SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie November 8th 2018, 8:05 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Osher's wife Audrey, who also works on the show, posted this (Georgia is her daughter).
Helen the MUA for the show liked it and commented too.
Safe to say they can't stand Charlie and rightfully so. He's dangerous and creepy  no no  affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 45797974_10215581621887518_3010183895904681984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 43915502_1142373789221181_6818804555410260531_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6lyBuA0q0/
Did you see Mummysippy cups comment. Sheesh!
Good old sippy cup, pretty sure she loved the show, and convinced Nick to go on it. IMO she would have loved seeing Charlie getting his a$$ handed to him if she hadn’t been upset by the social media backlash to the family meal ticket.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All November 8th 2018, 8:32 pm

I noticed something about Taite that makes me question certain things... I am currently speculating that Amy may not have been the only 'ex'  there (Although imo going on two dates with someone do not make a person an 'ex' and it isn't even proper dating). IMO there is the possibility that  we saw another 'ex' or at least another 'ex'  'almost romantic/ or sexual interest' there which is now a best friend. I don't want to discuss contestants' sexualities here without grounds because I don't want to go against the guidelines, but  I do not know in which cases it is allowed, and if it is allowed when it is relevant to the sleuthing and there is evidence. I thus, need first to tall to you @allaboutlove by private and tell you by private what I found out. What I think I unveiled for us  can be found by looking at the comments sections (and the right commentators) of Taite's instagram, Phil's Instagram,  and then Taite's 'following' list, and well, you will have to go and read some very very old comment os Phil's instagram, especially below those photos in which Taite appears and the 'likes' Phil ticked. Then you can also go and check   TAite's Blackie friend  (Taite is definitely a  good friend of this person) has posted yesterday on Taite's instagram. I took some screenshots but I won't be posting them here unless @allaboutlove allows me to continue discussing this here otherwise she can remove this post. I will send you a PM All About Love

By the way, I am not making claims here but just trying to put information based on what a few friends of Phil, Taite and Phil himself have liked and comment. If what I am speculating was the case then Ali was not provided with all information about Phil and Taite by Taite.

PS:Sorry for the badly written post, I still haven't had my morning coffee and I am barely functioning as I went to bed far far too late.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 8th 2018, 8:37 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Osher's wife Audrey, who also works on the show, posted this (Georgia is her daughter).
Helen the MUA for the show liked it and commented too.
Safe to say they can't stand Charlie and rightfully so. He's dangerous and creepy  no no  affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 45797974_10215581621887518_3010183895904681984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 43915502_1142373789221181_6818804555410260531_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6lyBuA0q0/

Did you see Mummysippy cups comment. Sheesh!

@Sundy yeah I had originally included it as a ss in this post but then deleted it because I am so over her. She was OTT and rude imo for Nick's season and an attention seeker and still one. Can't stand her  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2018, 8:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:So I am a bit confused... in what way Dasha is a bad mother?

I wouldn't use the word "bad" however it rubs me the wrong way she sobbed and showed pictures of her son while on the show (making missing him part of her "storyline") but then sends him back to Russia to live with her mother (not the child's father) for an undefined amount of time (he seems to be there) just so she could move house.  IMO that would be very disruptive for a 6 year old, especially changing schools and switching from English back to Russian.

Another BIG reason for me is the way she carried on about her weight after leaving Nick's show.  She said she was "disgusted" with herself for having put on weight in the house and coming out weighing 65 kilos, and that she felt this was a "bad example" to her son.  So she seems to think being a completely normal, healthy weight is a bad example to a child, and yet going on reality TV and then hooking up with an IMO abusive, controlling man is apparently fine? no idea

So I made some researches and  I found out that she was still with her son on October 4th, just a little month ago. I used to spend 2 months 1/2 with my grandparents during the summer in my childhood and I never called my mother a bad mother and I do not think she was. I was not put like thousands of kids in summer camps with no loving family. So she sent her kid to his grandmother in Russia which is a good way to keep alive his Russian heritage IMO

So 1 month away to move in Sydney knowing her kid is in good hands is not for me a symbol of a bad mother...

If a person likes to be thin and is happy about it. It is her body. For me gaining 10kg in 2 months is indeed a lot. If she finds herself disgusted, she blames herself and does not put a judgment on others, so she can think whatever she wants and because why not? She should say nothing because she may hurt some women's feeling because they are plus size? phluuueeze. totally OTT IMO 1.72 for 55kg  is normal if she does gym every day. If she was under 50kg, I would call it unhealthy.

Because she has bad taste to be with creepy charlie.. we should I do pity her nothing else. How many women in this world are emotionally violented.... do we need to put a judgment on them too or pity them for not be smart enough to go away??? If she does not see how controlling he is, then it is sad.... but are they truly together or is it a show?

IMO, they are both fame whores and Dasha is living from her IG followers like Keira. no followers, no money. To be honest, if I knew that my income was coming from IG and how much publicity I needed to keep it alive, I would act no different. In fact, I see hundreds of girls named SOCIAL INFLUENCERS. That is the new in today, thanks to SM.

She is a mother. So if she does not mention him, she is a bad mother. If she does mention him, she is using him therefore also a bad mother. There is no win situation.

So for me, I do not see Dasha as a bad mother. selfish? yes. Bad, nope. For me, it is totally OTT.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on November 8th 2018, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 8th 2018, 9:30 pm

Dasha cares more about being in a showmance and faking staged paparazzi photos imo than being a mother atm. 

The best thing she has done imo is NOT have her son with her and have him with those who actually want to raise him and be there for him  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633  

Selfishness on the level that Dasha has imo is not something I will defend  no no I don't feel sorry for Dasha because she has made her own choices. I feel sorry for her son  :yes: jmo

HEA wrote:Because she has bad taste to be with creepy charlie.. we should pity her nothing else

Please do not speak for others on the forum or suggest how others should think. Per forum rules no one should be told how "we" should be thinking about contestants. Everyone's opinions are their own.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2018, 11:40 pm

@AllAboutLove we’ll noted. I rectified my post. In French there is a distinction with “on devrait” and “nous devrions”. Very subtle but I missed the translation. I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 8th 2018, 11:44 pm

@HEA np yes 

For anyone who knows, when does The Project usually state their schedule for next Friday after the finale  question Past seasons the couple always goes onto The Project the Friday unless something is off like Blake and Nick who both had interviews that aired a few days later and a clue that they weren't with their F1. 

May need to keep an eye out on media who will have interviews for the F2 as well and if it will be the  morning of the finale. That will be a clue too and if Todd and Taite in Sydney that week for press interviews and things  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 9th 2018, 12:07 am

Charlie & Dasha were on Kyle & J.O. this morning.  

Won't post the tweets because I don't want to give them any more publicity but the link is here for anyone interested to hear their whining/excuses/justifications.

Charlie admits he "wants to have sex with her" but Dasha denies they're in a relationship and seems to be back peddaling somewhat IMO.  Gee I wonder why? :dripdrip  

@AllAboutLove I'm not sure about the Project but will keep my eye out for any promos.

Last edited by Bobette on November 9th 2018, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2018, 12:14 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Ba357010
https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_N159/status/1060718335090876416

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All November 9th 2018, 12:15 am

Bobette wrote:Charlie & Dasha were on Kyle & J.O. this morning.  

Won't post the tweets because I don't want to give them any more publicity but the link is here for anyone interested to hear their whining/excuses/justifications.

Charlie admits he "wants to have sex with her" but Dasha denies they're in a relationship and seems to be back peddaling bigtime IMO.  Gee I wonder why? :dripdrip  

@AllAboutLove I'm not sure about the Project but will keep my eye out for any promos.

I can listen to the podcast @bobette, do you remember how long after the show started did they have the interview? I am curious. She calls him her best friend... well, she may not have had a great male friend before if Charlie became her best friend so rapidly :S Does she even know him enough? She thinks she does!

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 9th 2018, 12:22 am

I don't listen to the show - I just followed the link to the interview from their Twitter page here where they also have embedded clips so perhaps you can listen to those.

They've apparently been sneaking around for 3 weeks (so she must have taken the bait way back near the start of the season) and she says they're "soul mates" but they're not in a relationship (though that might just be something they're saying to keep him out of legal trouble with TPTB).

If she chooses to enter into a relationship with him after everything that's come out she will get absolutely no sympathy from me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove November 9th 2018, 12:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For anyone who knows, when does The Project usually state their schedule for next Friday after the finale  question  Past seasons the couple always goes onto The Project the Friday unless something is off like Blake and Nick who both had interviews that aired a few days later and a clue that they weren't with their F1. 

May need to keep an eye out on media who will have interviews for the F2 as well and if it will be the  morning of the finale. That will be a clue too and if Todd and Taite in Sydney that week for press interviews and things  :detective
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I'm not sure about the Project but will keep my eye out for any promos.
@Bobette thank you  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens