SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Well, Tayshia has had an eventful year, I'm exhausted just reading this.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 am

So much for who I think would be a good match for Colton! Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 I thought the young ones were in a different life stage and had much more to look forward to before settling down. Looks like Tayshia isn't quite ready either.

Another case of age doesn't mean nada! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 am

@GuardianAngel Given the Bachelor stats with regards to actually marrying their F1, I'm not sure it really matters who Colton chooses because the chances of it working out are pretty slim. When you factor in Colton's inexperience and a F1 who is 23, the chances get slimmer. I also wonder how severe the backlash will be for Tayshia once this news comes to light in the media and what he will say about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 am

It was a bit shocking to read what RS said about Tayshia cause I just didn't expect it but at the same time it wasn't shocking, if she really did jump into a relationship after her marriage failed without giving herself a break then it was likely a rebound relationship, not to say there were no real feelings from her but her partner would obviously feel deeper feelings than she would be really ready to give (no matter how long the relationship was) which I think makes it easier to break off ...but that's all just my opinion.

I wish I could say I'm upset about a contestant like this but I'm not since the new age of this franchise is ...opportunity.

I am so curious how she will talk about her past relationships tho.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 am

In light of recent revelations regarding Tayshia, I have a few questions:

Assuming that the TPTB actually did their due dilligence this time and knew about Tayshia's recent dating history, why did they bring her all the way to F4? I mean, why not just string along another blonde instead like Heather Martin (the virgin)?

And here's another one, do you guys think that any of the other girls knew and tried to bring it to Colton's attention?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:43 pm

flojo031 wrote:In light of recent revelations regarding Tayshia, I have a few questions:

Assuming that the TPTB actually did their due dilligence this time and knew about Tayshia's recent dating history, why did they bring her all the way to F4? I mean, why not just string along another blonde instead like Heather Martin (the virgin)?

And here's another one, do you guys think that any of the other girls knew and tried to bring it to Colton's attention?
The only way the other girls would have known about it is if Tayshia foolishly told them.  And if they did find out and brought it to Colton’s attention, he would have eliminated her immediately, not take her all the way to FS. Then again, who knows if bringing her this far was a producer thing or a Colton thing. This show is so contrived, anything is possible.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:40 pm

flojo031 wrote:In light of recent revelations regarding Tayshia, I have a few questions:

In my opinion, you asking why did the producers bring her all the way to final 4 makes it sound like you believe Colton doesn't genuinely like her, but I think he might actually like her and that's why we did have a 28 divorcee competing against 23 yr olds in the f4 when we could have easily had another 23 yr old in that spot...

And I don't think the show cares about who the contestants broke up with before come on the show unless it gives them drama.

With some of the contestants seemingly knowing each other, who knows if Tayshia knows someone, someone on reddit did post a video and a comment from the person who took the video (from a private fb) that said a producer interrupted Tayshia's and Colton's date b/c they wanted Tayshia to talk about someone and how they felt about her(?)

So who knows if this information was out in house or not.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:31 pm

The fact that Tayshia was willing to blow up a relationship she had for the better part of the year in order to go on a RTV show where her chances of getting to EPI. 3 or 4 were slim, let alone getting to FS, speaks volumes about how little she may have felt about it.  Based on the pics and videos we saw of her and Colton, I wouldn't be surprised if she may have developed feelings for Colton and hasn't given the old boyfriend a thought.  I'm actually kind of stalking both her and Hannah G's IG pages to see which one of them gets bumped at the next RC.  It's likely that Tayshia could get sent home at the end of the week, we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:16 am

Kure24 wrote:

In my opinion, you asking why did the producers bring her all the way to final 4 makes it sound like you believe Colton doesn't genuinely like her, but I think he might actually like her and that's why we did have a 28 divorcee competing against 23 yr olds in the f4 when we could have easily had another 23 yr old in that spot...

And I don't think the show cares about who the contestants broke up with before come on the show unless it gives them drama.

With some of the contestants seemingly knowing each other, who knows if Tayshia knows someone, someone on reddit did post a video and a comment from the person who took the video (from a private fb) that said a producer interrupted Tayshia's and Colton's date b/c they wanted Tayshia to talk about someone and how they felt about her(?)

So who knows if this information was out in house or not.

Yeah, I have to admit I had my doubts at first. Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I might have underestimated Colton. Those pictures and video of the two of them together spoke volumes, and that's obviously why she's made it as far as she has. It'll be interesting to see where she'll end up placing.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 am

islandchild2 wrote:

The only way the other girls would have known about it is if Tayshia foolishly told them.  And if they did find out and brought it to Colton’s attention, he would have eliminated her immediately, not take her all the way to FS. Then again, who knows if bringing her this far was a producer thing or a Colton thing. This show is so contrived, anything is possible.

All valid points. If this had of come to light earlier on in the season, then she'd be long gone by now. Considering the chemistry and connection that Colton has with Tayshia, I'm guessing it was probably more him then TPTB.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 am

islandchild2 wrote:The fact that Tayshia was willing to blow up a relationship she had for the better part of the year in order to go on a RTV show where her chances of getting to EPI. 3 or 4 were slim, let alone getting to FS, speaks volumes about how little she may have felt about it.  Based on the pics and videos we saw of her and Colton, I wouldn't be surprised if she may have developed feelings for Colton and hasn't given the old boyfriend a thought.  I'm actually kind of stalking both her and Hannah G's IG pages to see which one of them gets bumped at the next RC.  It's likely that Tayshia could get sent home at the end of the week, we'll see.

I agree, not only do I believe Tayshia's last relationship was a rebound but I also think Tayshia might be the type of person who is always in a relationship and maybe hasn't "dated" herself ...but that's just my opinion.

For whatever reason a contestant comes on the show, producers do force them to open up on dates and that puts them in a vulnerable head space, not only that but the longer a contestant lasts on the show the bubble love will take effect, I have no doubt she feels something for Colton.

As for who could be eliminated next, on the one hand I kind of expect Tayshia to be, I expected it last time b/c she was the only one who wasn't 23 ...at the same time I think it'd be such a good contrast on tv to see Colton choose between a 28 divorcee with more relationship experience than him and a 23 yr old who probably has just as much experience as him.

But I thought I did read something about f3's being sequestered until filming is done so it's harder to know the f2 and who won ...but maybe I read wrong.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:19 am

Considering the "Bachelor Bubble" that seems to happen to many contestants during filming, Tayshia may have developed some feelings for Colton. When you are put in a situation where you are only focused on either The Bachelor or Bachelorette -- that is easy to do. I am more focused on how people feel after leaving that environment and going back to the real world.
I understand that people go on the show for a variety of reasons. I think given Tayshia getting divorced, going into a relationship right away and then leaving that to come on the Bachelor -- to me that sends red flags. I'd rather see Colton with someone who is on more of the same level than he is. I don't know his true motivations for being the Bachelor, but I would like to see him pick someone that he might actually have a shot of having a relationship with outside of the show. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
ReneeM
Cocoasneeze
whit90
notarose
Maddy