SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:37 am

I've been told completely the opposite that the contestants on the show still caption their own posts to go with the pics they get or are allowed to post (as long as from the show). Their likes and follows are definitely their own - I have that confirmed and I believe the source/s. 

I was also given evidence that contestants themselves are responding to DMs to people DMing them and giving info away. Also that it's not in their contract that they can't. Only that it's frowned upon. Most comply because of opportunities they can get from doing so. I suspect it will be confirmed even more post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 pm

sprout wrote:He doesn’t look into her in this photo. His body is facing away from Ali, whilst she’s facing into him. JMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:IA @sprout he doesn't look into her. The weirdest thing to me is looking at the photos with Tait and Ali they look staged. Not natural at all. Like the photographer is saying "put your hand here" "Look at her here" and coaching them how to be. They don't even look happy or puppy love Suspect Suspect

This is the difference if you pose with someone saying cheese to the camera and other pics taken without their knowledge which is for me by far more revealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

Preach.

rofl a bit over the top no?
Viewers heard him what? 30 min total on their TV (and I am VERY generous here)? :crazed

This reminds me jojo season.. mostly everyone was against player cheater Jordan... I was one of them. And how wrong we were thinking their couple would never go over a year... jojo was also chasing Jordan from day 1. Very few people trusted Jordan was the real deal....

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Weird article which I can only assume is designed to make it look like Taite doesn't win but it's just going to make him look like even more of a bad choice when he does IMO.

'Good luck to whoever ends up with Ali': The Bachelorette's Taite Radley all but confirms he doesn't win the show as he says he has NO interest in moving to her hometown of Adelaide

By Chloe-lee Longhetti For Daily Mail Australia

He's the fan favourite and front runner of The Bachelorette, starring Ali Oetjen.

But this week, Victorian-based bank manager Taite Radley appeared to confirm that he doesn't win the dating show.

The 28-year-old appeared to take a swipe at Ali as he revealed he has absolutely no interest in moving to her hometown of Adelaide to be with her, saying: 'Good luck to whoever ends up with Ali.'

Speaking to OK! magazine, Taite said that moving to Adelaide in South Australia 'doesn't do it for me.'

'Good luck to whoever ends up with Ali. Surely they might enjoy it.'

When asked by the publication if he had just confirmed that he doesn't win or was trying to throw them off to not spoil the show, Taite said he wasn't 'saying anything.'

He then suggested that perhaps the busty blonde doesn't choose a winner, like Nick Cummins on The Bachelor.

Source

I 100% believe he won't move to Adelaide though. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:58 pm

of course, he will not move there. all his social life and friends are Melbourne.

I am interested to know when he did this interview. This is the kind of response that leaves no compromise no maybes no as a couple we will see how life will go.... that is a plain selfish HECK NO!

Yeah... that smells the break up long distance thing

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Bobette wrote:Weird article which I can only assume is designed to make it look like Taite doesn't win but it's just going to make him look like even more of a bad choice when he does IMO.

'Good luck to whoever ends up with Ali': The Bachelorette's Taite Radley all but confirms he doesn't win the show as he says he has NO interest in moving to her hometown of Adelaide

He's the fan favourite and front runner of The Bachelorette, starring Ali Oetjen.

But this week, Victorian-based bank manager Taite Radley appeared to confirm that he doesn't win the dating show.

The 28-year-old appeared to take a swipe at Ali as he revealed he has absolutely no interest in moving to her hometown of Adelaide to be with her, saying: 'Good luck to whoever ends up with Ali.'

Speaking to OK! magazine, Taite said that moving to Adelaide in South Australia 'doesn't do it for me.'

When asked by the publication if he had just confirmed that he doesn't win or was trying to throw them off to not spoil the show, Taite said he wasn't 'saying anything.'

He then suggested that perhaps the busty blonde doesn't choose a winner, like Nick Cummins on The Bachelor.
Source I 100% believe he won't move to Adelaide though.  laugh out loud

affraid speechless @Bobette IDK. Something's off here imo. Taite got a F2 red carpet arrival which even if I spin it as something different for this season, is still an outlier thing. He didn't get much pre-season press either. Maybe no one wins? Maybe he turns her down (and the ending is showing that? as is Sportsbet who added that winner will be still be considered the winner if they turn down the lead at the end). 

His friend's IG post-filming 'dazed and confused'. That person who said they saw him flirting with other women at the club and with the same friend. I've never understood how Taite can be so supportive of Charlie if he's with Ali. Also, Taite's first IGstory of himself, "serving realness" and distorting his face didn't seem like a love story waiting to happen. 

Sure I can say "TPTB are controlling them" but I haven't seen proof of that nor did I see it with Nick's season - not the controlling kind where they will make things more negative/put in doubt (which Charlie went rogue and many others SM too, Bill's likes and follows, etc). SM activity gave things away and always has for past seasons, I don't want to exclude this season and miss out on something by saying "oh it's the producers" and ignoring potential clues.  

What you reckon @Sundyquestion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:29 pm

I hope Ali isn’t turned down. Really, really do not want her recast as the bachelorette again
giggling
Im also questioning Taite as F1. I know Sportsbet has him locked in but this may be another Britt situation but this time as the lead being rejected. I’d also love it if Sportsbet have it wrong and Todd is F1, although I do think he’s too good for her. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Weird article which I can only assume is designed to make it look like Taite doesn't win but it's just going to make him look like even more of a bad choice when he does IMO.

Source I 100% believe he won't move to Adelaide though.  laugh out loud

affraid speechless @Bobette IDK. Something's off here imo. Taite got a F2 red carpet arrival which even if I spin it as something different for this season, is still an outlier thing. He didn't get much pre-season press either. Maybe no one wins? Maybe he turns her down (and the ending is showing that? as is Sportsbet who added that winner will be still be considered the winner if they turn down the lead at the end). 

His friend's IG post-filming 'dazed and confused'. That person who said they saw him flirting with other women at the club and with the same friend. I've never understood how Taite can be so supportive of Charlie if he's with Ali. Also, Taite's first IGstory of himself, "serving realness" and distorting his face didn't seem like a love story waiting to happen. 

Sure I can say "TPTB are controlling them" but I haven't seen proof of that nor did I see it with Nick's season - not the controlling kind where they will make things more negative/put in doubt (which Charlie went rogue and many others SM too, Bill's likes and follows, etc). SM activity gave things away and always has for past seasons, I don't want to exclude this season and miss out on something by saying "oh it's the producers" and ignoring potential clues.  

What you reckon @Sundyquestion

All About Love, you may remember that I joined precisely to note Taite's noticeable absence during episode 1, but Sportsbet, other agencies and other clues lead us to Taite. I was very reticent though, because for what I have seen/researched in every Bachelor in the world (Not that I have seen all seasons or all the version since I am relatively new and had to catch up with some  Australian seasons and watched online about  3 bachelor/bachelorette US versions) the F1 has always received attention on episode 1, so what makes Taite different from them? I was rather reluctant to establish Taite as the F1,  but after the episodes we  last week I was convinced that Taite won. Yesterday's episode made me doubt again even though to me, at this stage, Ali is already in love with Taite.

In the end, to me,  it isn't really about being right or wrong from the beginning of the sleuthing, but about the fun of sleuthing which I have come to enjoy Smiley Sleuthing this shows feels like completing a gigantic puzzle, for sometimes we will add the wrong piece that almost seems to fit until we find the one which actually fits perfectly and them remove the one we added first Smiley I was wrong a few times this season, but I can only say now that since yesterday I am back to where I was when I joined the forum:  I have doubts about Taite being the winner, especially because of episode 1 and now also because of his interviews, and if he won I do not believe he is still with Ali. Mine may not be a strong enough argument but now with the new articles coming I feel that we may need to go and revise things Smiley

@sprout I know you feel the same, don't you?

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 pm

I've been suss on Taite since his entrance as well. I guess we'll find out next week, but Ali has come out and said she's in love since the show ended whereas Nick was just like "I'm happy as to where my life is at" or something to that effect.

Like it was said above, the only way I can see some sort of alternate ending though is if he turns her down in the FRC. His storyline is progressing like an F1 at this stage though - some doubt shadowing hometowns which will be overcome at the end. But that doesn't explain his entrance or Ali in tears on the ground at the FRC. Can we figure out from the season teaser whether it's Taite's voice or Todd's voice who says goodbye to her before she begins to cry?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 pm

@Popcorn For All @spangler there's definitely some different patterns regarding F1 things but this time of the season is usually where media doubt happens so it may just be that. The short red carpet is strange and not sure about that. As for "Goodbye voice" discussion on that is in F1-F4 thread and sleuthing seems to suggest it is Todd but can continue sleuthing there. 

Feel free to quote your post and carry it over to F1-F4 thread to continue the discussion regarding F1 sleuthing   yes

sprout wrote:I hope Ali isn’t turned down. Really, really do not want her recast as the bachelorette again giggling  

There's zero chance imo of Ali ever being cast as the Bette again. So we're safe laugh out loud 

Im also questioning Taite as F1. I know Sportsbet has him locked in but this may be another Britt situation but this time as the lead being rejected. I’d also love it if Sportsbet have it wrong and Todd is F1, although I do think he’s too good for her. JMO.
yes Replied in the F1-F4 thread here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:15 pm

so imo Ali has a type of guy - tall, dark and well muscled. Unfortunately imo Todd never had a chance even if his personality is the type she needs sad - jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2A1A134000000578-3144116-Soon_to_be_married_Former_Bachelor_babe_Ali_Oetjen_who_was_dumpe-a-55_1435648676517
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/30/08/2A1A134000000578-3144116-Soon_to_be_married_Former_Bachelor_babe_Ali_Oetjen_who_was_dumpe-a-55_1435648676517.jpg

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Grant-kemp-preview
www.newidea.com.au/media/26812/grant-kemp-preview.jpg

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVkNwxodX2pdkTTCdEFQoE97WTnzKRagK2sSbgbk36rYuYtMFgWg
https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-2018-taite-radley?category=news

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Ali-and-tim-720x547
http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ali-and-tim-720x547.jpg
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:23 pm

Bachette IG is getting sloppy (over it too) and haven’t started posting the final four messages about HTDs. I think we are all just ready for BIP or 2019 and our knight in shining armour. Ps I think I was wrong about Todd being taller than Tiate. They look around the same height in this pic Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 F9140910
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens