SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:41 am

As someone who has had a soft spot for Ali and has been a big defender of her I wish her happiness. I am just not convinced that Ali choosing the same type and patterns of the past is going to bring her happiness in the long run.

Ali is trying so hard it's honestly sad to me. I never am a fan of women chasing a man and a man being someone who prefers to be chased. Like Taite posted in his own SM, "treat em mean, leave em keen" is what I saw with him throughout. He held the cards and power in the dynamic throughout everything and imo she will keep chasing him until he either gets bored or annoyed or both :/

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:04 am

I still can't and will never get over how Taite was posting and liking things of him and Charlie given what he knew and Ali liking comments about Charlie the complete opposite. 

To me, that was and is not someone who has her back 100% and there for HER and the woman he wants  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
‘We’re still together’: Bach couple’s bizarre video

Less than 24 hours after going public with their romance, Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have done something that no Bach couple have done before.

The reality TV stars have uploaded a video to Instagram assuring fans they haven’t broken up — but it’s almost too painful to watch.

Smiling from ear to ear for the camera, Ali and Taite gazed deep into each other’s eyes as they hugged each other, explaining somewhat awkwardly how much they loved each other.

Less than 24 hours after going public with their romance, Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have done something that no Bach couple have done before.

The reality TV stars have uploaded a video to Instagram assuring fans they haven’t broken up — but it’s almost too painful to watch.

Smiling from ear to ear for the camera, Ali and Taite gazed deep into each other’s eyes as they hugged each other, explaining somewhat awkwardly how much they loved each other.

Ali: “Hi guys.”

Taite: “Hey!”

Ali: “We just want to share with you that we’re still together and happier than ever.”

Taite: “Yeah, I’m so happy now that I can tell everyone why I’ve been walking around with a big smile on my face.”

Ali: “(Laughs) yeah, me too!”

Taite: “Um …”

Ali: “I’m beaming and (looks at Taite) I’m so, so in love with you and …”

Taite: “I can’t wait to start my life with this amazing woman, thank you so much guys for following us.”

Ali: “Thank you.”

Taite: (Looks at Ali) Thank you for trusting me.”

Ali: “It’s been so worth it.”

Just reading that doesn’t do the video justice and you should definitely watch it for yourselves here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOjXC5AU-k/

Source

So convincing.... NOT!

I laughed watching the last bit. She goes in to kiss him and his head practically snaps back and away from her!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Just looked up the word awkward in the dictionary and found this interview

Source

"A" woman.  He doesn't even say Ali's name?  Sorry I'm just not feeling it.

LOL at him putting her in his phone as Alan though.  Keep it simple I guess. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:21 pm

I just don't see this "couple" working.  Ali's all in, but Taite? Nah. And it's not because I think he needs to be effusively OTT in public affection to prove that he's in love. Not at all, in fact I'm not a PDA person myself at all. I just think it's his body language, the way he hesitates with his answers, the way he seems to pull away from Ali when she gets affectionate etc. He tries not to, and he's making a go of the act of being in love, it's his microexpressions and movements that give it away. It's just not there for him.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:29 pm

handsanitiser wrote:I just don't see this "couple" working.  Ali's all in, but Taite? Nah.  And it's not because I think he needs to be effusively OTT in public affection to prove that he's in love.  Not at all, in fact I'm not a PDA person myself at all.  I just think it's his body language, the way he hesitates with his answers, the way he seems to pull away from Ali when she gets affectionate etc.  He tries not to, and he's making a go of the act of being in love, it's his microexpressions and movements that give it away.  It's just not there for him.

I agree and I'd actually go further - Ali herself seems to have dialed it back a bit from the OTT infatuation we saw on the show IMO.  I think she already realises she made a mistake.  Don't think that will stop her making the same mistakes in future mind you... Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:16 am

IMO the real ruse was Ali saying she wanted 'the happy ever after, with a house and kids.' I don't for a minute think this is what she really wants. Todd (who I don't think was 100% honest with himself but caught up in the moment) offered these things to Ali and she rejected them in favour of a man who had real issues with saying 'I love you.' (and IMO he doesn't).

Channel 10 were stupidly scrambling to make the finale exciting. But @Bobette we did say from the beginning Ali would choose someone as that was her agenda for going on the show.
In the end Ali's season rated consistently lower than Georgia's. Even the final episode, while being the number #1 show in Australia, didn't draw the viewers Georgia's did. I wonder if the Bachelorette can recover from the Ali fall-out?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:19 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette  we did say from the beginning Ali would choose someone as that was her agenda for going on the show. In the end Ali's season rated consistently lower than Georgia's. Even the final episode, while being the number #1 show in Australia, didn't draw the viewers Georgia's did. I wonder if the Bachelorette can recover from the Ali fall-out?

Indeed we did and I never doubted it for a second.  Overall it seems Ali's season was the lowest rated of any AU Bach/ette ever so one assumes the only way is up next season but IMO it will all depend on their choice of Lead and hopefully they GET THAT now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 pm

@AllAboutLove do we have a thread/sticky yet for Bette AU 2019?  NW are reporting Britt and Sophie are doing to be dual Leads.  UGH no thanks.

Nick Cummins may have produced the most frustrating finale in The Bachelor history when he double-dumped his final two, Sophie Tieman and Brittany Hockley.

But it seems the girls' tears have well and truly dried, as NW hears Channel Ten are planning to cast them both as next season's Bachelorettes.

Yep, you heard that right - both of them!

According to an insider, producers were "desperate to have Brooke [Blurton] as The Bachelorette", casting both men and women to date the Perth beauty, 23, who identifies as bisexual.

"But now that [Brooke] is on Bachelor In Paradise, they've had to come up with a Plan B," spills the source.

More likely they still want Brooke IMO and since she's apparently left Paradise single I don't see why they wouldn't go ahead with Plan A. A bisexual Bette would attract more viewers than two rejected F2s IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:02 pm

@Bobette created a thread HERE for BetteAU S5 until an All Topics thread can be created on the home page.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette created a thread HERE for BetteAU S5 until an All Topics thread can be created on the home page.

Thanks so much thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Ali and Taite Discussion thread here

Todd fan thread here

BIP AU S2 thread here

Bachelor AU S7 thread here

Bachelorette AU S5 thread here

Any other threads wanted from this season for contestants etc tag me or pm me as this thread will be archived.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens