SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 pm

IMO this is why we didn't see any Final 2 interviews. Taite can't lie with a straight face.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Source

"I believe in the process" is the ultimate in Bach speak.  He's totally doing it.  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:15 am

Did I say I gave them two weeks? Sorry I meant two days.

Is the relationship in trouble already? The Bachelorette winner Taite Radley refuses to confirm he'll move to Adelaide for Ali Oetjen in an awkward radio interview... before she insists 'he already promised he would'

Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have been living in separate states since filming The Bachelorette two-and-a-half months ago.

And it seems that the Melbourne-based bank manager has no immediate plans to relocate to Adelaide for his new girlfriend.

When asked on Friday's Fitzy and Wippa whether he'll move to South Australia, Taite awkwardly replied: 'We're just taking it one step at a time, yeah.'

Ali was also taking part in the radio interview, and sounded unimpressed by Taite's uncertain response.

'Taite has definitely said he is going to move for me, and move to Adelaide,' she sternly replied.

Afterwards, host Ryan 'Fitzy' Fitzgerald observed that Ali is an 'Adelaide girl' who has lived in the city her whole life and wants to stay there.

Source

LOL at Ali "we're definitely not going to do long distance". Why's that Ali? Got some TRUST issues in the relationship perhaps?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:20 am

He’s such a beautiful man. Yeah, totally the next Bach imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:24 am

Popcorn For All wrote:As expected, this is no the end of 'Ali's saga' and I wonder how she feels about these texts sent by Taite. I haven't seen it mentioned it here so follow the link, ladies:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6392919/Bombshell-texts-implyTaite-Radley-applied-Bachelorette-joke.html

ETA: I know you too have doubts about Taite's 'I love you' @sprout so follow the link
Always thought he was in it for the fame.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 am

Bobette wrote:Explains the red eyes

Watching Todd King sob as he was dumped by Ali Oetjen in favour of Taite Radley during last night’s Bachelorette finale was devastating.

“I’ve never been so sure. I want her to be the mother of my children. That’s the person I want to marry,” he told Osher Gunsberg moments beforehand, still blissfully unaware that he was about to be left heartbroken.

Minutes later, both Todd and Ali were red-faced and crying hysterically.

Speaking to news.com.au, Todd revealed that the devastating scene had played out for much, much longer than we saw on TV.

“There wasn’t a lot of talking, it was like one big extended hug. We were there for a good half an hour,” he said.

“She physically couldn’t let me go at one point, she needed to know that I was going to be OK. It hurt her as much - if not more - than me.”

Todd also admitted that even the crew had become visibly upset.

“I turned around and my producer was crying, and all the camera guys were upset,” he explained.

It was all incredibly emotional — and Ali still needed to talk to Taite afterward and confess her love. So how long was she given to compose herself?

“I think I had 20 minutes (before Taite arrived),” she revealed in an interview with Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa this morning.

“I had a little (makeup) touch-up, and that was it.”

Meanwhile, Taite admitted that he’d had to practise his speech to Ali with producers before the big moment.

“I was in the car, and I was practising with a couple of producers — they said to me, ‘Just make sure you listen to every word that comes out of Ali’s mouth, because she’s either going to say she loves you or not,’” he told the radio hosts.

“I was a nervous wreck.”

Later, while Taite and Ali were celebrating their love, Todd bunkered down for a “boys’ night” with one of the “blokes from the crew.”

“We actually watched a horror movie and drank beer,” he told news.com.au.

Ali’s decision to ditch Todd in favour of Taite was a shock to many viewers. Since the beginning of the series, she’d told producers that she wanted marriage and babies within one to two years, and wouldn’t settle for another man with commitment issues.

She then chose Taite — who said he couldn’t commit to any of that yet — over Todd, who’d already sourced an engagement ring.

So how in the world can she trust Taite to give her what she needs?

“I think I can trust him more than ever,” she told Fitzy and Wippa.

“In the future, he’s going to tell me the honest truth, whether I like it or not … So I can trust him absolutely.”

Re the bold: uh huh. Rolling Eyes The self delusion is strong in this one.

Source

Yep explains the red eyes for sure. I heard in radio interviews the same thing and from the crew too that it was devastating. Osher saying it was the worst one he had seen for F2 says it all. It was brutal to watch sad  

Todd comforting Ali putting her happiness first before himself. Always selfless love throughout
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 6246814-6395533-image-m-9_1542322743141

Todd's eyes also red and bloodshot from crying. 

They said it was a long time of crying with Ali holding on to him and Todd comforting her telling her he is happy she is happy and then he walks away and after that and putting her feelings first he finally breaks down bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2262203523 Heartbreaking 

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 6246832-6395533-image-m-6_1542322670477
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 6248404-6395533-image-m-4_1542322636518

Yep, she is totally delusional dizzy and still more invested in Taite than he is. He looks dead in the eyes most of the time. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:31 am

BetteAU IG video of the couple https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOjXC5AU-k/
So awkward and such cringe to watch... Ali says to Taite "I am so so in love with you" and Taite says "yeah"  dizzy

Top comments

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Img_1611
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:27 am

LOLOL

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 PiRyfAL

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 ALx0UWw

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/best-bachelorette-bloopers

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 am

‘We’re still together’: Bach couple’s bizarre video

Less than 24 hours after going public with their romance, Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have done something that no Bach couple have done before.

The reality TV stars have uploaded a video to Instagram assuring fans they haven’t broken up — but it’s almost too painful to watch.

Smiling from ear to ear for the camera, Ali and Taite gazed deep into each other’s eyes as they hugged each other, explaining somewhat awkwardly how much they loved each other.

Less than 24 hours after going public with their romance, Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have done something that no Bach couple have done before.

The reality TV stars have uploaded a video to Instagram assuring fans they haven’t broken up — but it’s almost too painful to watch.

Smiling from ear to ear for the camera, Ali and Taite gazed deep into each other’s eyes as they hugged each other, explaining somewhat awkwardly how much they loved each other.

Ali: “Hi guys.”

Taite: “Hey!”

Ali: “We just want to share with you that we’re still together and happier than ever.”

Taite: “Yeah, I’m so happy now that I can tell everyone why I’ve been walking around with a big smile on my face.”

Ali: “(Laughs) yeah, me too!”

Taite: “Um …”

Ali: “I’m beaming and (looks at Taite) I’m so, so in love with you and …”

Taite: “I can’t wait to start my life with this amazing woman, thank you so much guys for following us.”

Ali: “Thank you.”

Taite: (Looks at Ali) Thank you for trusting me.”

Ali: “It’s been so worth it.”

Just reading that doesn’t do the video justice and you should definitely watch it for yourselves here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOjXC5AU-k/

Source

So convincing.... NOT!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:03 am

@Bobette Ali is trying to convince herself even now. Just like she did on the show  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:04 am

I'm really not buying this. Pics seems so faked and forced. It's like a pantomime.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 ZmL2gJz

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 REPdWvK

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:59 am

I just hope no matter what happens, Ali will grow from this experience and learn more lessons.
I like her as a person and I wish her well.
Watching her season have been instructive. It's sad she is more into the guy than he is at the end but it's her life and her experience now.
Taite is not a bad person, Ali is not a bad person, they all deserve happiness, whether it's alone or together. That's all I can all ask for.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens