SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:His comments were at minimum Islamophobic and he was directing it towards POC specifically which is racist. The "not all < fill in blank >" is a method for him to perpetuate that. Not going to get into it on this forum as this is not what its for and I stand by my opinion.

Agree
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:58 am

Given Charlie hid that he was a father from all the guys and from Ali I wonder if that's why he didn't want any family there for his HTD so he could hide more of his life. I recall one of his exes posting on SM that he hides a LOT of things and is not what he seems.  Suspect

I have no problem with someone not wanting their child to be on tv etc but Charlie doesn't even have anything to do with his son and even his friends it came out they didn't know he was a father!  no no

For Charlie to go to Ali and tell her she should be spending more time (with him basically) so that she can get to the end and say ILYs is rich coming from someone who is hiding a very important part of his life. He should have been honest from the beginning (I am a father and have a son but he won't be on the show).  How he'd think he could get to the end and be a frontrunner and not even mention having a son (he played it off on the GD with the kids like he didn't have a child) but could say ILYs is beyond me dizzy  

I suspect Charlie started to realize it was all going to come out somehow and tried to do damage control (including DMing conveniently single-mum Dasha to be in cahoots with her imo) and HTDs is when things get real and real life. He makes me think of a conman and now is getting exposed Suspect

Will his secrets be exposed? Charlie Newling's past comes back to haunt him as he heads into hometown week on The Bachelorette 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6365467/Charlie-Newlings-past-comes-haunt-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 am

Cannot wait for this season to come to close leaving Ali wailing on the ground with her face in the moist NT dirt and Todd released back into the wild like the rare and beautiful bird of paradise he is. Wish it was ending tonight TBH. :yes:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:27 am

Philip, Taite's friend who is going to be on HTDs tonight has lots of IGstories. I think he is loving his chance to be on screen  :yes:

I was trying to download them but my app crashed and had to try reload the whole thing and start over to get the vids. Here's some of the SCs in the meantime

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 44804672_358237904743254_5704204596373570586_nBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 44734733_1870569853056055_5770084505613492353_n

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 43482784_129423608043261_3414176210484763352_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:His comments were at minimum Islamophobic and he was directing it towards POC specifically which is racist. The "not all < fill in blank >" is a method for him to perpetuate that. Not going to get into it on this forum as this is not what its for and I stand by my opinion.

Sorry All About Love, I perhaps didn't read all the conversation that Bill had with others. Also, I think I know what you mean when you use the label 'people of colour' but that is not a term that we use in Australia and neither do we use it in Europe, and in the industry I work  we  reject that term completely for we consider it a very unfair American term and it is considered offensive, but we know that is is used in other parts of the world in a non-offensive way Smiley  Anyway, most of the Islamic attacks in Australia have been by men of Middle Eastern appearance, thus, Caucasian,  even if not Anglo-Celtic. I do understand, however that those who were targeted by Bill are to what in Australia we consider ethnic minorities  thus I get your point :yes: , I get it because what Bill was doing is 'Othering' which doesn't help promote constructive dialogue but instead demonises a disadvantaged group of people.  Basically, you and I share this perspective and reject this behaviour Smiley

I personally, think that Bill's opinions were indeed, as you say, Islamophobic, imo not racist yet still bigoted,  so in that regard you and I agree, but we are all  up to certain point bigoted, because bigotry is also about ideas. For instance, I am an agnostic and a humanist so personally, I want to feel free to express my criticism to any religion or ideology that I consider oppressive, without any exceptions. IMO, all people should feel free to criticise any religion they want if they believe such religions promote injustice and oppress women, children, and minorities (gays, bisexuals, travenstites, etc). I am happy to embrace many aspects of all religions but at the same time I also reject many aspects of most religions (Islam Fundamentalism, Christian Fundamentalism, Hinduism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc), but I think what should be targeted are the beliefs not the people who hold the beliefs. I think Bill could have presented an argument against the religion but if he suggested that we should be suspicious of all Muslims then I disapprove that behaviour. Smiley I hope my stance in this is clearer now Smiley Now I am leaving it here and continue discussing the show Smiley I do not want to create any tension especially because talking about these issues by writing may result in misunderstandings Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:29 am

@Popcorn For All it's all good yes

Soon Charlie should be gone Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1710264613 So he can find ways to get his likes up and get more followers (other than "dating" Dasha). I definitely think he bought some followers because his likes are so low in comparison to followers number.

Charlie, 31, told OK! magazine on Thursday that he uses the hashtags #malemodel and #model, even though his is not a model, simply to get more 'likes'.

'I've never modelled,' he confessed. 'That's just a hashtag so you get more people looking at your stuff. You've got to get the "likes" up.'
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All it's all good   yes

Soon Charlie should be gone  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1710264613  So he can find ways to get his likes up and get more followers (other than "dating" Dasha). I definitely think he bought some followers because his likes are so low in comparison to followers number.

Charlie, 31, told OK! magazine on Thursday that he uses the hashtags #malemodel and #model, even though his is not a model, simply to get more 'likes'.

'I've never modelled,' he confessed. 'That's just a hashtag so you get more people looking at your stuff. You've got to get the "likes" up.'
source

Thank you, All About Love glad to know there is no miscommunication between us Smiley bestbud! bestbud! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1710264613

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 am

Osher's wife Audrey, who also works on the show, posted this (Georgia is her daughter).
Helen the MUA for the show liked it and commented too.
Safe to say they can't stand Charlie and rightfully so. He's dangerous and creepy  no no  affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 45797974_10215581621887518_3010183895904681984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 43915502_1142373789221181_6818804555410260531_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6lyBuA0q0/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 pm

So I am a bit confused... in what way Dasha is a bad mother? I know she moved to Sydney but many single parents or r not single do that... she does not have the full time care of her son... which again happens everyday today in split families

What did I miss? Is she a violent mother? Does she has police background? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Again I need to have more proof that taite and Charlie are besties.

Playing on IG before seeing the episodes and before Dasha.... that is not for me a major deal......... every contestants like each other after show. When did taite and charlie showed a bond on SM? I recall this james bond position picture when they were at the mansion but what else? some likes? Did we see them going out together in Sydney?

For me taite was more friend with Bill and Todd (more obvious at the end with less contestants) who explained his lack of emotions versus we did not hear Charlie saying anything except for some reasons he liked taite.... could be only one way though. Someone like you but you are just tolerating this person. In fact I saw the bond with charlie and Paddy for sure at cocktails and group dates. The only time I saw charlie with taite was when charlie was standing next to taite during the stealing date and me wondering now if it was just coincidental because he was standing in the middle of the group.

anyway. I do not see a close bond with charlie at all. If he likes some posts on IG, for me it does not mean they are besties. If he continues to like TODAY some IG defending himself etc... THEN I will be a majore NONO

IMO because charlie said that taite is a good guy does not mean automatically that taite liked him... in fact, all the SC I could make when creepy charlie was rambling during cocktails showed me that Taite was totally fed up and annoyed by him

I do not like Taite much as I still have a funny vibe about him. I think he was never ready to propose and settle within 6 months (time from finale + 6 months I guess). I think however, he was right to have cold feet and be hesitant and tell her he could not promise he would never leave her. She is in lalaland and he was in reality. So for me, he acted correctly. Let us have some time together to figure it out if we are meant to have a proposal, marriage and kids, and before that dating in the real world and decide WHERE to live together and then move in together... so so many steps to build an healthy relationship.

Is Taite a player? I do not think so. I think he had some feelings for Ali. Real or just the time during the taping... who knows. All I think is that he was never ready to move to Adelaide and leave his friends and social and family behind. If she stand on her decision to remain in Adelaide, then this would be a no go after a short while. But I do see Ali changing her mind and moving to Melbourne. She was ready to move to the US right? If not, then it is a no go IMO

At the end of the day, I believe they are no longer an item if Taite is F1.

I also believe that this year, prods played with the audience and that they are not stupid like DM. They know perfectly well this forum and they know that DM are stealing our findings. Knowing that, they know that we made our case about which position arrived at meet and greet, which music etc.... and lately they DID change the music to have it for F1 AND F2... and voluntary not showing us the meet and greet with Taite when they edited AFTER the finale is totally a play from the prods and I would not be surprised they are playing with this forum...

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Osher's wife Audrey, who also works on the show, posted this (Georgia is her daughter).
Helen the MUA for the show liked it and commented too.
Safe to say they can't stand Charlie and rightfully so. He's dangerous and creepy  no no  affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 45797974_10215581621887518_3010183895904681984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 43915502_1142373789221181_6818804555410260531_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6lyBuA0q0/
Did you see Mummysippy cups comment. Sheesh!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm

HEA wrote:So I am a bit confused... in what way Dasha is a bad mother?

I wouldn't use the word "bad" however it rubs me the wrong way she sobbed and showed pictures of her son while on the show (making missing him part of her "storyline") but then sends him back to Russia to live with her mother (not the child's father) for an undefined amount of time (he seems to be there) just so she could move house.  IMO that would be very disruptive for a 6 year old, especially changing schools and switching from English back to Russian.

Another BIG reason for me is the way she carried on about her weight after leaving Nick's show.  She said she was "disgusted" with herself for having put on weight in the house and coming out weighing 65 kilos, and that she felt this was a "bad example" to her son.  So she seems to think being a completely normal, healthy weight is a bad example to a child, and yet going on reality TV and then hooking up with an IMO abusive, controlling man is apparently fine? no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens