SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:50 am

Cool - try taking a screenshot and uploading it if you can. Otherwise, just post the link and I'll screencap it for you thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:57 am

Bobette wrote:Cool - try taking a screenshot and uploading it if you can.  Otherwise, just post the link and I'll screencap it for you thumbsup

I shall do that, her username was really funny. I hope she hasn't deleted her comments. She showed pride and said something about him being a gentleman and response to a girl who asked if she was his mum. If I cannot find her comment I will find her on Taite's following list, but he follows more than 500 people so it may take me a while GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

ETA: I posted the link on his thread, because I am not sure where to post it. I also have TAite's facebook and you can see public photos, and it shows the date that he uploaded a new photo and changed his name. Please help me to know where I should post this information if here or in his thread Smiley @allaboutlove
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:12 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Mum's are absolute GOLD when it comes to social media sleuthing.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698  

All SM posts are fine on this thread @Vogue so go ahead - it can be copied over to Taite's thread also if you like.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

Bobette wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again - Mum's are absolute GOLD when it comes to social media sleuthing.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698  

All SM posts are fine on this thread @Vogue so go ahead - it can be copied over to Taite's thread also if you like.

Well, I was going through posts...and I have a question to ask you since you have been sleuthing for far longer than I have done it. How common is to see the F1 liking photos of he eliminated contestants with the lead and vice versa? Because it looks like the 'strongest' suitors (Todd, Taite, Bill) like almost all the photos of Rob and Ali... Todd seems to like everyone's photos, and some like also photos of Bill and Aly and Taite and Ali, but what is surprising is the support that Rob has...is that normal? What is Aly changed her mind after the show? I don't know...it is confusing.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:05 am

@bobette @Sundy

Something must have happened between Todd and Ali, his mum is liking nasty comments about Ali. Okay, I get it, it looks like she eliminated Tod but why liking these comments on Facebook? They are badly written, I saw Todd's mum and dad's instagram... they seem to be from a very modest background, and I guess there is nothing wrong with that but surely liking these comments shows little tact now that the show is airing....

I am uploading the link, I hope it works.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Todd-mum-comment
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:46 am

Vogue wrote:ETA: I posted the link on his thread, because I am not sure where to post it. I also have TAite's facebook and you can see public photos, and it shows the date that he uploaded a new photo and changed his name. Please help me to know where I should post this information if here or in his thread Smiley @allaboutlove

@Vogue yes you can post in this thread as long as posts are public and have a source/link  yes

I had seen the same comment on the Bette IG by Taite's mum. Took a ss but haven't posted it so will now. She had posted pics of the M&B book as well. 

Just a note: Taite's mum doesn't follow Ali on IG and neither does his sister Skye

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Img_0610
IG @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Vogue wrote:ETA: I posted the link on his thread, because I am not sure where to post it. I also have TAite's facebook and you can see public photos, and it shows the date that he uploaded a new photo and changed his name. Please help me to know where I should post this information if here or in his thread Smiley @allaboutlove

@Vogue yes you can post in this thread as long as posts are public and have a source/link  yes

I had seen the same comment on the Bette IG by Taite's mum. Took a ss but haven't posted it so will now. She had posted pics of the M&B book as well. 

Just a note: Taite's mum doesn't follow Ali on IG and neither does his sister Skye

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Img_0610
IG @bacheloretteau

Thank you so much, All About Love.

Wow, as I see it, Todd and Taite's respective mothers seem not to like Ali, I wonder what happened? Have you read anything like this in previous years? That is why I was wondering if Ali changed her mind and ended up with Robert. Am I crazy? His captions are the nicest and all the guys like his photos with Ali. He seems lovely, I went and checked his Instagram and there is nothing negative about it and his sister also seems nice, she has an Instagram account that promotes mental health and wellbeing. Perhaps I am reading too much into it....but something is off. Does anyone think she is still with Taite or, if not him, with her F1?

By the way, Ali seems naive and too intense and in spite of her past behaviour, I think she is probably, inside, a nice person. I was looking at her family, his brother reminds me a bit of myself and my friends: a professional who loves to travel the world and explore new horizons. He and Ali seem almost opposite though, but that is fine.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Vogue wrote:
Something must have happened between Todd and Ali, his mum is liking nasty comments about Ali. Okay, I get it, it looks like she eliminated Tod but why liking these comments on Facebook? They are badly written, I saw Todd's mum and dad's instagram... they seem to be from a very modest background, and I guess there is nothing wrong with that but surely liking these comments shows little tact now that the show is airing....

I am uploading the link, I hope it works.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Todd-mum-comment

I don't think the comments are nasty or anything happened between Ali and his mum. I think it's pretty clear that Todd doesn't win and the sentiment is pretty much agreed that he can find a better match for him. It's his mom whom he is super close to so her supporting him and liking comments by her family and friends. It would be weird regardless of the comments for her not to like her family and friends comments on her own FB.

Given what's come out about Ali since the show, not surprising at all either that the friends and family see it this way when they are watching. MattyJ's sister was liking similar comments when he was F2 for G's season so not surprising when your son/sibling is dumped at F2 - especially given this season's lead in Ali where many who are watching don't like her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Vogue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IG @bacheloretteau

Thank you so much, All About Love.

Wow, as I  see it, Todd and Taite's respective mothers seem not to like Ali, I wonder what happened? Have you read anything like this in previous years? That is why I was wondering if Ali changed her mind and ended up with Robert. Am I crazy? His captions are the nicest and all the guys like his photos with Ali. He seems lovely, I went and checked his Instagram and there is nothing negative about it and his sister also seems nice, she has an Instagram account that promotes mental health and wellbeing. Perhaps I am reading too much into it....but something is off. Does anyone think she is still with Taite or, if not him, with her F1?

yw bestbud! 

I honestly would be shocked if any mother was super excited about Ali given what they've no doubt heard and the controversy on the season. These couples and their families go through a LOT with this show, let alone one where the lead has so much controversy like Ali does. 

Regarding Rob and IG likes among the guys. I definitely don't think she is with Rob and he seems per his media and comments lately to be more about his ex Carly from MAFS. I think the guys are just like past seasons, liking each other's posts because the guys can move on like that after the show. All the past BetteAU seasons the guys were like this so no different this season. 

I don't think Ali changed her mind. I think she picked Taite and is still with him. It's definitely possible though that his family aren't thrilled about it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  

There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  

There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.

@Bobette and @Allaboutlove why are there spoilers for MC on Ali's link? Bummer. ; ( @Bobette I totally agree with you about Taite. I think she will be woed by Todd and she will really like him, but I think she will know her heart is with Taite. She's already said he's been on her mind since the start of the journey.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Vogue wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  

There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  

There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.

I agree, Bobette! I think Sportsbet usually complements sleuthing. In my case, as I said, it is mostly because I need to find  a motivation for sleuthing this season and hoping that Sportsbet is wrong is a way to keep myself interested on the show.  Having said that, now I am losing hope for Todd again...see, I just read an interview and they asked Todd if he would consider being The Bachelor if Ali didn't pick him, and he said that not The Bachelor, that Bachelor in Paradise is more his style because there are more choices...to me, that response is the response of someone who was not chosen by Ali :tissuebox

One more thing: I saw Bianca's instagram, she follows both Taite and Todd;  she also Bill...but she also follows Charlie! Ewwww duh  The instagram is public, do I need to share he links here?

Wouldn't he be wrong about the number of choices between TB and BIP? Maybe he is a little wilder than we think laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Todd being asked about TB makes me think TPTB have/had it in mind for him which is no surprise. His response makes me think he sees BIP as more realistic of a thing (meaning he can leave whenever if there's no connection whilst the lead can't they have to stay regardless and matches what he said about he'd leave if Ali wasn't keen on him rather than just staying to stay and only makes him more genuine). After the debacle with Nick perhaps less wanting to have that lead spot but I still think he is in the running for it  :yes:  

More important though is Todd as F2 means he won't be able to be on BIP. Filming starts soon (Nov) and will likely be nearly over by the time Bette finale airs and Todd does his press rounds as spec/sleuthed F2.

No way Todd would be able to be on BIP with that schedule and given the ending I'm sure a lot of emotions will come back up by then especially with Ali sobbing her eyes out and likely due to her dumping Todd. I remember MattyJ/F2 doing tons of media after the finale aired talking about how he was still in love with Georgia and how heartbroken he was etc etc. But still ready to be the next Bach a few months later  Hugesmile

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens