SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:01 am

Are Grant and the guy who cheated with Ali still friends?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 am

@Idlemess, no idea sorry no idea

New Insider Guide up on Tenplay HERE

Paddy riding Taite like a pony
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8v35906

Feeding the Llamas; Taite says he's an animal whisperer and "they call me The Charmer"
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PmjhY1I

They mock Rob by describing what they think he's doing on his date with Ali - recreating this scene from Titanic
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QeQWKvV

Meanwhile Rob is telling Ali how he always pays his parking fines straight away and used to keep a note book and 3 pens in his top pocket at all times.  Because "you never know" laugh out loud
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 VAN8Qts

Back at the mansion, Todd and Ivan camouflage themselves very effectively as they blend seamlessly into a wall of beige.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 57exsDl

Charlie, Paddy and Taite proceed to bitch about Ivan and his underdeveloped life skills.  Taite emphasises he cannot cook AT ALL.  The others think it's pretty funny.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Z8oatmM

Then they show an unseen clip from the Gladiator date where Ivan fights against Damien (in a lionsuit, as seen in the BTS pics)
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DXsZjJp

So once again Taite presented as a bitchy, arrogant Lad's lad.  Suspect  I still can't work out how much is him and how much is edit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:15 am

I don't find Taite that good looking... I've tried really hard, but just can't get there. Plus I don't think his personality is gonna help that much either... Surely there are better looking dudes in Au than Paddy and the likes of the men on Ali's season. : ( Even Charlie isn't that good looking and he's right up front so far.. I'm disappointed to say the least.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:29 am

'I was crapping my dacks': Bachelorette's Nathan Favro speaks about the moment he was confronted by Ali Oetjen after he was caught gossiping about her on The Bachelorette

Ali Oetjen sensationally cancelled Thursday's rose ceremony on The Bachelorette after abruptly axing Nathan Favro from the show.

And on Friday, speaking on Network Ten's The Project, Nathan Favro, 23, spoke about the moment Ali confronted him, after she found out he was allegedly spreading rumours about the scandal surrounding her split from ex Grant Kemp.

'I was crapping my dacks, he said. 'It caught me super off-guard, and I was mostly concerned how it was going to play out for Ali.'

The reality star continued: 'It's not something that I'd like said about me in front of the public but it just happened that way.'

Nathan, who resides on Sydney's Northern Beaches, said he doesn't feel the conversation with the other boys in the mansion was the wrong thing to do.

'It was just a bit of light-hearted conversation around the pool, and I feel like we had every right to talk about the girl we were potentially meant to be falling in love with.'

He continued: 'I wanted to have the conversation off-record, away from the cameras, and the fact that Charlie brought it up on camera means that it's a public forum now and drags Ali's name through the dirt.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:41 am

Daily Mail will never give up in reminding the readers about Ali rendezvous

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 am

Nathan from 'The Bachelorette' reveals why his conversation about Ali's cheating scandal didn't make it to air

"It was an off-camera, off-mic conversation, and that was purely for the reason that it didn't need to be a public conversation," Nathan, 23, told Mamamia. "We were just all sitting around the pool and the conversation of the rumours came up. We all said what we'd heard. It was light-hearted."

He also said he made sure the conversation wasn't caught on camera because he didn't want to "drag her name through the dirt."

Nathan told Punkee that he was surprised and frustrated that Charlie decided to tell Ali on-camera.

"It shouldn't have been brought out in the public setting [by Charlie], there's a reason we had that conversation off camera," he said. "I never had anyone pull me aside and tell me 'this is what happened,' it was just the conversation around the pool where people were like 'Well this is what I heard' from people that may have had more knowledge about it."

And while it looked like Nathan and Charlie ended things on bad terms, especially since the snitching resulted in Nathan getting unceremoniously dumped from the show, Nathan revealed they had sort of patched things up.

"Charlie did apologise," he told Punkee. "It was a little while later, he sent me a direct message saying sorry about how he handled things and the fact that he got caught up in the moment."

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/19/15/10/the-bachelorette-australia-2018-ali-confronts-nathan-cheating-rumours

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am

As there’s no general discussion thread - I’m just curious but had ali’s ex-fiancé been mentioned? Not Grant but Dave... I’m more curious about that and why it didn’t work out than the demise of what is essentially a fling with Grant.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:30 am

I'm not watching, but just following along with everyone here and I can't believe these stories just keep coming. I fully expect Grant to show up on one of the talk shows before the season final. Also, doesn't sound as if tptb are loving on F1 either. Can't wait for the mess post show. I'm sensing an Andi and Josh type affair.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

brownravens wrote:As there’s no general discussion thread - I’m just curious but had ali’s ex-fiancé been mentioned? Not Grant but Dave... I’m more curious about that and why it didn’t work out than the demise of what is essentially a fling with Grant.

I wondered the same thing @brownravens.  

I do know they only split up very shortly before she went on paradise because people were shocked she was there at all.  The fact that she attended and got engaged to participated in a commitment ceremony and received a ring from Grant so quickly speaks volumes IMO Suspect

It's completely fair for her to keep the details of her first engagement private (even though she was happily selling pics/stories all over the place at the time) because he doesn't have anything to do with the show.

However the way in which she keeps alluding to "choosing the wrong people" and being screwed over unfairly casts public shade on all her exes IMO.  She doesn't seem to place any blame on herself that's for sure.

ETA:

She's the former Bachelor reject who appeared to finally get her happily ever after moment following her engagement.

But two years after saying 'yes' during a whirlwind proposal, Ali Oetjen is single and certainly ready to mingle with the busty blonde confirmed as a contestant on Bachelor In Paradise.

The photos raised questions about whether she may have ended her engagement to David Waldeck to be on the show.

While it is unclear when exactly the couple split, the former Miss Universe South Australia contestant was still wearing a ring on her wedding finger as recently as last month.

Days after the ring photo, Ali shared a cryptic post about 'setting her own standards' and being her own 'number one.'

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Bobette wrote:cantstopl rofl The way this is written cracks me up.  It's like the transcript of a True Crime documentary

At first glance it looks like an ordinary front room, but this staircase holds a terrible secret and was once at the centre of a major Australian scandal

It looks like your average staircase, the kind one can find in any modest suburban home or apartment.

But this carpeted flight of stairs is currently at the centre of one of the biggest scandals in Australian reality television history.

On these steps, an act of betrayal took place that left one man broken and a woman's reputation in tatters.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 B4YMT1s

The shocking act started a chain reaction that would disgrace one of the country's biggest TV franchises and lead to a ratings disaster for a major network.

Most stairs are used to transport guests up and down levels of a home or building, but these stairs were used as a prop in a sex act that would go on to change The Bachelorette star Ali Oetjen's life forever.

It is these stairs where Ali allegedly cheated on her then-boyfriend Grant Kemp with one of his friends during a wild house party.

Source

Please call your next witness:  The man who sold Ali the phone upon which she wrote the incriminating texts.  hehehe

It's like a damn crime Netflix show like The Staircase ! Pics of the CRIME! Seriously can't believe people get paid to write such rubbish. Absolute insanity these people are writing this drivel. They've lost the plot  dizzy  If only as much emphasis was placed on people in power and their misdeeds rather than z list celebs  :dripdrip
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:23 pm

I do know they only split up very shortly before she went on paradise because people were shocked she was there at all.  The fact that she attended and got engaged to Grant so quickly speaks volumes IMO  

1) she never split very shortly before November '17. They split beginning of '17.

2) Ali was never engaged to Grant.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:35 pm

He continued: 'I wanted to have the conversation off-record, away from the cameras, and the fact that Charlie brought it up on camera means that it's a public forum now and drags Ali's name through the dirt.
Source
Exactly. Charlie bringing it up on camera showed me he was less mature than Nathan. Ali was stupid enough not to realize that the guy bringing it up on camera was trashing her indirectly by doing so even if he was defending her. If Charlie hadn't brought it up on camera it wouldn't have made it on screen. Nathan being nearly a decade younger at least he had some tact and acted better than Charlie did imo. Of course Nathan is going to be on Paradise now which is why he was cast in the first place. jmo

Meanwhile, a source told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday that Nathan has already been offered a spot on the upcoming season of Bachelor In Paradise.

'He's been telling friends he's already signed up for Paradise and has been boasting about his newfound fame,' the insider claimed.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens