SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 pm

@Bobette wow. That's rather sad. International travel is great but Australia has so much to offer it would be awesome if it was more cost-friendly to travel to. I'm kind of glad then that they are filming the finale in the NT. Even if just a little of it, it is nice to see and would be better for tourism if it was easier to afford.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:09 pm

word I totally agree.

I was actually quite surprised they didn't film the Bach finale at home considering Nick's a tourism ambassador.  no idea  Missed opportunity IMO but maybe Ali can make up for it.  

I've travelled to Broome (remote northern WA) a few times and it was HIDEOUSLY expensive and took ages because we had to go via Perth there and Alice Springs on the way back.  

IMO it's a combination of several of things - small population, low demand to fly to remote locations, and a large land mass with a whole lot of practically nothing in the middle. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelorette finale scandal: Desperate suitor is attempting to sell the winner for 'thousands of dollars' so he can cash in on his TV stint

Who wins The Bachelorette is one of the biggest secrets in showbiz.

But one suitor from Ali Oetjen's season is attempting to sell the final result to publications across the country.

Daily Mail Australia understands the Network Ten show contestant is demanding several thousands of dollars for the highly-anticipated result, while promising he has secret videos he wishes to leak.

The suitor is expecting 'at least a few thousand' for the name of the winner and claims he has evidence which was captured on set.

He is currently shopping around his package to several publications across the country, while expecting to land a significant pay day.

His entrepreneurial deal may lead to legal action though, as it breaches the contract he signed with Network Ten prior to appearing on the show.

Gee I wonder WHO that could be?  Don't want to accuse anyone but I'll just say my top guess starts with C... and ends in arlie laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The show focusing on the drama with Charlie and Bill is what I dislike. The articles and extra insider vids show there was quite a bit left on the cutting floor that was far more fun and interesting to watch but the producers wanted the draaaama dizzy   It's annoying. I still prefer watching the Bette to Bach show, so I am good no matter what happens I've still enjoyed it more (sleuthing SM/media only made it more so for me) but I am ready to see Charlie especially go home bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633 

I believe this about Charlie. Bill has his own issues too though imo. He needs to just let Charlie dig his own grave.
'Charlie is very controlling,' he said. 

Bill addressed the controversy surrounding Charlie's 'secret son', after Daily Mail Australia revealed he has been hiding the fact he has a child from Ali. 

'That's what someone who's hiding something does: accuses someone else of the same thing. None of the boys knew, and I can't imagine it'll sit too well with Ali,' he added.

This must be the part in the season preview where Osher says "cut that out" and Charlie and Bill are wrestling with Taite and Paddy 
This week, the pair are set to come to blows during a group date, with host Osher Günsberg stepping in 
source

I fully agree with your post, All About Love
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh Ali, your super happy, ignore the negative persona is both hilarious and infuriating laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd44a210

If I didn’t love being Dirty Street Pie so much, I would definitely change my name to I’m a Happy Tree laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpeST_6n62y/?hl=en&taken-by=alioetjen

Ahahaha! Your username is awesome. Mine is boring. I was looking at my Vogue coffee table book and that is why I took that username because I was so tired the day that I joined that I couldn't think of anything else. @allaboutlove can we change usernames? Because I want to be something else that is much better that this boring username I have now :S
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:45 pm

@Bobette that's too bad sad I'd love to see more of Australia especially the parts that aren't as well toured. Maybe NT Tourism put in a bid to the show to try get more tourists. The show never pays for any of their travel or locations so I'm glad there's something different than Fiji this year especially since it's been done before and for BIP too and get to see some of Australia and the NT  yes  

speechless A contestant trying to sell evidence of the winner? IA it has C ends with arlie all over it!  no no

@Vogue Charlie is bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3538374961  jmo O/T For usernames, you can PM our admin @GuardianAngel about usernames. I think she'd have to change it or create a new one some way  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 am

Bobette wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelorette finale scandal: Desperate suitor is attempting to sell the winner for 'thousands of dollars' so he can cash in on his TV stint

Who wins The Bachelorette is one of the biggest secrets in showbiz.

But one suitor from Ali Oetjen's season is attempting to sell the final result to publications across the country.

Daily Mail Australia understands the Network Ten show contestant is demanding several thousands of dollars for the highly-anticipated result, while promising he has secret videos he wishes to leak.

The suitor is expecting 'at least a few thousand' for the name of the winner and claims he has evidence which was captured on set.

He is currently shopping around his package to several publications across the country, while expecting to land a significant pay day.

His entrepreneurial deal may lead to legal action though, as it breaches the contract he signed with Network Ten prior to appearing on the show.

Gee I wonder WHO that could be?  Don't want to accuse anyone but I'll just say my top guess starts with C... and ends in arlie laugh out loud

Source

Exactly my first thought, too @Bobette, but then I thought how would he have video's if he's cut at F4??? You don't think it's gone bad with Taite do you and he's the one doing this? He could have video's, I guess and then there's Todd, but I don't think he would want to lose his fans and his good name by doing this.  Wow whoever it is would be in big legal trouble if they follow through on this..

@Vogue I like your username. I think it's a great name.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:16 am

Charlie has already broken his contract and gone rogue. He's full of BS too imo and per the facts so I could see him acting like he knows something. 

I don't see how a contestant would have video or evidence on set of anything at FRC considering they don't have their phones with them. 

Only crew, paps, or someone else would have videos. Maybe Charlie weasled his way into getting some vids from paparazzi and the reason they are so swift to pap his every move with Dasha  Suspect

It's definitely not the F2 guys. imo It doesn't help either one of them to spoil themselves and put a target on their backs and neither would have their phones when they're the ones being filmed.

To me it's Charlie and he's either BSing or in cahoots with some paparazzi  :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:21 am

No way it's Todd IMO - not his style and also he'll stand to make MUCH more money if he stays in TPTB's good books.  Taite wouldn't do it either IMO because if he's F1 it doesn't make sense to leak pics of yourself.  laugh out loud

My interpretation of "videos" is it could be snapchats or similar exchanged between the guys post-show. On BiP there were some screencaps leaked by one of the contestants from a private SM group so I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like that.

Charlie has already burned his bridges with TPTB by wafting around Sydney with Dasha so probably feels he's got nothing more to lose and might as well milk his insider knowledge for all it's worth.  Cue the lawyers...

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, read your post after I posted mine - same page again bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:35 am

The timing of this is all suspect to me Suspect considering Todd is getting his SD this week and will be seen as a frontrunner and already a fan fav. Who benefits from leaking?  

It could be Charlie getting some vids from Taite. Remember that pic Taite posted of him with Charlie? Was very suss then imo and his way of showing who he was bffs with (Ewww imo) on the show. I think like Charlie, Taite is an alpha type and jealousy type but not as obvious as Charlie (who got first date syndrome to really amplify his jealous streak). 

I will see what happens but maybe known or unknown to Taite, Charlie wants to leak things so as to make it more obvious for Taite he wins and try to make it known Taite wins against Todd seen as a favorite (Charlie doesn't like Todd's posts because he's jealous as can be imo).

Tbh I could see Taite being petty too like Charlie but Charlie being the one who is more willing to do leak stuff for Taite (as in he didn't win but at least his bff Taite won) and Taite wants to "look" good so he can play innocent like. 
I mean, just look at how Taite pushed Rob back like 'out my way'. Total alpha move imo. Taite was also bad mouthing Rob to Paddy and seen in the preview with the drama and shady guy Charlie  Suspect

ETA Taite pushing Rob away. He's a total alpha imo. No wonder I don't care for him

via GIPHY

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:41 am

@AllAboutLove - Taite would presumably be sent all his on-set SM pics/gifs from TPTB at once, for him to post throughout the season.  I could totally see him sending one of the FRC to Charlie as a brag, thinking Charlie would keep it under his hat...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 am

@Bobette Tbh I am not sure. It could be Charlie being his shady self and pulling a fast one on Taite but the more I think about it the more I could seem Charlie doing something in cahoots together with Charlie being the one to do it though. Having it leaked by someone else does benefit Taite. I don't think Taite is going to like Todd's frontrunner ep coming up. Look at his face in that SC for the preview watching Ali with Todd (let alone seeing Ali sobbing her eyes out over Todd if it is as sleuthed). Perhaps Taite is just playing nice on IG to look good but he made it clear by posting on his IG he is buddies with Charlie who just happens to be jealous of any frontrunner except for Taite  Suspect  Shaaaady imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens