villain.

This suggests to me they're throwing both the Lead and F1 under the bus - Taite for being a Bad Boy and Ali right along with him for choosing a Bad Boy when she said things were going to be different this time.  Taite's edit also serves to elevate Todd the F2 IMO.

ETA:  There's a new extras clip Here about who's the funniest.  Taite grouped with the bad boys again (would have been shot on the same day as the worst dates segment).  Will make screencaps and summarise for o/s members. yes
IDK if Taite is getting worse than justified since he is choosing to be in the drama and those words are coming out his mouth. They're choosing to show it yes, but he said shady things about Rob and later when on about Bill too. Makes me think he is definitely about drama and since that's the show and he is friends with Charlie and Paddy it's not him being grouped with them it's him choosing to be with them (his post-show pic of him and Charlie). If he was friends with Dan for example, hard for them to put anything in an edit of him talking shade with Paddy and Charlie.

Taite was on First Dates and definitely not shy about being the stereotypical alpha dude. I think he likes Charlie and Paddy because he is one of them. I'd even say that maybe they are keeping some things out the edit a bit for his benefit. Based on what is sleuthed pre-season and watched I don't think he is bad but don't think what they've shown is unjustified - especially since I haven't seen SM comments that are negative about Taite like they are Todd so I think I am seeing more than viewers are.

I'll have to wait to see what more comes out about Taite, sm and media wise. I suspect more will once he gets his SD  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

Thank you for SCs and summaries for those of us who can't watch  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:26 am

@AllAboutLove Oh I agree the stuff is coming out of his mouth and I he's definitely an Alpha IRL, but the stuff that they're keeping in the edit IMO is pretty minor so why bother to show it at all if not trying to cast shade on him is my thinking.  

TPTB would have chosen the groups for the extras and could have put him with others but chose to put him with the bad boys regardless of who he's mates with.  It's like they're portraying him as "the least worst bad boy" if that makes sense.  dizzy  

Screencaps and summary of the latest extra coming up in about 3 mins...  thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:39 am

It is minor which is why I don't think audiences are commenting anything negative about Taite on SM. Charlie is being portrayed badly so even if someone sees it as a negative for Taite, he still benefits by association that he isn't as bad. In a way TPTB making him look better than the worst is always a good spin laugh out loud

I think he is shown purely because he is besties with Charlie and Paddy and he's probably one to think he is on the "right" side (just like Charlie does). Given who are friends in the house it's hard not to show when those are the guys he chooses to hang out with. He definitely is friends with them post-show so I'm not so sure that's on TPTB - moreso I think it's who he got along with and hung out with (probably roommates too I suspect).

Don't think it's done any damage to Taite whatsoever though as most comments are pretty good about him on SM. I'll wait though to see audiences reactions to Taite tonight and on SM.

Yay can't wait Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977 thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:49 am

Who's Funniest Extra Vid cc @AllAboutLove

One for the Lambchop fans PINKHEART

The boys are asked who's the funniest in the house.  

Starts with Paddy pretending the card says "what age did Charlie lose his virginity" and Charlie eagerly leans forward and says "this is going to take a good ten minutes alright?"    Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AhluRqa

Bill says Paddy would be the biggest joker.  Jules thinks the title should go to him because "it's all he's got" (relevant to my comments on Jules' thread about having a hot brother laugh out loud).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TIWJBUs

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 S3iebId

Taite says every cocktail party he and Paddy get out the wooden spoon and "stir sh*t up - because no one else is having fun; everyone's too scared".  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ViWZFOi

Charlie says he hid one of Rob's shoes when he had his outfit laid out on the bed for his SD and Rob got so upset he nearly cried (mean but LOL  cantstopl )

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 IPAOl8D

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E0NOk6f

Pete says Lambchops hides in the shadows but when he comes out he's pretty funny (side note: I like Pete and wish they would sho more of him  :yes: )

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UUUleLI

Todd says Dan does some great impersonations.  Then they flash a closeup of Todd and I temporarily lose my train of thought and feel slightly flushed.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VYzmvwj

Meanwhile the camera cuts to Dan who entertains us with an impersonation of a Russian accent which involves the making of these faces:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KH6sDiU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 M7zmeTv

Following this he does an imitation of a crow which is so realistic a real life crow answers back and they have a short conversation in Crowspeak.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GcWMHFm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GDdDDbu
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:53 am

@Bobette sorry I will have to go back and read the others because I only saw this  Hugesmile 

ETA: I keep thinking it and forget to post but his SKIN is amazing! And he probably just uses water and reg soap. SO lucky!
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VYzmvwj

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette sorry I will have to go back and read the others because I only saw this  Hugesmile 

Sorry what did you say? I can't even read your post because that screencap is too distracting. BRB taking cold shower. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am

One thing I’m going to continue to say about this show’s edit is that “all that glitters is not gold” and “not all those who wander are lost”

I’m sure that all of the guys interacts in various groups and intervals. There may be signs of a person’s nature but typically after the show, we hear how wonderful they all found each other.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:02 am

Now that I focused on what's important taking a look at the vids and guys laugh out loud

TBH I can totally see Charlie and Taite especially friends in real life and hanging out  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633  They're definitely "bros". Icebergs at 2am for them for sure  cheeky And some Melb club with Taite and Paddy and some spoons to stir sh** up as he said. Ugh, that's totally who Taite is! Sorry edit is not the issue here, Taiste is laugh out loud 

I like Jules. He belongs with Dan Lamb, Rob, Pete and Todd. They're #nodramallamas as Todd's bestie posted his IG story (love it   :yes: )

I think the guys gravitated to who they got along with. The more alphas and loud guys stuck together and the more quieter non-drama ones the same. Makes a lot of sense.

Thank you for the summary and visuals to go with @Bobette  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:09 am

Idlemess wrote:One thing I’m going to continue to say about this show’s edit is that “all that glitters is not gold” and “not all those who wander are lost”

I’m sure that all of the guys interacts in various groups and intervals. There may be signs of a person’s nature but typically after the show, we hear how wonderful they all found each other.

From SM sleuthing, Charlie doesn't like Bill's posts and vice-versa. Sometimes it's hard to gauge with producer controlled social media like they have now (which they didn't have before Sophie's season). Undoubtedly will find out more after the show ends but so far the only two who haven't said good things so far about each other it seems is Charlie and Bill but even then I'd think they'd be cordial. There's always those who get along and are closer and that's to be expected. 

One of the things I like about Bette AU is overall they usually all get along and post-show reveals this even more  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 am

Is she the friskiest Bachelorette ever? Ali Oetjen shocks viewers by kissing FOUR different men in three episodes as she openly reveals her sexual urges
On Wednesday's episode, Ali shared a steamy kiss with Robert Colangelo during a date at Sydney's Cockatoo Island
'I just couldn't help myself,' she said afterwards. 'When I'm looking into Robert's eyes, all I can think about is one thing... let's get it on!'
Robert was the fourth man she had kissed in just three episodes.

Yes she is and I for one love it.  It enables the viewer to live vicariously through her which is what escapist TV is all about IMO.  Plus she's providing a service to contestants' potential future partners - it can be very enlightening to see how a guy kisses. giggling

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:10 am

I’m late to the party obviously but does Todd have a nose stud???? He just lost points
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens