SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:How long do we give it?  3-6 months or am I being too generous?

Is it wrong I do t actually care cantstopl hopefully longer so she goes away

ME NEITHER!!! Ha ha. I'm just so happy Todd escaped.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 am

And so starts the media...

‘She’s broken his heart’: Fans rage over Bach ending

After venting all season about the type of man she wanted to take home Ali had a last-minute change of heart — and viewers weren’t happy.

During Thursday night’s finale Oetjen dumped Todd King in favour of Taite Radley, a 28-year-old bank manager who repeatedly told her he wasn’t willing to commit to marriage or move to Adelaide to be with her.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 am

Any news about radio or Studio 10 interviews with both of them

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 am

Enough wrote:Any news about radio or Studio 10 interviews with both of them

She said today to Kyle that tomorrow she and her 'squeeze' (that is how she calls Taite...how classy duh ...no) will be there on the show. I have no intention to listen to it. I am so over Ali and Taite.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

WOOOOOAAAAHHHH... check it.  Looks like DM are finally going to give us some dirt.

EXCLUSIVE: Are you sure you made the right choice, Ali Oetjen? The bombshell texts imply Taite Radley applied for The Bachelorette as a joke...

Taite Radley won Ali Oetjen's heart during The Bachelorette finale on Thursday night as he told the beauty he 'came into this journey looking to fall in love'.

But a bombshell text exchange between Ali's new boyfriend Taite, 28, and former flame, Geordie Shore star Dee Nguyen, seems to suggest the suitor simply applied to get back on TV, following a brief appearance on Seven's First Dates in 2017.

Daily Mail Australia can also reveal that Taite, who is a former bodybuilder that often competed on stage, even once bragged: 'It's better to be famous than a nobody.'

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 JOswGrJ

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 EJRvX8D

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 YtEKSI9

Source

Colour me not surprised.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:13 pm

@Bobette Yup, this goes exactly with what I was told about Taite and posted before. Ali's his ticked to shilling and opportunities imo. The least in love F1 I've watched for BetteAU ever  no no She had to basically drag the words out of him. Cringe to watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Knew it. Arghhh, some my gut was right with him. Good luck Ali. Next

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:19 pm

TOdd still MIA?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Yup, this goes exactly with what I was told about Taite and posted before. Ali's his ticked to shilling and opportunities imo. The least in love F1 I've watched for BetteAU ever  no no She had to basically drag the words out of him. Cringe to watch.

Totally cringe.

But I give Taite props for one thing: he didn't just tell her what she wanted to hear. In fact he practically said "I DO NOT LOVE YOU AND DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED". And she still picked him.  He may be a fameseeking f-boi, but she's a damn fool, IMO.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 pm

She’s a fame seeker too. I don’t feel bad for either of them. Perfect match.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Yup, this goes exactly with what I was told about Taite and posted before. Ali's his ticked to shilling and opportunities imo. The least in love F1 I've watched for BetteAU ever  no no She had to basically drag the words out of him. Cringe to watch.
Totally cringe.

But I give Taite props for one thing: he didn't just tell her what she wanted to hear. In fact he practically said "I DO NOT LOVE YOU AND DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED". And she still picked him.  He may be a fameseeking f-boi, but she's a damn fool, IMO.  Rolling Eyes

He said ILY the very last second but it was dragged out of him and just weird. Least invested male F1 I've ever watched no no

ETA: From this morning. Taite's face is the least happy in the whole pic  Suspect  Looks dead in the eyes. Makes me wonder why the show never had a post-show video of Ali and Taite like they do all the past couples, he doesn't have to talk then. Just photos which can be reshot. 

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 DsEbrXaUcAAzDEf
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Sundy wrote:TOdd still MIA?
@Sundy Todd is in Sydney right now. I posted in his thread here. Hope we get to hear from him soon in interviews  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens