SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:#badboybromance

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ILBeWdS

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 QHXfJNL

Source
All the un-feels
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:53 am

Rolling Eyes They both look like such try-hards to me .

Not sure why the Bette AU IG is posting of Taite and Charlie together. Their F1 Taite (per spec/sleuthing) with the stalker/clinger Charlie that audiences don't like Suspect Not a good look imo

ETA: Taite posting of himself with Charlie. This is the second time. I don't get why he'd align himself with Charlie. Again, not a good look at all. jmo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BplmpHslDts/?taken-by=taiteadamradley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:12 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
snipped:

All the un-feels

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 cantstopl @Sundy that's the best description! Says it all! I am going to use it henceforth Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633 All the UNfeels Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3538374961 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 623245435 

Charlie posting on his IG and calling himself and Taite a duo  Suspect 

I find the whole thing weird since Ali is seen telling Charlie she's got this and doesn't look impressed at all so is that what he is referring to? Taite posted of Charlie earlier in the season - it's like they're having each others backs and I don't see how that benefits Ali since Charlie I don't think is going to have a quiet nice exit.... 

Charlie's comments are all turned off too. It's odd that the show posted of just them two together considering how Charlie broke his contract with the show and how disliked he is and he's mates with Taite. It's all got me  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 45233738_10215522045998158_3126869687661494272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
charlienewling instagram
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:26 am

It be like...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 77zxbHl

vs.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1EG7rfc

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:It be like...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 77zxbHl

vs.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1EG7rfc

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
I’m dead. Gold
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:38 am

@Bobette  clapping!   score funnythread

Send that to Punkee or one of the fan accounts to post. Absolute GOLD  rofl Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:41 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887 TY

Can't be bothered sending it anywhere but feel free to share.  It turned out even better than I expected.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:49 am

@Bobette it's excellent! Spot on thumbsup  jmo. You could pm/dm it to the bachelor memes acct I think on IG or FB they post. I hope someone lurks on here and posts it or someone sends it to media/accounts for a recap because it NEEDS to be seen  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 am

Link to full music video.  

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/ali-s-music-video

It's terrible; I love it. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:50 am

@Bobette you win the internet today laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 pm

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie  Anyone who wants to use it for a meme/recap etc is welcome to - I promise not to sue laugh out loud

Meanwhile...

Is Ali Oetjen being trolled by her own network? Bachelorette star awkwardly poses by a staircase at Ten's Upfronts event… after THAT cheating scandal

Yes, ABSOLUTELY, imo

Source

Is The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen being trolled by her own network?

That was the question being asked on Thursday's Kyle and Jackie O Show after the team recalled an unfortunate incident at the previous night's Upfronts presentation.

Producers Peter Deppeler and Sonia Jahshan attended the industry event and revealed that Ali, 32, was positioned onstage in awkward proximity to a staircase.

Fans of The Bachelorette will of course recall that Ali was previously accused of cheating on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp on his staircase.

'I actually saw her last night at the Channel 10 event... she was on the staircase at the presentation!' Pete said, adding that he took a photo of the embarrassing moment.

Sonia continued: 'She was singing with Osher [Günsberg, the show's host], they did this big number. Me and Pete were cracking up because she was on a staircase.'

Host Jackie 'O' Henderson sounded gobsmacked, asking: 'What are they doing?'

The program's guest, journalist James Weir, even suggested that Ali was being 'trolled by her own network'.

And in good news, Bach, Bachette and BiP 2019 have all been confirmed by the network.    thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:43 pm

Bobette wrote:And in good news, Bach, Bachette and BiP 2019 have all been confirmed by the network.   thumbsup

I saw that and was so excited! Long live my trash reality TV! laugh out loud Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens